August 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: Who have you told so far about your pregnancy? Who will you tell next and when?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 4 weeks 

How big is baby? Poppyseed 

Upcoming appointments this week? None yet, calling the doctor tomorrow to figure out how having a baby here works exactly. Which sounds silly but, our base doesn't have any prenatal care or labor and delivery. So we get to go to an off base hospital in Germany which is intimidating but very exciting. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea here and there after eating some foods. Nothing too bad yet. My DD was the easiest pregnancy I think anybody ever had so I figure I'll pay for that with this one lol 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'll start by saying I'm way more excited to be expecting and that I don't drink like, ever.  DH's Christmas party is this next weekend and I have a tradition of getting nice and tipsy. I really dislike his co workers so it makes the entire event more enjoyable.I I've got a group of wives I sit with and we all bring a bottle of wine and it's been so fun, I'm really going to miss that this year. 

GTKY: Who have you told so far about your pregnancy? Who will you tell next and when? 
     I've told my best friend and my oldest brother and his wife. I am going to make a cute sign and have DD hold it to tell my mom sometime this next week. We will probably mail out an announcement or something like that after we've seen the baby. Being so far away from family makes announcements tricky because I could just put something on FB but then at least one person will be offended they had to find out on FB.. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    5 weeks today 

How big is baby? 
    Sesame seed

Upcoming appointments this week? 
    A week from tomorrow we have our first ultrasound!

Any new symptoms or changes? 
    Not really.  Mostly just intermittent nausea

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

Only my husband.   Once we see the heartbeat on ultrasound we will tell our parents.   And we will tell everyone else after first tri is over