June 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 12/2

For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23 and 6/30.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list (if you celebrate)? If your family celebrates another holiday, or doesn't celebrate at all, what are your plans for that holiday or New Years? 
Me: 28 Husband: 31
TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 12/2

• Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon n

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to? No appointment until the end of December. I'm looking forward to feeling flutters soon and just being out of 1st tri.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Not really.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've been feeling pretty good lately, I hope it stays this way.

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list (if you celebrate)? If your family celebrates another holiday, or doesn't celebrate at all, what are your plans for that holiday or New Years? 

I want a new Naked blush and eyeshadow palette, new flat iron, GC to Motherhood Maternity, canvas prints of our family photos.
  • Options
    For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23 and 6/30.

How far along are you? 
    10 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    A lego man

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to?
    FINALLY have my first ultrasound and exam on Wednesday. I'm super nervous but also excited at the same time! 

Nope 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I hate being at the end of the month. I feel so far behind everyone else. 

A Bluetooth radio and new bedding 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? plum

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to? NT scan today went well and got great pics!  she was moving a LOT and my placenta is not anterior this time so I hope to feel her in the next few weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes?  nope.  I feel normal.  tired, but I've been tired since DD was born 17 months ago, so.

Rants/Raves/Questions? nope

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list (if you celebrate)? If your family celebrates another holiday, or doesn't celebrate at all, what are your plans for that holiday or New Years? I can never think of stuff I want especially now that I won't be wearing normal clothes for a while.  I asked for new slippers but that's about it.  Christmas is really about DD now.  though if someone gave me a gift card for a prenatal massage I wouldn't turn them away.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks 

How big is baby? Like

Had my first appointment two weeks ago, everything looked great! Due date officially June 23rd! 
    Any new symptoms or changes?  A bump! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My bump decided to appear while I was out of town for a work trip, which means I was having to rock unbuttoned pants during my conference... always fun! 

Clarisonic, Patagonia jacket, Michael kors purse, porch furniture, make up, etc

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? A lime

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to? Appointment next Friday!  Looking forward to starting to wear maternity clothes

Any new symptoms or changes?  Less naseaus, less tired, boobs more sore

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant- I am so ready to stop nursing 27 month DD all night long.  Time for me to show her tough love.  Rave-  My husband is awesome at picking up where I've been slacking.  Questions- I need to come up with some questions next week to ask the doctor that will help me start deciding about vbac or a repeat csection.  

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list (if you celebrate)? If your family celebrates another holiday, or doesn't celebrate at all, what are your plans for that holiday or New Years?   I would love a new pillow.
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? A peach

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to? Next appointment mid-December. I'm looking forward to feeling baby but I'm a FTM so it might be a bit yet. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Increased constipation. Not as tired. Increased insomnia (which is typical for me)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Wishing for morning sickness to end soon

I don't want anything major this year. I just learned about an air fryer (sp?) and that sounds pretty cool for kind of healthy potatoes and foods. I also want a pregnancy pillow. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    14 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    depends what app you use but either a lemon or a peach....last week they were flip-flopped
    I go December 16 for my next appointment. It will be my first one without an ultrasound :(
    My nausea is getting slightly better. Normally I have to get right up and drink my half caffeinated coffee before doing anything. This morning I was able to shower and start to get ready before any nausea kicked in.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    None at this time.

I asked for a Yeti drink holder and a new Northface jacket. The yeti will be good for when I am seeing patients and don't have time to refill my water with ice and my current northface is getting too snug. It was a little snug prior to pregnancy so I needed one then too.

• Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks (yesterday)

How big is baby? A lime

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to? NT scan on the 14th, I'm really looking forward to seeing baby again! 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Actually feeling pretty good this morning. It definitely makes a big difference when I get plenty of sleep. Looking forward to a relaxing day.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We're planning to send a pregnancy announcement Christmas card that I'm going to work on this weekend. I am thinking of trying to put my ultrasound picture in a clear ornament but I'm nervous you won't really be able to tell what it is. Anyone else doing something like this?

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list (if you celebrate)? If your family celebrates another holiday, or doesn't celebrate at all, what are your plans for that holiday or New Years? I started collecting Christmas village buildings so anything for that. Also thinking about asking for a pregnancy pillow.

• Options
    I haven't touched my computer since I left work on Friday (it's been kind of wonderful), so I'm a little late.

How far along are you? 
    14 weeks (+2 days since it's actually Sunday)

How big is baby? a peach

Appointment updates? Or alternatively: next milestone you're looking forward to? No appointments until te week before Christmas.  Looking forward to the second trimester stuff people talk about (I'm a FTM, so it's all new to me) - anatomy scan probably in January, movement etc.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Most food aversions are gone and fatigue has eased up quite a bit.  I've been getting a more headaches, but I'm not sure if that's pregnancy, work stress (end of the semester is rough), or some combination of the two.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Since movement came up, any mom's here have an anterior placenta with their first?  If so, how long did it take you to feel movement? I'm sure it varies, but I'm curious and I've seen different answers poking around the internet. I've heard being a FTM and having an anterior placenta can both make feeling movement take longer and I'm so bad at being patient.

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list (if you celebrate)? If your family celebrates another holiday, or doesn't celebrate at all, what are your plans for that holiday or New Years? A prenatal massage at my favorite massage place would be nice. I'd also love a new football jersey for either my favorite college team (Virginia Tech) or pro team (Steelers).  
  • Options
    @mrsw524 I had anterior placenta last time...aside from one solid kick at 18 weeks I felt nothing until at least 20 weeks, and I didn't notice every day movement until at least 24 weeks.  on the one hand the waiting sucked but on the other hand I never felt really strong uncomfortable kicks st the end bc the placenta was acting like a giant pillow, so that was nice.  most of what I felt was just general movement, not actual kicks.
  • Options
    @MrsW524 I had an anterior placenta with my first. I felt her first kick around 24 weeks I believe. It seems like I just felt her less often. I also never had the kicks that you could visibly see, but me and DH could both feel them. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @delujm0 and @Ahutch428  Part of my concern is just being impatient and part of it is that at my first appointment (discussion with a nurse) she made a big deal about kick counts and paying attention to/keeping track of movement on a daily basis once that starts happening, so I'm kind of wondering how that's going to work if I feel less and don't feel it until later.  I'm sure they've dealt with this before, but somehow that doesn't make me less anxious about it.
  • Options
    @mrsw524 my dr didn't make a huge deal of kick counts and I never really did them...I just made sure I felt her moving around every few hours.  if I hadn't noticed her I'd drink something cold and pay attention.  I felt her moving plenty, just very few actual kicks.