December 2016 Moms

Weekly Appointments 12/5

2»

Re: Weekly Appointments 12/5

• 40 week check today. I'm 3cm dilated and still about 60% effaced. Doctor I saw likes to do an ultrasound at this point, so we agreed and drove to another office to get it done. Scored an 8/8 on the BPP, my fluid levels are great and Squish looks good, weighs about 8lbs 4oz. Tech got some really good shots of Squish's face that I posted in the ultrasound thread. Induction date is set for 12/16 unless Squish decides to come before then.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Due to 3 days of constant itching my doctor is having me come in today. I'm hoping it's nothing and just related to me and my weird skin and the fact that I get itchy easily. I'm really glad she's seeing me because the advice nurse super minimized my feelings about it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Had my 40 week appointment today. I'm just 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced, and my doctor scheduled an us to have an induction date of Dec. 15th! I hope she comes sooner than that, but its good to have a final date! 
    EQD born 12/15!

• Had a BPP today and an appt to follow up since I'm 41 weeks and "past due" or whatever.  Baby looked great on BPP.  Scheduled induction for Monday 12/12 if no baby by then.
  • Had my ultrasound and nst today, everything is good, going back Tuesday. I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow. I had 1 single contraction I was awake for last night and more than a few during the nst, so maybe she's getting ready? Who knows!