February 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (12/7)

Stolen from another Ticker Change - I'm running out of ideas! 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (12/7)

• Options
    32 weeks. 

Squash or head of lettuce. 

Today - just a regular check up. 

Heartburn returns. Nausea is starting to creep back in. 

I am so tired. So so so tired. 

Nightmare Before Christmas! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Cauliflower

When is your next appointment? Next Thursday - just a basic 30-week checkup.

Symptom changes? None really... maybe a touch more swelling in my hands and feet, but still totally manageable.  

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm just gonna come out and say it.  I don't want to do this for another 11 weeks.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie? Elf!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 
    33 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Celery (that seems small to me)

When is your next appointment? 
    Next Tuesday

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have been battling a cold this week, it sucks, teaching middle school students, while being pregnant, while being sick and not being able to take any cold medicine that actually helps has pushed me beyond my limits. I just want to go home and curl up on the couch and sleep and wine... I am just soo tried.... Also when I cough it is hurts even my stomach and makes me pee my pants. So now I have to wear pads, I hate this... In my meetings the other teachers are like anything you want to contribute and I am like my body is here my mind is not asking me next week. And they are like why don't you take a sick day, well... because of our bs laws in this country where we do not have mandatory PAID maternity leave, I have to save all my sick days... so yeah... I am basically forced to come into school while sick. Leave me alone. 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie?
    Die Hard

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    32 weeks.

Tomorrow. 

Im just having insane mood swings and uncontrollable hunger. I cried the other day because I didn't have any oil to make brownies. So yeah.

Not really. 

GTKY

• Options
    30 weeks!

I rely on people here to tell me what produce or random thing is comparable to my baby. Since I don't see another 30 weeker yet, all I know is I'm somewhere between a cauliflower and head of lettuce. (Aren't those almost the same size though?)

Appointments: I had another 2 week appointment today. My cervix is still feeling ok. I also got my tdap. Next appointment is in 2 weeks and I get another growth assessment ultrasound.

Symptoms: My pubis symphaseal pain has been better with learning to avoid movements that cause it to hurt. But I'm not able to be very active & feel like a giant lump!

Rants: My husband has had to travel a lot for work lately. It's annoying me that he just knows I'll get the Christmas shopping done in time & isn't worried about it. I don't know what to get your dad and sister, buddy! How about a little help?

GTKY: Rudolph! I also surprisingly like Elf, even though I usually find Will Ferrell to be obnoxious.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Gizmo!!! I actually just watched this movie the other night when I couldn't sleep. 

When is your next appointment?  Next thursday. Regular checkup and I believe the last one before I switch to every 2 weeks.

Symptom changes? No real changes. Still having trouble sleeping at night and general aches and pains but otherwise I can't complain. I do feel like my energy has been better now that I'm taking my iron at the right time.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I haven't been very active this week and missed checking in yesterday but it's because we closed on our house yesterday!! I've been lurking a bit but will probably won't be commenting a ton as we are moving tomorrow and still have a lot to do! 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie? I LOVE Holiday movies! Ones I watch every year: Elf, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, & Home Alone. Then I try to catch any other ones whenever I can on TV. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    RachelbdRachelbd member
    edited December 2016
    I'm a day late, but I wanna play!

How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby? An eggplant

When is your next appointment?  Dec 20th, regular appointment

Symptom changes? . went from having difficulties sleeping to just outright not being able to sleep the past few nights. I am beyond exhausted. .my legs have been absolutely killing me, to the point where I can barely walk sometimes. DR checked me out for blood clots or anything like that, but it could just be baby/uterus pressing on something and it's just pain, thankfully I guess. I didn't think it was possible, but my heartburn has been getting even worse, and more frequent.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I am already getting uncomfortable, and I am dreading how bad I'm going to feel by the end!
    I also have been having a pretty crappy week at work, and am so stressed that all the stress is harmful to me and baby. SO ya know, vicious stress cycle. 
    My biggest thing right now is I found out that my placenta appears to be moving into a normal position, and will not end up being low lying, causing a C-section. However that means if I do indeed go with the VBAC, I have to find a new dr/practice, which blows. I want the VBAC, but changing providers, especially this late in the game really sucks. :(

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie? I love Nightmare Before Christmas too, but I've been told that it's not a Christmas movie lol. I do also love Home Alone. Classic from my childhood!