June 2016 Moms

HBDB 11/30

Let's see those adorable faces! 

Re: HBDB 11/30

• Loading the player...
  • Charlotte will be 6 months on Saturday. She pulls herself up in her bouncer and swing and likes to just sit up. She's been munching on her hands nonstop but no sign of teeth. I love seeing how big all our babies are getting.
    I love her little red riding hood!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • meggyme said:
    Charlotte will be 6 months on Saturday. She pulls herself up in her bouncer and swing and likes to just sit up. She's been munching on her hands nonstop but no sign of teeth. I love seeing how big all our babies are getting.
    I need to buy her one in the next size so when she out grows that one in the next couple of months I have a replacement. It's my favorite coat of hers so far. It came in a set from carters!
  • meggyme said:
    Charlotte will be 6 months on Saturday. She pulls herself up in her bouncer and swing and likes to just sit up. She's been munching on her hands nonstop but no sign of teeth. I love seeing how big all our babies are getting.
    I need to buy her one in the next size so when she out grows that one in the next couple of months I have a replacement. It's my favorite coat of hers so far. It came in a set from carters!
    We have it too! :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • alcermack said:
    Had to upgrade to a full size car seat no more carrier. This big girl out grew it before Xmas so gramma gave us the seat early. She loves it. Lily is 5 months wearing 9 month and some 12 month clothes. 
    You'll see the same pic from us soon! We have the same car seat and Savannah is so close to needing to be out of the carrier.. it's just so easy thatbit clicks into the stroller so I'm in denial!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20

• Tawny87 said:

Cameron getting some love from one of his sisters. 6 months on the 10th.
    I thought that was your dog peering into the kitchen! :D
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20

• Tawny87 said:

Cameron getting some love from one of his sisters. 6 months on the 10th.
    I thought that was your dog peering into the kitchen! :D
    Haha!!!!! That horse is the creepiest damn thing ever! Whatever direction it is pointed it still manages to stare at you lol!