October 2016 Moms

Re: Monday Bitch Bitchfest 12.05.16

• Options
    Haha my phone accidentally doubled down on the bitch in the title. whoops! it works though
  • Options
    Thanks for taking over! How could I forget the bitchfest?! Haha

This is Def more of a petty problem but... my workout isn't making me sore enough, whomp whomp.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     Totally not baby related, but I went to the school today because our yearbook deadline is today and the three students that I needed to meet with because they had not finished their pages were the three students who were absent! So frustrating!  Glad I determine their grades. 

• Options
    I thought you could use a helping hand ! And not feeling like you got what you need out of your workout is so annoying. makes me feel like I wasted my time
  • Options
    @rosdoss I threw in some butt/legs about 30 minutes ago so I'd feel more accomplished :D  Cardio day makes me feel lazy, I KNOW I'm burning calories, but if I'm just sweaty and not sore I don't feel like I've given it my all.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I went back to work today which the whole leaving baby part really sucked, but my co-workers were great welcoming me back. anyways, got out of work at 5, then had to stop at the grocery store and didn't get home til 6. Then it was time to make dinner and all that and now the night is already over, this stinks!
  • Options
    Definitely not looking forward to returning to work. Wish I could find out a way to stay out longer. 
  • Options
    POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING 

My best friends nephew is 2 mos old, he stopped breathing and had to be taken to a bigger hospital by helicopter. They were thinking he might have had a bad reaction to his immunizations but now opiates have shown up in his urinalysis  :/  the mother is on methadone and the baby was born 6 weeks premature and addicted... he's had such a rough start to life as is. They think she might have given him some of her meds to stop his fussing... my heart hurts for this baby. Thank goodness he seems to be doing well, off the breathing machine and no signs of brain damage or anything. We are waiting for further test results but it's hard not to see this as more than a coincidence . .. babies don't eat poppy seeds and he's formula fed. CPS has been involved since the pregnancy... I don't know what will happen with this precious little guy.

We all have our precious babies... HOW COULD YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. Why do assholes insist on having children they don't want or can't care for. Thank God he's a little fighter, I pray they get her out of the picture