June 2016 Moms

FFFC

Haven't done this for a few weeks. Let's hear it!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC

• AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
    edited December 2016
    DS got an invitation to a classmate's  birthday party this Saturday. I have my annual cookie exchange that morning and we have a big family dinner with visiting relatives that night. I asked him a couple weeks ago if he wanted to go and he said "not really". I'm taking that as a no, and not mentioning it again. It would be super stressful to try to squeeez it in, and it's not one of his closest friends. I feel kind of bad, but odds are he won't even notice 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I finally got offered the job I've been wanting and they low balled the salary. I have no shame in having asked for $19 /hr more and planning to play my other job offer up to get the salary I want. Sorry, I'm not taking a pay cut to go back to work.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • meggyme said:
    I finally got offered the job I've been wanting and they low balled the salary. I have no shame in having asked for $19 /hr more and planning to play my other job offer up to get the salary I want. Sorry, I'm not taking a pay cut to go back to work.
    I hope you get it! I'm having similar issues.  I've worked fewer hours for the last 5 years, so somehow that makes employers think they can pay me less than a recent college grad. Not going to happen! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also, I fed my dog cat food last night instead of going to the store at 10 pm when I realized we were out. Oops! 

(No we don't have a cat, long story)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also, I fed my dog cat food last night instead of going to the store at 10 pm when I realized we were out. Oops! 

(No we don't have a cat, long story)
    This made me LOL. (I am a supervisor at a pet store)
  • I try to make my cats eat dog food when we run out... They don't though lol, I always end up opening tuna for them.
  • I have a list of about 80 people I want to throat punch. Yep, I'm the Christmas grinch! ; )
  • I ended up getting sick last night on some bad leftovers and Miles had such bad separation anxiety starting at 4 am that he would scream in his sleep unless someone was holding him or laying in bed with him. So I called in to work this morning, but still took the man to my mother's, who watches him during the day. I feel a little bad because I do spend a fair amount of time complaining to people about how much I miss him, but not bad enough to stop me from taking the 3 hour nap when I got back home. Or to stop the nap I'll likely take in a few minutes
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018