February 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (11/28)

Re: Weekly Randoms (11/28)

• Options
    One thing to consider for the birth announcement board is how quickly admin will pin it. I think it was December I was lurking in, but they had a ridiculously difficult time. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GUYS one of the December ladies had her baby at home accidentally. Like full on unattended call the ambulance at home.  :o
    That's terrifying!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That story is insane!!!
  • Options
    @MommaBean I think we've got too many pinned as it is, was just something I saw when I was creepin

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. Omg. I can't believe that @WinchesterGirl! That is terrifying.

2. Re: the birth announcement board - I don't think we need it stickied and I think we should AT LEAST wait until the new year to create it.
  • Options
    @imalwaysme79 As someone who jumped back into the board in November after a three-ish month hiatus, life happens? People move, they lose internet, family dies, etc. 
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    @imalwaysme79 As someone who jumped back into the board in November after a three-ish month hiatus, life happens? People move, they lose internet, family dies, etc. 
    You weren't one of those I was talking about...I recognize you  :) It was more the people that have either never posted or posted less than a handful of times. Of course it's possible that these people changed their username which is why they're not recognizable. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    He is literally hanging together at the minute & i feel bad for him but obviously i have never been in the position before so wasnt sure what other peoples take on it would be. I get wanting to include your husband but it kind of seems a bit pointless and mean to expect him to sit up for a few hours every night when he has to put in a full day at work the next day. 

Eta - he said hes asked if she needs help with something or if he can do anything but its literally she wants him up cause shes up. 
  • Options
    lemieuxk said:
    Someone from the March BMB is having an emergency c-section today  :'( Thoughts going out to her and her LO. I can't imagine.
    Oh my, that sounds so scary and early! I didn't read it yet, but I'm hoping it's at least someone due late Feb or super early March :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! Big prayers for the March mom. How scary. I'm glad she's at 24 but still such a tough road. 
  • Options
    Oh no! Hope theyre both going to be ok! This puts the absolute fear in me!
  • Options
    There's two Feb 2017 ladies on my German BMB who had their kids 1-2 weeks ago. I still can't think of our babies being outside babies. And now March is starting, too? All my thoughts to that mama....

The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    Awe you guys I am a big bag of cries right now. There's a Facebook page telling the story of that family from the March BMB, and I haven't finished it yet but have become very weepy. I sure hope everything turns out well for their family. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kswiger06 did they have some warning that the baby might come early or were they blindsided?
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom me too with the hour drive! Good luck to you girl! 

It looked like she'd been in the hospital for about a week or so I think? @Xstatic3333
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom @homemake Man! I thought my 35 min drive was going to be rough! Good luck ladies.
  • Options
    kswiger06 said:
    Awe you guys I am a big bag of cries right now. There's a Facebook page telling the story of that family from the March BMB, and I haven't finished it yet but have become very weepy. I sure hope everything turns out well for their family. 
    I should not have started reading this at work. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @becbec28. Anniversaries are so hard. Thinking of you today. 
  • Options
    @homemake thanks! Good luck to you as well! 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)