Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester Check-In Week of 11/28

AandDM2014AandDM2014 member
edited November 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 2nd trimester: weeks 14 through the end of week 27.

Congrats to all the strong ladies who have made it this far! It's such a great feeling and we've all accomplished so much! We are now 1 week closer to the end of this especially long journey we call "infertility".

Please post below a little about yourself, how many beans you have growing inside, if you have found out the sex(es) and what your EDD is. Please also let us know how far you've made it on your journey and when your next appt is and what for. If I'm missing anyone from this list, please let me know and I will add you. 

Mommies to be:
@chicandbubbly EDD 2/25/17 with 1 boy! 
@yelllow22 EDD 3/1/17 with 1 girl! 
@nirendoll EDD 3/3/17 with 1 boy and 1 girl!
@vlbartlett EDD 3/5/17 with 1 bean! 
@AandDM2014 EDD 3/10/17 with 2 girls and 1 boy! 
@mrygoround EDD 3/28/17 with 1 girl! 
@pdbird EDD 3/28/17 with 1 boy!
@2legbaby EDD 4/6/17 with 1 girl!
@jenn6782 EDD 4/7/17 with 1 girl!
@cmm012 EDD 4/9/17 with 1 boy! 
@ale9687 EDD 4/11/17 with 1 boy!
@Knottie36622473 EDD 4/13/17 with 1 girl!
@Rachnan EDD 4/13/13 with 1 boy!
@babylonghorn16 EDD 4/16/17 with 1 bean!
@ADRIANAC1982 EDD 4/28/17 with 1 boy!
@BornReady EDD 4/28/17 with 1 girl!
@Steff_99 EDD 4/30 with 1 bean!
@frustrated and ttc EDD 3/27/17 with 2 girls! 
@clt2pmw11 EDD 5/1/17
@halips EDD 5/1/17 with 1 girl!
@flanenrs1 EDD 5/3/17 with maybe 1 girl!
@BlueEyedDreamer EDD 5/5/17 with 1 boy!
@kristynelson13 EDD 5/7/17
@cato99 EDD 5/9/17 with 1 girl!
@PNW12RN EDD 5/10/17 with 1 girl!
@kelrauh EDD 5/14/17 with 2 beans!
@alaaronson EDD 5/19/17 with 1 boy!
@chickyclg EDD 5/20/17
@marissy8 EDD 5/21/17 with 1 girl!

QOTW: Is being pregnant over the holidays going to affect your plans?
About us:
Me - 28, Lean PCOS
DH - 31
Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

Re: 2nd Trimester Check-In Week of 11/28

• Hey ladies, I'm officially past the halfway point of 20 weeks, though I'll never make it past 35, so I counted halfway a few weeks ago. I have moved from the "miscarriage" to "stillbirth" part of pregnancy loss, which isn't super comforting, but I'm assuming everything is going to continue going good. I plan to ask my MFM what my odds are at this point.

I have my next appointment this afternoon, and can't wait to see my dance party!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend!

QOTW: We usually spend CE at DHs parents house, but we stayed there several weeks ago and I had such a hard time sleeping that I don't want to do it this year. DH really wants to because he's slept in that house every CE since he was 5, and his parents are moving next year so it's the last year to do it. I hope I win out, because if we do sleep there, we'll have to sleep separately so I can actually get some decent sleep (they have two guest beds, and the one we usually use is a full size and hard as concrete: not great for someone who is 24 weeks pregnant).
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• @aanddm2014 congrats on hitting the 20 weeks! I hear you on refusing to sleep on a hard bed. I would tell dh if you want to go buy me a luxury air mattress to sleep on. We have a really good air mattress that is so comfortable. Maybe you can get a good cyber Monday deal on one. 

AFM hitting 21 weeks tomorrow. No apt's this week but two next week so that's a plus.
    qotw: no changes in plans due to my pregnancy but my sister is due Jan 2nd and I have a feeling her dd might join us for Christmas. If not well continue as normal until it's delivery time. I did tell dh we aren't buying tickets to any nye parties though bc it seems a waste of money to pay for an open bar I can't drink. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am excited to be joining the 2nd Trimester board this week. I am 14 weeks and 1 day with twins. My EDD is May 28th but my OB said they will be here before May 14th. We do not know what we are having yet, we will find out at our anatomy scan on 12/30. My next appointment is 12/14 with my OB. 

