Contraction frustrations — The Bump
3rd Trimester

Contraction frustrations

Need a place to vent. My poor SO is supportive but lets face it ladies, he's not prego. I have been having contractions for the last 2 wks but nothing timed close enuf for them to be "real". The last couple of days I've been having contractions every 45min or so. And they are painful enuf to take my breath away, last for about 1min or so. Sometimes closer, sometimes not. This AM when I wiped I noticed my mucus plug & although it makes me happy that my body is doing it's job, I'm also frustrated that I'm still irregular contractions. I mean they really hurt, & I know with #2 plug loss can happen a ways a head of true labor. The thought of doing this for another week or 2 makes me want to cry. IDK if half of this is 'normal', I was induced emergently with #1. Any coping suggestions ladies? 

Re: Contraction frustrations

• I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I don't have much to offer other than you're doing a great job and you won't be pregnant forever. Hang in there.
    ME: 31  DH: 31 DD: June '16 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
    **Ticker Warning**
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've been having contractions all night that wake me up every 20-30 min for the past 4 days, I get you on the frustration! I've been having several a day since I was 33 weeks (38 weeks now), my husband has no idea why I want it to be over already... they truly just don't understand the continous pain and feeling like your no closer to being done
  • I had that a few weeks during my 3rd pregnancy. It was so frustrating and uncomfortable. I hope it gets better for you soon. There's an end in sight...