March 2017 Moms

Best Humidifier

I really need help finding the easiest-to-clean humidifier out there! I've been using the Crane Drop Shape one and....I don't know, maybe I just suck at cleaning, but I struggle with this one. I need another one anyways for the new baby, so....what do you guys use?!
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss

Re: Best Humidifier

• We've had the Boneco Air-o-Swiss for a few years. As long as I keep on top of switching out the filters so we don't get heavy-water-generated white dust on everything, and occasionally clean the base, it's worked well. A little unwieldy to add water to (I splash a little water onto whatever it's on every time I put the tank back onto the base) but not bad, and it literally comes with a little brush to clean it with. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Air Innovations Clean Mist Humidifier is supposed to be amazing. I want one
  • Loading the player...
  • We are using Vicks! We like it
  • We are using Vicks! We like it
    You can use it with regular water without the Vicks tabs, right? They seem pretty inexpensive. how noisy are they?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah we don't use the Vicks sticks... they are pretty quiet. I usually sleep with a fan on too though so I may not be the best person to ask about quiet machines @longliveregina
  • I just bought one for my uncle and was so tempted to pick up two for my littles. My son's is getting loud and is SO HARD to clean. After a year of running every night, even with regular cleaning, they get moldy and it is next to impossible to clean inside the cover.
    BabyFruit Ticker