QOTW - we don't have any changes in our plans due to pregnancy. My family is 2 hours away, which is the most traveling we have to do. The only change we are making for the holidays are budget related to start saving for these babies. 

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• @AandDM2014 Congratulations on the halfway mark! And welcome @kelrauh, moving into the second trimester is such a great milestone!

Under my adjusted due date I am 17 weeks today. We found out last week through Panorama that it's a girl! (Contrary to the little bits of intuition I had, all of which suggested boy.) I don't have any appointments scheduled until my anatomy scan on December 9. I've heard eating something sweet right before it may encourage the baby to move around more and let them do all the measurements, so I interpret this as a literal duty to eat a cupcake before I go in.

My holiday plans have not changed at all based on the pregnancy, other than my wine-nerd self looking on sadly as my husband and guests go deep into our wine cellar for holiday meal pairings (on Thanksgiving I did have a few sips of a special magnum that was ready to drink, but it tasted like pure alcohol so it was a wasted transgression). We always travel to my mom's side of the family for Christmas, come home in time for our wedding anniversary (12/29), and I usually throw a dinner party on NYE. We leave for our babymoon on 1/1 so at least then I can fully relax. Cooking and hosting Thanksgiving really wrecked me--the second trimester hasn't been as energetic so far as I was hoping.
  • @ale9687 Oh, I hadn't even thought about an air mattress. I'd have to see if one would fit in their second guest bedroom... That may work. Why do you have two appointments next week? Smart move not buying any NYE tickets. I have a feeling we may celebrate with the east coast so I don't have to stay up until actual midnight!

@kelrauh Welcome! Glad you've made it to the second tri and babies are still doing well!! It is good that you've changed your budget for this year. We usually do gifts for everyone in our immediate family, but with three LOs arriving next year, we're going to stick with family group gifts.

@cato99 Yay for team pink! What is your adjusted due date? And yes, I'm pretty sure that means you need to eat a cupcake first. You might get in trouble if you don't, so better safe than sorry ;)
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• I will be 17 weeks with a baby girl on Wednesday, EDD is 5/10/17.

No appointments for me this week.  Nothing until the 19th of December (20 week anatomy scan).  I am currently working on the 'feeling baby move' portion of pregnancy.  Not quite there yet, but 'they' say that you can feel things sometimes as early as 16 weeks if you are really in tune with your body and paying attention, and I am all over that.  Still also waiting for a bump to develop, but things are starting to grow, slowly but surely.

No real difference in holiday plans for us.  This will be the first Christmas in 16 years where I am not working (I'm an RN and have always volunteered to work that day in the past), which is a little odd for me.  We don't generally do much--we have a tree and listen to Christmas music but haven't exchanged gifts for at least 10 years or so (we save the money and use it to travel together instead).  This year, we bought tickets to see the new Star Wars spinoff at the Cinerama here in Seattle.  Planning to go to an improv/comedy show for NYE.  We're pretty low key people....
    Me: Age 40  Husband: Age 41
    Chemo killed my ovaries (along with a BRCA1 mutation, which causes DOR)
    4/30/13 ER just prior to chemo: 8 embryos frozen at 2pn. 2 survived to blasts/1 PGS normal

4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    FET #1  7/13/16  BFN

Super shocker +HPT 9/19
    Baby Alyce arrived 5/8/17

Went forward with donor eggs from my sister for baby #2
    ER 4/24, 5 eggs fertilized/1 survived to blast and was chromosomally normal.

FET 2/15 (my sister/donor's birthday!).  Beta 10dp5dt:172; beta 12dp5dt: 425

My TTC/Cancer/Random thoughts blog:  http://www.dinktodiapers.blogspot.com/
  • @PNW12RN I hope you can feel your babe moving soon! I still mostly feel nothing, so I'm sitting around waiting too. I bet it's going to be quite a change for you to not be working this Christmas. I hope you guys find a way to make it special, even if it's something as simple as a special breakfast you wouldn't normally make.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Hey ladies! 27 weeks here. I have an ultrasound this Thursday to check on growth due to the two vessel cord so I am praying he is still on track. Bump is definitely growing and he is moving a ton so I'm hoping that is a good sign. 

QOTW- plans likely won't be changing this year- we usually do Christmas Eve with DH's side and then Christmas Day with mine. I am hoping we can host Christmas Eve which will be a ton of work but I really want to! His side of the family are not "planners" like I am so who knows!! 

