June 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 12/6

For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you won the lottery today, what would be the very first thing you'd do with the $$

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 12/6

• How far along are you? 
    14 weeks! Yay for 2nd trimester!!

How big is baby? 
    A peach

Midwife appointment today! Hooray!! I only get 2-3 ultrasounds over the whole pregnancy so hoping I get sent for my first one after this appointment.

I always struggle with dry skin during the winter but this year, along with pregnancy, is making my knuckles crack already. I normally make it to January/February before that happens...

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Rave: one of my coworkers is OBSESSED with all things baby. I told her yesterday that I'm expecting and she asked if it was ok before she touched me. Kudos to you, coworker!!

GTKY: If you won the lottery today, what would be the very first thing you'd do with the $$

• For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27: 6/27

How far along are you?: 11 weeks 

How big is baby?: Plum I think

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just same old nausea and cramps

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    We told my neighbor and her 23 yo special needs son. He is uncomfortable around most people, but he was so excited that he was jumping up and down. Made my day.

GTKY: If you won the lottery today, what would be the very first thing you'd do with the $$. Vacation. I have not been on a vacation since my honeymoon 4.5 years ago. This mama needs a break

• Loading the player...
  • For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27 

How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet baby peach 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  Finalllllllly fading! Heck yes!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Yay second trimester, How I've longed for you!

GTKY: If you won the lottery today, what would be the very first thing you'd do with the $$ - I'm so boring, I'd pay off all our debts -- although maybe a luxury day at the spa, without any guilt of the expense! 

• How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? A navel orange

Upcoming appointments this week? None till Dec 28

Any new symptoms or changes?  I have started have some stomach issues. Sometimes I feel like I overeat even though it's the same amount of food I always eat. Some acid reflux as well. I think I just need to decrease the size of my portions as it's clearly getting tighter for space in there. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? None really. Pretty boring week. 

GTKY: If you won the lottery today, what would be the very first thing you'd do with the $$. Take a nice vacation. Pay off all mortgage. Invest the rest. 
    Me: 28  DH: 30
    Married 5/8/2011
    TTC #1 since 9/2015
    BFP #1 1/14/16, MC 3/23/16
    BFP #2 9/21/2016, EDD 5/30/2017
  • How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? Peach 

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 12/19 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Morning diarrhea has returned. Yay. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm still so tired! Wahhh!

GTKY: I'd pay off all our debt and my parent's mortgage
  • How far along are you? 13w 1d

How big is baby? Lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, not until the end of the month

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just tired all the time. I battled with insomnia pre-pregnancy and it feels like it's getting worse, ugh. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'd love to get more than one or two nights of decent sleep each week. My belly is getting more round and my boobs are growing. I can't believe that I'm a week away from my second trimester. I love how excited everyone around me is about me having a baby. It's so sweet. 

• How far along are you? 
    13+1

How big is baby? 
    Lemon

Not until the 27th, but I got my NIPT results yesterday and we have having a low risk baby girl!

I have been getting nosebleeds, which are annoying but better than nausea  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Nothing

Vacation and pay off our student loans!