April 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 11/24

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those in the states. 

Other than our delicious turkey dinners, what are you all eating? Anything stand out from your dinner? What was your favorite? Any new cravings?

Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 11/24

• My mom took me to an old favorite restaurant while I'm visiting here in my hometown and I got their classic spaghetti and loved it. Reminded me of childhood and got to let baby girl try it too. Haha. 

Otherwise thanksgiving leftovers. Though my parents ordered pizza last night and I ate three pieces and promptly hated myself for it for the intense bloat it gave me. Ugh. I'm definitely going to have gained weight this week. 
  • Guys, I got the serious munchies yesterday. I went to the store and bought more stuff to make those salami/peppercini rolls, spinach dip and sourdough bread, and ruffles and French onion dip. So far, I've only devoured the Ruffles and French onion dip. But tonight is Monday Night Football and my packers are playing, so the rest of it might get devoured too!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been ravenous lately. I'm eating everything in sight. I made cheesecake for Thanksgiving and ate 1/2 of one of them all by myself. Now all I can think about is making pie and eating it alone in my room while watching Netflix.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I have been eating everything in sight as well. I just can't stay full!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Chewy sprees are the best thing ever right now! And all cookies with chocolate milk!
  • All the Mexican food. I feel so lucky that I live in a region with amazing Mexican food because that's all I've been eating. I had pozole for dinner twice this week and I had two tamales last night for dinner. Even when I grab a quick lunch it is at Chipotle, Rubios or El Pollo Loco. Although I get really bummed that I can't have ceviche, there is a Mexican grocery store that makes the beeessssttttttt shrimp ceviche, but none for me. 

My office Christmas party is going to be at a Mexican restaurant and I am so looking forward to next week - no margaritas for me though :(. my husband says we're gonna end up having a bean and cheese burrito. :)
  • I've been eating so much spicy food lately! I just got a random craving for fettucini Alfredo tonight so DH is bringing home the stuff to make it from scratch  <3
  • This whole pregnancy has been full of Taco Bell steak quesadillas and I. Cannot. Get. Enough. DH is utterly sick of Taco Bell.