December 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC 12/9

Let's hear them!
DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

Re: FFFC 12/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It bothers me that baby girl was born on my ex-boyfriend's birthday (he was the only other serious bf I had, besides DH). I don't talk to him anymore, and no one I'm close to does either, so I'm probably the only person that is ever going to know they have the same birthday, but it was the one day that I was hoping she wasn't born on.  :/
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    Ooh, I finally have one: I'm totally falling for the Starbucks for Life game this year. I tell myself that I'm gaming the system by combining challenges as much as I can -- and indeed, I did manage to pay for my pound of coffee yesterday by getting a $5 gift card back on it and also getting a $10 gift card for reloading my card with Visa Cash or whatever -- but the truth is, they're just making a lot of money on me this holiday season because I'm a sucker.

But I'm also a writer, and spending a few bucks for a coffee to get out of the house is sort of nice. And heck, maybe I'll win a thing or two in the process!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon i am very intrigued by this... do you know if in-store (target & grocery stores) starbucks participate?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @ea301 Ooh, I'm not sure! I would think so? I mean, the one I go to is in a Bank of America...you just have to have a Starbucks account, which you can sign up for via the app.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon that was me a few years ago. And I was obsessed with getting stars and "free drinks", but was spending way too much money there. Finally I deleted my app after I depleted my money. That helped a lot and I cut way, way back. But I've started getting it regularly again and keep thinking I need to re download it and load my card because I'm missing out on the perks. 
  • Options
    My birthday is Monday. I don't want to share it with baby... but it may happen *if I'm right that I'm leaking today. Will probably go to LD after work.
  • Options
    @sourlemon DH has saved me some summer shandy... which I haven't even had a craving for, or any alcohol for that matter. I may have something this weekend at my nephew's birthday party, or wait until next Friday IF my college alum wins their football game tomorrow morning to make semi-finals for playoffs, since we'll tailgate!
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Options
    @austenista I'm sure they've dealt with a whole lot worse... and I'm glad to hear your baby is home! 

Due December 27th with baby #7

• Options
    @Austenista my DD peed on the table, then the scale, then me, then the floor at the Dr yesterday. While DH was trying to deal with our bratty toddler. The two nurses cleaned it all up. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @Austenista L pooped at his 8(?) month shots/well baby. All over the scale, and it was a Formula&solids mixed nasty one.

These people deal with LOs one a daily basis. If they haven't seen it yet then they are new to the practice.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Thanks y'all for making me feel better! :D They just had one rule on the wall, and I couldn't handle it. Mommy brain is way worse for me than pregnancy brain ever was. I feel like I'm zeroed in on Eaton and what he needs and nothing else. 

BabyFruit Ticker