December 2016 Moms
Options

Petty Problem Saturday 11/26

Re: Petty Problem Saturday 11/26

• Options
    #1 - I put coconut oil on my scalp this AM because it was feeling a little dry/itchy.  Usually I have to wash my hair 3 times to get it out.  I did that this morning and then, when after I dried my hair, realized I was still a total greaseball, so had to shower and then rewash and redry my hair.  Ugh.

#2 - DH has waaaaay too much energy today.  He keeps asking me to do stuff.  I haven't been sleeping well and am tired.  Thankfully, he is off getting his car washed right now to keep himself entertained.
  • Options
    I have a serious oversupply. I have over 40 oz in the freezer, and no way to keep it frozen on our trip home tomorrow.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cayaylonglegs DH was laughing at me because I cried both times it came on (twice now while I was in the room) but I don't want to miss the game, so I have to watch :( 
  • Options
    The drill battery is dead (because I didn't put it back on the charger last week). And I really want to get the nursery curtain hung like right now.  :'(
  • Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited November 2016
    temmetime said:
    I'm not sure why I'm in the Facebook group for December 2016 moms.. I know I've already crabbed about how different of a group it feels, but I am honestly SO annoyed by all the women posting about themselves trying so hard to induce labor. What is so wrong with baby coming when baby is supposed to? 

Speaking of baby coming.. I'm a little sad that I'm having no labor signs because today is DH's birthday and a part of me would love it if they shared a birthday. DH wants him to wait a few more weeks though, so that is ok :)
    I'm so glad it's not just me. Half of the time when I go on there, I just eye roll and leave. It's such a different feel. 

@ea301 :smiley: well let me go get my magic wand! Lol :wink: do what works for you, we all have wishes, but they don't always work out how we want them to. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    So far the worst part about my C/S recovery is the constipation.  I thought I was constipated while I was pregnant - omg no.  I've weaned myself off the pain meds hoping that will help.  I'd rather be a little sore than be so mega constipated. :neutral:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    @PensiveCrayon I am having to relive my petty problem in burps right now. They taste like dog food covered in plastic cheese sauce. But I did it to myself!!!!!
     :s 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    +1 to being annoyed by the Facebook group. 

Only reason I want this baby out soon is because I've still been having super time able contractions...going on 14 days now. 9 days until my RCS if I make it that long. 

My petty problem is my house is a mess and I feel too "blah" to fix it. DH is stuck doing homework most the day and tomorrow so my house will probably be a mess until Monday when DH is at work and the toddler is at daycare...but that means I have to do it all. 

Also, my 2.5 year old is biting/chewing her lollipop and it's driving me nuts! Holy cow kid just suck on it like a normal person!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    Okay @sourlemon...I'll give you a pass on wanting the baby out ;) I'm still having a rip-roaring good time (and I'm only 35 weeks), so I guess that's why I don't have any compassion. Haha.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Just cried tears of relief when talking with dh about our schedule and I thought he said his classes end a week before I had marked. Turns out no. The end the same week as I thought. Tears of relief not valid. Oh well 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    @slartybartfast I have been sick the last two times I have eaten anything with cheese sauce at taco bell and absolutely refuse to eat there again...its probably been two years since I have eaten in one, and the last time DH insisted on going in I brought in Arby's, lol. I feel your pain.
  • Options
    Contractions are becoming more painful now and my incision hurts a lot. DH thinks I won't make it through the night without calling in to l&d so he wanted chipotle. so now we are eating chipotle and all I can think of is puking during my c section like last time...except hospital time I won't have an empty stomach. kinda kills the chipotle vibe...

• Options
    I'm a little sad I'm not in the fb group right  now. ...can't decide if I would enjoy the drama or if I would have left already . ...

I opted for the "pregnancy tea" (has like 1/3 of the amount of rrl) cuz I couldn't decide which to get....

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    There actually has been a tiny bit of drama with the post asking people to step out if they're lurking -- or if they "don't even know why there in the first place" referring to the previous posts on here re: inducing labor. But after that I actually did step out because I realized that it just didn't matter to me enough to stay. 

As for RRL tea, I made a blend with nettle, peppermint, and chamomile and it's actually really nice and calming before bedtime. I don't know if it's doing anything. I'm also on the date train :)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Apparently I was kicked out/blocked from it. Maybe a little drama?
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @temmetime supposedly only 3 people were removed for not participating.....idk. it was made into a bigger deal than I thought necessary. :( 

• Options
    Good to know (Facebook) - I never joined the group, and as we get closer to our due dates I was beginning to wonder if I should have because I'm going to miss everyone here if the board goes silent. 

I'm loving dates, been working them into my GD meal plan. Think I'm going to back off on the evening primrose oil. My MW recommended it starting at wk 36, but I'm in no hurry for LO to get here before her due date. 
  • Options
    @KattyC If I'm remembering correctly, we decided we would make another group for those of us who ate still here/regulars.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Sweet! Thanks @Kate08Young :)
  • Options
    @sourlemon that's too bad it had to get that way. :/

Glad to hear about a group for those of us still regulars!! 
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker