TTC After a Loss
Options

What does this mean??? And is it a true saying??

Hello all, 

Soo whenever I am home, I have cats that be in front of my doorstep or house. My DH say everytime he come home from work they be right there by the doorsteps. He said he asked someone what that mean since they just started doing it last week and they told him that mean somebody is pregnant...Well I am the only female that stay there so if so it would be me. Lol. Have anybody else heard this or heard a different meaning of it. Do it actually be true or do you know someone it happened to?? Respond when you all can. 

Re: What does this mean??? And is it a true saying??

• Options
    edited November 2016
    **lurking/siggy and ticker warning**

I'm not sure what you're trying to get out of this post. You have come to an amazing community of ladies who have lost their babies to ask if cats sitting at your doorstep means you are pregnant?! The women here have gone through some of the most incredible hardships you can imagine. This is not the place to ask this question. In fact, this question won't be well-received anywhere on TB, but it is especially disrespectful to post here. It's also against TOU to ask in any roundabout way if you are pregnant. Nobody here it going to tell you your cats waiting for you means you're totes KU. 

ETA: Ok, I've lurked to see you've had a loss. I'm so sorry. Really. But seriously, creating a post like this is enough to throw some of the gals here over the edge for the day. If you honestly think you are pregnant, POAS. But please consider your audience when posting things like this. I wish you the best and that you are able to conceive soon. 
  • Options
    We all are hoping to conceive soon on here. You think I was trying to ruin people day nooooo because as you have seen I have had a loss myself and sometimes its good to talk about other things which may help you toward getting better. @Wishilivedinflorida
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @keaton732 I am sorry for your loss- the gist is that there are strict guidelines about posting on the boards specifically about asking if you are KU even in a round about way. Even though your intention is not to ruin anyone's day, it could result in that based on what you wrote, hence the strict posting guidelines. As @Wishilivedinflorida mentioned, if you are questioning if you are pregnant then POAS. GL to you. 
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • Options
    @roxgibbons thanks for that. Thanks for making me aware of the strict guidelines that they have. However I did not read them before hand and did not know but now I know. Thanks again.