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• @chicandbubbly I hope your scan goes well! I find sometimes it's easier to host the holiday so that you can assign meals and tasks for everyone else to bring. 

@aanddm2014 I have my fetal echo on wed and then a normal on apt on Friday next week. The MFM who checked my anatomy scan images said they can see all 4 chambers of the heart but the echo will be so much more precise. I figure if everything looks good they'll be able to zip through the scan and I've reached my max out of pocket with insurance for the yr I'll get my monies worth before I have to hit another max oop next year. 
  • Ah Fetal Echos. I asked about this at my appointment yesterday since I saw so many ladies here post about getting them after doing IVF. It seems like it varies from doctor to doctor, but mine said that us IVF ladies are a higher risk for everything, probably because of the various reasons for having to do IVF. 
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Hi ladies!  Been MIA the last couple weeks but been checking in on everyone.  Almost 21 weeks here and go for my anatomy scan on Friday!  We are switching insurance next year so I'm in search of a new OB.  I'm pretty bummed since I love my OB and she delivered my son, but we are going to save so much money by switching! (every little bit matters after going OOP for all fertility)

No change in any plans for the holiday this year, just hoping to get a lot of rest since I'm still just so tired!

**Warning - Child Mentioned**

Me: 33, DH: 39   Unexplained Infertility

4 IUIs (chlomid) in 2013 which resulted in DS born in April 2014

TTC #2 since August 2015

5 rounds of IUIs (1 chlomid: resistent, 1 femara, 3 gonal f) = all BFN

ER March 9: 26 eggs retrieved, 19 mature and 17 fertilized, 8 made it to genetic testing, 4 normal!

FET #1 5/31 = BFN

FET#2 7/26 = BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi all,
    15 1/2 weeks today. Feeling better bit by bit. Was able to stop my diclegis finally. The fatigue is getting better and is now being replaced by insomnia - its hard to get comfortable with the growing tummy. Any suggestions, anyone?
    No appointments in the immediate future. Well, I have to go back to get my AFP redrawn as they drew it at 14 wks 5 days and apparently the lab refused to run it as I wasn't quite 15 weeks. Other than that, I next go in the first week of January for my anatomy scan. The lags between appointments are killer - just want to know that the little dude is okay!
    QOTW: really havent had to change my holiday plans at all, other than, like @cato99 said, staring longingly at wine while everyone else enjoys (and bourbon. I love bourbon.). Also will miss being able to eat all the yummy meats in antipasto during xmas (we will spend it w/ my big italian family - feast of the 7 fishes style!) but I can handle it. Once baby is born I will celebrate w/ a proscuitto sandwich. And a glass of wine. 
  • @alaaronson I'm planning on throwing a gathering after ds is born just to enjoy all of the Italian meats I can't for Christmas! 
  • @alaaronson Have you tried a body pillow for sleeping? I started using one fairly early on, and damn does it make a difference. My normal self has a hard time falling and staying asleep, so my pregnant self was not doing too well. After using my body pillow consistently, I sleep so much better! It really helps with the issue of pointy bones, which was/is my biggest problem. I also have this little wedge shaped pillow from Boppy that I use if I nap on the couch to prop my tummy up or put between my knees, and it helps quite a bit too. I don't go anywhere overnight without my "J" (DHs nickname for my body pillow)
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• *lurking from 1st tri*

@alaaronson I recently bought this snoogle and I'm in love with it:

***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • @wifeinraleigh28 my husband bought me one and I haven't opened it yet cause I was sleeping well at home., I'm presently on a short vacation at my folks' house and kicking myself for not bringing it. Can't wait to use it once I get back!
  • @wifeinraleigh28 I bought mine at 6 weeks bc the PIO shots caused me so much pain and it hasn't left my side since. Ps I love your headboard!
  • @wifeinraleigh28 buying one now! No clue why I waited so long, but I am sick of my pillow fort :) I have four pillows I have to sleep with nightly, poor DH LOL!

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• @chicandbubbly You'll be glad you got one of these!! My sleep has improved so much!

