February 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms 12-5-16

Re: Symptoms 12-5-16

• Options
    That sounds much better @foxrosy. Getting to stop work but not be tied to bed rest may be the best possible option anyway so that you can move around when you find it helpful or desirable. I'm glad you're having a better experience with the new OB!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @foxrosy I'm glad she seems to be listening to you. I'm sorry the contractions are so painful but that's awesome there is no change to your cervix.
  • Options
    @foxrosy I'm so glad you're having a better experience with this new OB. And I'm really glad there is no cervical change. when do u see the new ob again?
  • Options
    I feel like I have full blown arthritis.  My hands have been puffy since about 20 weeks, but now they are sore when I bend my fingers and forget about opening jars.  Every time I get up from sitting my feet/legs hurt until I can get 10-15 steps in.  The bank pain is really ramping up and the only comfortable position to lay in is flat on my back which is a no go.  Most nights when it starts hurting I'll lay flat on my back for one to two minutes to just get some relief.  I don't have heartburn yet though...so I'm counting that as a huge win because that shit is miserable!  
  • Options
    My LO is starting to beat me up a bit lol, she really moves my belly now and wedges into some uncomfortable spots. +1 to getting winded by just going up/down stairs
  • Options
    I think I've developed restless leg syndrome in my right leg. Is that common?? 
  • Options
    @Gretchypoo I see her again Thurs after next. She also bumped me up to appointments every two weeks for cervical checks. 
  • Options
    foxrosy said:
    @Gretchypoo I see her again Thurs after next. She also bumped me up to appointments every two weeks for cervical checks. 
    Well that's good. Sounds like she wants to keep a close eye on you. I'm sorry about the contractions, though. That must be so uncomfortable and exhausting. *hugs*
  • Options
    foxrosy said:
    Well that's good. Sounds like she wants to keep a close eye on you. I'm sorry about the contractions, though. That must be so uncomfortable and exhausting. *hugs*
  • Options
    @Gretchypoo it is exhausting and frustrating!!  There is so much I need to get done and my body is like "Nope."
  • Options
    foxrosy said:
    @Gretchypoo it is exhausting and frustrating!!  There is so much I need to get done and my body is like "Nope."
    I'm so sorry, foxrosy. I'm sure it is even harder with your LO needing some attention. **creepy internet hugs**
  • Options
    I think I've developed restless leg syndrome in my right leg. Is that common?? 
    I don't know,  but my symptom seems to be restless feet!  its like I have these spells where I can't get them comfortable at all.   Just like I imagine restless legs would feel. 

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Heartburn, hip pain,  feeling like a whale,  and being tired but sleeping like crap.   One of my coworkers though did say I was glowing the other day, so that's good at least. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It looks like sciatica has set in now, I hit 29 weeks today, but I'd say for the past three days sitting has been stupid uncomfortable because I have nasty pain going up my tail bone. My legs are also getting really achy when I start moving too much, the stairs in my house are giving me a bit of trouble for sure. Seeing all of you talk about changes that have hit in your third tri(painful ones), has me kind of freaked out now, I won;t lie. Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    My symptoms are about the same, but I'm starting to get just sort of puffy. My hands and my face in particular. 

The low back pain is ridiculous, and per my Bradley instructor's recommendation I tried the psoas release (never even heard of that before) off of spinning babies last night... it hurt like a beast. I did not last the full 5 minutes, but my back didn't hurt the rest of the night after; so I think I'm going to try a modified version for the next few days to see if it does anything.

It's crazy that so many of you are already having contractions! Also, it's mind blowing how differently the doctors are treating it. @foxrosy I'm glad to hear your new OB at least is taking things more seriously and continuing to monitor cervical changes.

ETA: Bump ate the rest of my post!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options

Okay this is TMI guys, so sorry but how much extra discharge should I be expecting here? For the last few days it's been coming in like teaspoon fulls. Maybe a few times a day. I don't know if this is the "you're finally feeling pregnant so here's all the symptoms" or what but.... ew. so much ew.

