March 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 12/8/16

2»

Re: UO Thursday 12/8/16

• Options
    kiyamurph said:
    @DrillSergeantCat I think the biggest problem I have with those shirts is not so much what they say (which I'll say some of them are appalling), but it's mostly the fact that this person comes across as über conservative, but then will turn around and make shirts like that. She reminds me of a woman l work with who claims to be all religious and conservative and loves to quote the Bible, but will be the first to spread malicious gossip and curse like a sailor. It's like, which one is it lady?!
    You nailed it!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 & @Gators&BoSox I'm stuck buying everything at Old Navy and I totally agree their shirts are too low cut, especially with a maternity bra that comes up higher than a regular bra. And I know I'm getting bigger, please don't accentuate it with all the horizontal stripes on everything! I'm 6ft with a 37in inseam and they seem to be the only place that sells tall maternity clothes. Every other store I've looked in so far doesn't have sleeves or pants long enough. So stripes and cleavage seems to be my wardrobe for the next 3 months :(