@ale9687 Thank you! The head board is from Wayfair :)
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • @AandDM2014 Congrats on 20 weeks!
    Welcome to 2nd tri @kelrauh
    @cato99 welcome to team pink!
    @alaaronson I don't have any tips for the insomnia or getting comfortable because I haven't figured it out yet. I try to avoid sleeping on my back so I flip from side to side or try to prop myself up a little on one side. A body pillow or Snoogle is worth a try. I don't like moving mine every time I flip, but it makes side sleeping more comfortable and eventually my bump can rest on it. Also, baby is most active when I go from vertical to horizontal so it's hard for me to fall asleep until she settles because I want to interact with her.  :)

I have my echocardiogram next week. DH finally felt movement last week. He was excited, but not as much as I expected. It was like one and done and he said it's really cool. Lol I still get butterflies sometimes when baby moves suddenly.

QOTW: Our plans won't change for Christmas, but for NYE I don't want to go anywhere because I already don't want to be around people who are drinking and smoking and I will probably just want to lie down by 8 or 9.  :D

**** Trigger warning ****

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats to those who have passed the halfway point and to this joining us in the 2nd trimester!

I am 18 weeks, and my back is killing me when I sleep. For the past two nights I have ended up sleeping in an upright position. I guess I need to get one of those pillows, but I have a hard time believing it is going to help because the pain is so intense. Plus the cost is absolutely ludicrous.  I am planning to buy a heating pad today because one of the only things that makes my back feel better is sitting in my heated car seat. Here's to hoping something works.

As for the qotw, nothing is really changing about our holiday plans. We are trying to save as much money as possible, so we aren't buying gifts for as many people this year. I am still throwing my annual Christmas party, but I probably won't bake quite as many treats. We have already decorated our tree though and I've watched a Christmas movie each day this week after work! It's my favorite time of year!
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • @clt2pwm11 - I have a heated mattress pad from our wedding which I have threatened to put back on our bed the past few weeks because a heating pad is the only thing that helps. My DH hates the mattress pad but I may win the battle to put it back on. They are quite pricey I think but I love it because you can leave it on safely all night. 

**Trigger warning**

MFI (3% morphology) 

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762

• 2legbaby2legbaby member
    edited December 2016
    Yay for 20wks @AandDM2014 !

Congrats on a sweet baby girl @cato99! Go team pink!

@alaaronson  and @mrygoround I tend to flip from left to right sides and I bought the Leacho Back and Belly pillow. That way I just move from left to right and don't have to reposition the pillow, crappy thing is you have to buy a separate cover as the one it comes with has an annoying seam that the replacement covers don't have...that being said I love it and it really helps with the hip aches I have been having

@mrygoround DH finally felt our little munchkin kick last night!!! I was so excited and teared up because I have been trying to have him feel her for several weeks now, but it was a little anticlimatic. He was definitely amazed and like your hubby-'wow that's cool' but then went back to working...silly husbands! I still think how amazing it is every time I feel her fluttering around in there :)

AFM....I feel like I need to be put in a bubble for the next 4 1/2 months. I am a veterinarian and on Friday a cat scratched me (very very minor) but when it clawed me I stabbed myself in the wrist with the needle I had just used to sedate the cat (through his IV catheter). Normally at work if I poke myself like that I just clean it and keep going on, but given my pregnancy I alerted my managers and had to go to urgent care. For peace of mind I submitted toxoplasmosis titers on the cat thinking it would likely be negative....but it came back positive. So trying not to freak out ....I gave the drugs through an iv catheter and since the cat was on fluids there should have been little to no blood there, and the cat is an older indoor cat with "acute" titers that doesn't fit with the history so hoping that the positive was a false one. My doctor is planning to recheck my titers in 2 weeks (last ones were negative), but just can't believe how such a small little injury can cause so much drama in my life arghhhhh this after eating the listeria "at risk" Sabra hummus the week before-bubble I tell you.... a big bubble!

QOTW: no big changes in our holiday plans- I usually have to work so low key with DH and I :)

******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • I have been having the hardest week of pregnancy this week. I am 14 weeks and 5 days with twins today. On Sunday I had horrible nausea and I was exhausted, I didn't get off the couch all day. I felt the same Monday and by Monday night I had round ligament pain. On Tuesday the nausea started to subside, but then the round ligament pain and my hip pain were even worse. Normally my left side is my bad side but this week it switched to my right. By Wednesday morning I couldn't walk. I went to physical therapy and the therapist said it seems like my entire body shifted. My right hip had completely changed in a week. I have had headaches this week, which I haven't had at all this pregnancy. The only good thing that has came out of this week is that instead of waking up 3-5 times a night to go to the bathroom I have only woke up 0-2 times and (TMI) I haven't peed myself the past 3 days. My stomach has also 100% changed this week, it now is larger but is not very hard anymore. It seems like they moved from the middle (on my bladder) to the right side, is that possible? I am starting to feel a bit crazy over analyzing things but this week has just been completely different. 