• Options

Okay this is TMI guys, so sorry but how much extra discharge should I be expecting here? For the last few days it's been coming in like teaspoon fulls. Maybe a few times a day. I don't know if this is the "you're finally feeling pregnant so here's all the symptoms" or what but.... ew. so much ew.

Not sure of an exact answer for this, but it is supposed to increase. I've noticed a major increase as well. I don't think there is anything to be concerned with though. 
  • Options
    @jstringfellow19 thanks haha. I've heard it is supposed to increase but I'm just surprised by how much I guess.
  • Options
    @jlellis603 - I was just googling the discharge today. I bent over to pick something up (clearly that was a mistake) and was super grossed out by the discharge that resulted. The googling consensus was if it's enough to soak through a panty liner, it's time to call a Dr.  So I'll be using that as a guide for now.   
  • Options
    ohstars said:
    @jlellis603 - I was just googling the discharge today. I bent over to pick something up (clearly that was a mistake) and was super grossed out by the discharge that resulted. The googling consensus was if it's enough to soak through a panty liner, it's time to call a Dr.  So I'll be using that as a guide for now.   

Oh jeeze haha! That is a good guide for now I suppose. I was checked a few weeks ago (maybe a month ago?!) because I was having all those vag kicks and they said I wasn't dilated, still closed and everything. So I'm going to assume everything is okay in that department. Hopefully all other departments are good too.
  • Options
    @ohstars thats really helpful, ive noticed an increase aswell but wasnt sure how much was too much.
  • Options
    heartburn , ability to pee repeated in a matter of minutes, headaches at least a few times a week, constipation then upset stomach (im on iron) , Alien movements, a charlie horse on the side of my leg, itchy stomach and boobs, cramps if i do anything for too long (sit, lay, walk) 
    AND I look HUGE!

• Options
    @ColeBug89 Same! I'm exactly 32 w, and as freakishly awesome as I have been feeling since about 14 weeks, I all of a sudden just feel like every weird painful symptom is hitting at once. I've had two ocular migraines in the last 24 hours, and the belly is just feeling so heavy. I just right now had to tell someone to not touch me and I kind of felt like an asshole. (I know I shouldn't, it's my body). 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Options

As my midwife so eloquently said: "it's just greasing the chute." 
    Ew! That sounds pretty gross and graphic no matter how true lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Snail trail.
  • Options
    This is my third, and I feel so OLD this time around! I have terrible heartburn, hip and back pain, and I have so much gas - I burp constantly, all day, every day. And the sleeping... I'm up about every 2 hours to pee, and can't go back to sleep after I get up. Ugh. And I still have 11 weeks to go.... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    heartburn. so much heartburn. 
    hip pain,
    legs cramping up at night,
    feeling like I need to pee all the time, but only dribbles come out. 
    BH all the time. 
    and needing a nap about 3-5pm everyday. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    About 7.834 times a day I am completely clobbered with the doubt that I can I get any more pregnant. I feel huge. I feel like I waddle like waddliest penguin. My lady bits hurt after yoga on Saturday. I can't hold my urine after my bad cough I had last month. Every time I eat a tiny bit of food I feel so bloated like there's just no room for food. All that being said I am so not ready for this baby to come out. I need every day of the next 10 weeks. Please.
    Yes to all of this!  I don't know how I'm going to survive the being more pregnant than this when I can hardly make it through my morning/evening train rides without feeling like my bladder is going to explode.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    For those with BH drink tons of water and rest between excertion.  I had to go to the ER over thanksgiving and will drink this town dry to avoid that again.  
  • Options
    Hip pain is driving me nuts and affecting my sleep. Also, baby has started having the hiccups (same as my 1st) and it's also such a weird feeling! There is also no gap between boobs and belly now (I don't know how you big chested women do it normally!)
  • Options
    I just started feeling hiccups as well. Felt them
    once yesterday and this morning. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14