July 2017 Moms
Options

Dream Journal

Has anyone been experiencing crazy, weird, or vivid dreams recently? Pregnancy related or otherwise? Share them here!

Re: Dream Journal

• Options
    Ugh - last night I had a dream that there was a poisonous snake in my living room, and I was part of some weird Crocodile Dundee workshop on how to kill snakes. I captured it and tried to kill it - it was awful and I could really feel the details of that experience. So I let go of the snake and ran to the kitchen for a knife. When I got back, the snake was gone! So Crocodile Dundee Dude killed it for me, very dramatically, but I was the class dunce. 

Grossed me out all morning. 
  • Options
    kat0607kat0607 member
    edited December 2016
    Two nights ago I dreamed my OB found two heartbeats with the Doppler...

Last night I dreamt I was eating tuna chili (um..EW) and I was like wait a second I'm not supposed to be eating tuna. 

I guess panic seems to be a common theme...
    :lol:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Two nights ago I had a dream my husband "broke up" with me in front of all of our friends. And then told me I probably shouldn't go on our planned group trip to Gatlinburg but if I did I should ride and stay with someone else, even if I was willing to split the gas and cabin with him.  Sounds hilarious now but I woke up in hysterics until my husband laughed at me and hugged me telling me that he wasn't "breaking up" with me.

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    OMG I have had so many. I can't even think of them right now. The most recent was that DH was having an affair. I woke up and smacked him (he was still sleeping lol) and proceeded to tell him I was mad at him because he cheated on me in my dream. 

Apparently last night I was talking in my sleep (I do this often) and kept telling DH to go downstairs and get the dogs (which were both sleeping on the floor next to us). Then kept saying Maverick (one of the dogs names) and woke up Maverick who was apparently sitting there staring at me confused. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I didn't have this with DS, but weeks of random, nothing makes sense, vivid dreams. I can wake up and recall every single detail! Very weird. I don't want dreams anymore. Lol 
  • Options
    @GeorgiaWife6912 I've had enough of those dreams (not just during this pregnancy) that now when I tell DH I had a bad dream his auto response is "I'm not going anywhere".

My dreams this time around have been nuts but not pregnancy related at all other than the fact that I have been pregnant in some of them.  Sunday night I dreamed that we stayed the night in this giant mansion that ended up being haunted.  Can't really remember the details but I woke up with my heart racing.  Told DH I'd had a creepy dream and he said "I'm still here" and went back to sleep.  

Age 35, H 34

Married 5/09

Pregnancy #1, IUI, MMC, D&C Feb 2012

Pregnancy #2,IUI, MMC, D&C July 2012

Pregnancy #3 IUI, BFP 10/25/12 - Two heartbeats on the U/S!

Twin Girls! C (6/24/13) and E (6/24/13-5/20/15)

Surprise BFP! 10/23/16, EDD 7/2/17

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I dreamt my husband and I were the ultimate zombie killers..... this includes strategic plans on where we are hiding, what weapons we are using, and lots of running.... I blame The Walking Dead from Sunday night.  It really is amazing how animated and "real" these dreams have been feeling.

TTC since April 2015- low AMH, low Morphology
    Clomid~ Feb2016-Apr2016, BFN x 3
    Natural ovulation IUI June2016, BFN
    IVF #1 08/26/2016- 4 eggs mature, 4 fertilized normally, 1 made it to transfer
    Fresh Transfer 08/31/2016, BFP.. Miscarriage 17dp5dt
    IVF results were hard to handle, wanted to attempt IUI a few more times
    Medicated IUI (Gonal-F, Ovidrel trigger) Oct2016
    BFP 10/20/2016!!!! Beta 1 (10dpiui) 16.9: Beta 2 (11dpiui) 42.23: Beta 3 (14dpiui) 282

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My sexy dreams have begun. Last pregnancy some were so vivid I actually woke up to the big O. Crazy I know...they're not at that level yet, but it has begun.
  • Options
    I've had a few weird ones.  A week ago I dreamed my mom had a baby and named her Maude. We all went to Olive Garden and she was yelling at my brother because he was trying to balance the baby in one hand.

Last night I dreamed a coworker and I pretended to be high school students and we snuck in a high school. We were searching lockers, the kitchen, classrooms... all so we could find and steal their paper towels and lysol wipes. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had an extremely vivid dream that I was one of the Kardashians... so weird, I don't even watch that show.  Also had a nightmare the night Trump was elected that he turned the US into a post-apocalyptic wasteland and I was trying to get my baby out of the country (sorry if it's too political but it's true and it was super vivid lol).
  • Options
    First of all, I think this would be a fun weekly thread!

i woke up 2 nights ago in a panic that I couldnt find my baby, not my 1 year old who was laying beside me, but this baby.  I was tearing my bed apart looking in the blankets.  I had to go wake myself up a little better and remind myself that I'm only 7.5 weeks along, so not only is the baby tiny, but it's  still inside!  Not sure what was going on in the Dream leading up to it but I woke up in full panic mode...
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    I had a dream last night that kept me in a panic when I woke up this morning. We have our annual Christmas party for 30 or so people this weekend and I was panicking that my shrimp was over done, so I went to the grocery store and purchased one at a time to test them. I was exhausted from running back and forth from the seafood counter to the checkout. I'm wondering if they even let you test the shrimp? Is that even requestable? Ah well.