**Trigger warning**

MFI (3% morphology) 

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762

• Sounds like quite the ordeal @kelrauh hope you get some pain relief soon! @2legbaby I hope you are ok- that sounds terrible!! 

• @kelrauh I'm sorry this week has been so terrible for you. It seems like your babies can definitely shift around quite a bit.  At my 11/14 appointment (and basically every one before that) all three were pretty much in a row under my belly button, but by my 11/28 appointment, A had shifted to the upper left of my belly button, B had shifted more to the middle below it, and C had shifted like down and to the middle behind B. Enjoy your more sleep filled nights! I think I'm usually up between 4 and 6 times each night, no matter what. I think over analyzing things is something that us ladies who have to work extra hard to get our babies pretty much always experience.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Hey all! 
    This week has been pretty uneventful. I had a follow up appointment from my UTI and I am waiting for test results. I learned that I have a skin infection on my chest which is causing pretty bad discoloration. Fortunately it's treatable. I have a fetal echocardiogram in two weeks.

QOTW usually for the holidays I visit my husband wherever he has been assigned for his job. This year, I won't be doing that because he's on the opposite coast in Canada and in a very rural area with no hospitals (nearest one is 2 hours away). So... I will be traveling to visit my dad and extended family.
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • @cmm012 I hope you get your results soon and they are good! Boo about having a skin infection though. I bet that isn't much fun, and probably itchy.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @kelrauh so sorry you are having such a rough week, just having one baby I am amazed at all the crazy things happening to my body, so I can imagine having two (or more @AandDM2014 !) can do a number- did you call your ob and let him/her know about the changes?

speaking of things happening to your body- so sorry you have another infection to deal with @cmm012 ! and hoping your urine results look clear

******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • @cmm012 do they have any idea what caused the skin infection? That doesn't sound pleasant at all, but glad it's treatable. 
  • @ale9687 The doc told me that the skin infection was common in pregnant women, especially in the winter. I think the extra moisture from bundling up and sweating at night encouraged growth of micro-organisms. Yuk.
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Hi everyone! I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. As of yesterday, I feel like I am almost back to my normal self. I was fortunate not to have any morning sickness in my first trimester, but I have been extremely exhausted and have had horrible insomnia. Yesterday, I came home from work (I am a teacher) and deep cleaned my house for two hours! I haven't been able to do that since I got pregnant. I would start cleaning and then feel super dizzy and need to lie down. Needless to say, my household has been pretty neglected! Today, I worked out, decorated the house for Christmas, went to Costco, and going to a concert with my girlfriends this evening. It feels good to have my normal energy again! My next appointment is Wednesday for my monthly check-up and I am excited to hear Baby Girl's heartbeat again <3
    Me: 30 - DH: 33 
    Married 06/26/10
    TTC Since December 2014
    Diagnosis: anovulatory cycles
    IUI #1: 04/17/16 (100mg Clomid & Ovidrel) = BFN 
    IUI #2: 05/14/16 (100 mg Clomid) = BFN
    IUI #3: 06/11/16 (100mg Clomid)= BFN
    IUI #4: 07/12/16 (Non-medicated) = BFN
    IVF#1: 08/28/16 = BFP!
    Baby Girl Coming 05/21/17 <3
  • Just curious, who is feeling baby move yet? I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow, and I haven't felt anything except for gas lol! My sister said she felt her first at 19 weeks. I know the doctor said it may be a few more weeks, but I'm so anxious! I would feel so much better if I could feel little tadpole moving in there. It has been a few weeks since we last heard the heartbeat and even though in my head I know things are probably fine, feeling the baby kick would be such a relief!
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • @clt2pwm11 I have three potentials to have feels but it's really only been the last two or three days that I've felt something that definitely wasn't gas or a potty need, so like 21 weeks. I know it sucks when you read about people who swear they felt kicks at 16 weeks, but not everyone is so lucky! I think in general it's between 18 and 22 weeks when you can tell for sure that it's baby, so you still have some time. I hope you get to feel some soon!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @clt2pwm11 I definitely felt flutters since week 16.I have been feeling full on kicks since week 19, DH felt first kicks a few days ago (week 22), but I have heard some women don't start feeling until week 24 or so, hope those first kicks are just around the corner for you!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed