July 2017 Moms
Options

Any get nighttime sickness?

morning are fine ... but nughtimes are rough man! Third night in a row I'm hanging out in the bathroom from feeling so gross and inflated with gas that I might literally explode.  

Re: Any get nighttime sickness?

• Options
    Do you take your prenatals in the morning or at night?
  • Options
    I always got my morning sickness at night. The 'morning' part of it is a huge misnomer! 
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Every single night I am sick! Its the worst!
  • Options
    Nighttime is the worst part of my m/s in the day.  I think it has to do with being tired as I noticed being winded or exhausted brings it on more.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I don't know if you mean "middle of the night" or "evening", but my m/s is always worse in the evening!!
  • Options
    I'm sick around the clock. Add insomnia in the evening on top of feeling miserable, it's been two weeks of this for me. 
  • Options
    Same here! I usually get up at night
    Have glass cold water and eat pretzels salted..it helps
  • Options
    I'm usually okay at bedtime, but the past few days I have felt so ill it wakes me up about 3:30 am and I can't fall back to sleep. 
  • Options
    I regularly wake up between 2-3 am with nausea. Half the time I end up throwing up and the other half the nausea keeps me up for hours. Ughhh. 
  • Options
    Ugh. Sucks.  I had very little with my other 3 pregnancies but this one is the pits man! I'm so nauseated off and on all day and at night I'm chillin very close to the toilet.  So gross.
  • Options
    Wow, I almost posted something like this! During mornings I'm a little icky, but after 4pm is so hard every night!  It's like the whole day caves in on me, and I'm super exhausted and nauseous.  Unfortunately, that's also when my 1 year old starts getting cranky.  I also wake up in the middle of the night with nausea. Anyone find anything that works? One day I had an early dinner and I think I felt a little bit better, but it could've been a fluke . 
  • Options
    What helps me is a mini Sprite at room temp the second I'm awake and nauseous, no matter what timw(2 am or 8am). This is coming from someone who doesn't even drink soda, but the bubbles and Sprite seem to help. It seems to have helped a little, but after 3/4pm, I'm useless. A basket of nausea and exhausted from never sleeping or eating. My DH doesn't understand because I didn't have any morning sickness with my DS! This pregnancy is totally different. 
  • Options
    Feeling yah ladies. Night time is rough. But I've been feeling it a lot throughout a lot of the day this past week. Not fun who's looking forward to 2nd trimester?  :(
  • Options
    Nighttime has been worse for me so far, morning was worse in my first pregnancy so this is so different!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I came here searching for someone to commiserate with, and I see I'm in good company. I spend all day exhausted and then in the evenings I start getting more and more nauseated.  :s
  • Options
    @LoveLee85 this is me! Just posted in weekly symptoms because I am at my breaking point w this! I can work through the nausea during the day but it's like my life is over after 3pm and my first(boy) was NOTHING like this so I'm getting zero sympathy from hubby. I feel bad saying this but it's kinda nice we are all in this together!
  • Options
    Yes! I can't eat anything past 5ish without feeling sick
  • Options
    I haven't been throwing up thankfully but I always get nauseous more in the evening than any other part of the day.  Generally around 4/5pm and then sometimes a bit later at night.  

I also crave things then eat them, then immediately after, the thought of the same food that I just ate makes me want to barf.  
    Me: 29 DH: 31 SS: 12
    Met: 08/2001 Dating: 07/2004 ~ Engaged: 11/2009 ~ Married: 06/2011
    TTC: Since 09/16 ~ BFP 10/28/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17
    Team Pink * Canadian Bumpie
  • Options
    I'm usually okay at bedtime, but the past few days I have felt so ill it wakes me up about 3:30 am and I can't fall back to sleep. 
    I feel your pain!  This has been every night for the last 3 nights...I am exhausted!
  • Options
    stokesm21 said:
    I haven't been throwing up thankfully but I always get nauseous more in the evening than any other part of the day.  Generally around 4/5pm and then sometimes a bit later at night.  

I also crave things then eat them, then immediately after, the thought of the same food that I just ate makes me want to barf.  
    @stokesm21 Yes!!! I started crying over toast last night because I was sooo nauseous, took a bite of toast that my sweet husband made for me, and didn't want to eat the rest. I am so SO grateful for this pregnancy and I really don't feel THAT bad, but the frequent nausea and the rampant food aversions are NOT FUN.