March 2017 Moms

PGAL Check In 11/28

This is for all our March moms who have experienced a loss- we are here to support one another! 3

1. How far along are you?

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to?

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes:

4. GTKY: Christmas season is now officially underway! What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? 

Re: PGAL Check In 11/28

• Loading the player...
  • @dubcompanion Haha that is so funny you mentioned The Muppets Christmas Carol- it was on HBO over the weekend and I watched it...I love it. I also love the Disney Christmas Carol- not the one with Jim Carrey but the cartoon with Mickey and Goofy etc. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 23w 

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Fetal cardiologist appointment on Dec 8th to confirm my little lady doesn't have a heart defect related to her SUA.  Then third tri & growth scan & 28w!

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes:  I have a freaking cold!!  Having one when you aren't KU sucks but it is like a different level of misery when you are KU.  I have a short list of things I could take from the OB.  Sudafed being the only thing which might help right now & I don't really want to take it so I continue to not be able to breathe through one side of my nose & have wretched post nasal drip.  I'm suuuper sexy.  At least I have an excuse to work at home and extra day this week.  No way I am taking these germs in and spreading them around.

4. GTKY: Christmas season is now officially underway! What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?  A Christmas Carol, the version with George C Scott hands down.

@Spartanrd4 @dubcompanion I am so glad you guys are having less PGAL anxiety.  I still have some struggles.  I am hoping an all clear from the cardiogist next week & getting a few more weeks passed viability day next week will ease it.  I had a nightmare last night that I had a blood clot they couldn't find and wanted to take her out ASAP.  It was terrible!!  
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @MrsBinPA Good luck at the fetal cardiologist appointment next week- I will keep your baby girl in my thoughts and hope that she is okay! 
  • @dubcompanion That's so wonderful to hear!! We all need those days where the anxiety subsides a little and we get to actually enjoy pregnancy. Sending my love to you in this happy time!
    @Spartanrd4 I had that thought at Thanksgiving too only mine was more along the lines of "This is the last time I get to worry about myself food - from now on I have to feed someone else before I can enjoy my own" lol!
    @MrsBinPA I am sending positive thoughts to you for your upcoming appointments - I hope all is well for you! 
    @jenny0228 I totally hear you on the energy! Honestly, I'm not super looking forward to Third Tri like it seems everyone else is... The first tri was absolutely terrible for me - When I wasn't vomiting (which was literally all the time - to the point where my throat started bleeding) then I was racked with anxiety about losing this baby. Second has been a nice reprieve from both of those things AND more energy. I haven't heard many positives about Third except for the end when the baby comes, lol. I guess I have a really negative attitude about third trimester... Maybe I just need an attitude adjustment. 
  • @MrsBinPA Best wishes for good news at the fetal cardiologist appointment next week!  <3 Please keep us posted! 

@JustAnotherUsername16 Your feelings about third tri make complete sense. I wonder if nature intended for the last trimester to be uncomfortable, so that we want the baby to be born, lol! Because if gestation was only, say, 25 weeks, I'd be like A) Wait, what? Not enough time!! and B ) Awww, I was just getting used to this!

@liepertsm I've been so busy too, although you have way more to show for it! :) Major props for having the nursery painted and carpet picked out. We haven't even moved anything out of the future baby's room yet!! Yikes!
  • 1. How far along are you?
    24 weeks!

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Getting my baby shower planned. It's so hard to find an inside venue for January. I live in a big city so no one has a place large enough to host. Really wishing I had a mansion right no

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: have a glorious pink box filled with pastry goodness in my kitchen right now. 'Mmmm carbs 

4. GTKY: Christmas season is now officially underway! What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday: ELF!!!

@AandDM2014 good call on recording some hallmark movies. I need to do that. 
  • Guise..... today is the due date of loss #3 for me.   

Feeling my little lady moving in there today is definitely taking the sting out of it a bit, but it's still sad.   I hope this is the last of these days I ever have to have!

Thanks for all of your support.   Everything at OB this week was still right on track.  Bring on next Thursday so we can get this echo out of the way.  OB said she has seen MANY patients with an isolated SUA and only had a few who have growth restriction which is the main hurdle we'd likely have.   This made me feel better.
    ****TW****

• @MrsBinPA Big hugs to you today  <3 I'm so glad you received reassuring news at the OB this week and I'll keep you in my thoughts for your next appointment. You've had to go through so many hurdles it's horribly unfair, and I'm pulling hard for you to keep getting all the good news! :)
  • @MrsBinPA Big hugs!! I will keep rooting for you for next week <3 
  • @MrsBinPA hugs to you! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Me: 33 Hubs: 34

TTC since 5/2014

BFP: 7/27/14 MC: 9/20/14

BFP: 6/29/15 MC: 7/6/15

BFP: 7/17/16 EDD: 3/22/17

• 1. How far along are you? 27 weeks!

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Being officially in the third trimester. Time is flying! 

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Knowing that this baby has so much chance of living now, even if a major preemie, is encouraging to this PGAL heart. 

4. GTKY: Christmas season is now officially underway! What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? Oh man, this is tough, I love so many! Probably "Elf" most of all, followed closely by "Christmas Vacation." I have a soft spot for "A Charlie Brown Christmas" too. I also adore "While You Were Sleeping" and "When Harry Met Sally," which arguably count as Christmas movies. ;) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

• @MrsBinPA I hope your appointment goes well next week, and you got through the day ok yesterday. Today you're on the other side with a wiggling little baby in your belly! Hugs and positive thoughts to you for only good days ahead. :)
  • Thanks @jenny0228!!  It was the least difficult of the loss due dates I have had to endure because of my sweet girl reminding me she is in there needing me to be strong for her.

I just have to say that the number of amazing & wonderful PGAL/TTCAL women I have met on TB since I started this journey is just incredible.  I am so happy to have you ladies!
    ****TW****

• @MrsBinPA I really like the Tuesday check-in but am so busy during the day, I haven't participated on it in a couple weeks. LO has never measured on track either, so that makes it hard to subscribe to one ticker change. I make sure to put aside time to check in on here though. :blush: You ladies are amazing and have helped my PgAL brain in ways that will never be adequately explained!
  • @MrsBinPA I know loss dates are never easy, and being PGAL is a unique kind of experience... be kind to yourself as much as possible today. I am sending you love of love and warm thoughts. You are in my heart today.