Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: What are you thankful for? 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• How far along are you
    14 weeks

How big is baby
    Size of a peach 

Appointments this week
    Had an appointment on Monday, which went really well! My next appointment is after Christmas and H will be coming with me since my doctor will be doing an ultrasound.

Symptoms?
    Nothing new, fatigue and nausea are getting better.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I'm getting ansy to move into my house. Our move in date keeps getting pushed back, which is frustrating.

GTKY: What are you thankful for?
    I'm thankful for my family and that I have loving, hard working, and helpful family members. I'm thankful for mine and my baby's health as well.
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks!

How big is baby? Navel Orange

Appointments this week? None but I have one on Monday!

Symptoms? Not really, finally! Just some discomfort in the tailbone region unfortunately. I never had this with my first pregnancy so I havent figured out how to cope with it yet.

Rant/Rave/Questions? We just started our house hunting process so its starting to get real! We're planning to see four on Saturday with our realtor.  Eeks :)

GTKY: What are you thankful for? My little family, naturally. And my parents and sister. They have really been there for us in the last couple years and especially lately. I couldn't be more grateful.

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 17 weeks yesterday... Or 18 weeks this Saturday. My last doctor appointment kind of threw a curve ball at me about my EDD.

How big is baby? 5 inches long from crown to rump

Appointments this week? Next appt is the 20 wk US in 3 weeks, and I can't wait!

Symptoms? Just getting bigger these days. I've gained 6 lbs. I think I finally need to invest in some maternity jeans or leggings. Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good. Got my energy back at work and finally stopped taking afternoon naps this past week. Maybe now I hope to get back on the treadmill?? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: Thanksgiving was a ton of fun. Rant: If I hear "come on, you're eating for two!" one more time, I might lose my temper LOL.

GTKY: What are you thankful for? Many things, but I'm especially thankful for the opportunity to grow my family. My husband and I started trying for kids over two years a go. Not to be TMI, but after 2 years of trying, 3 rounds of clomid and a miscarriage, we started thinking that maybe we didn't have the energy to keep trying. But here I am now 17-18 weeks a long and everything is going great! My husband is so excited. It's just a wonderful feeling and I am so grateful. 
  • How far along are you? 14 weeks yesterday 

How big is baby? Peach! 

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Sciatic pain still, but that's the worst thing right now. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nothing this time 

GTKY: What are you thankful for? The stability in my life. 
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

How far along are you? 16 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of an avocado.

Appointments this week? This Sunday I've got an elective 3D ultrasound to learn gender. 

Symptoms? Tired, craving things, crying a lot, back pain.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not really.

GTKY: What are you thankful for? My son, my growing bump, the Christmas season.

Mama of 1.5 little boys.
    20. Engaged. Single Parent. College Student in 2017. SAHM.
    Just taking things as they come and doing the best I can for my kids.

Michael Anthony | April 11th 2015
    Baby Boy #2 | May 12th 2017

• First time finally having a chance to post! Yay for holiday weekend!

How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Navel orange, cassette tape, baseball...about 4 inches

Appointments this week? One ultrasound to find out the gender (can't wait!!), one next week for monthly check-up

Symptoms? Hungry but can't eat huge meals right now so have only gained about 1lb this whole pregnancy. I'm not the skinniest person but expected to gain a little more by now! At least the belly is slowly growing. Also enjoying backaches, and sleepy all. the. time.

Rant/Rave/Questions? My husband decided Thanksgiving was the best time to replace the vent/light thing in our bathroom. Good news: He said I was right that it was too much work and he'd have to go into the attic. Bad news: We now have a hole in our bathroom ceiling and no vent/light. But I love him :) 

GTKY: What are you thankful for? My husband, my family, his family. They are all just so awesome and just as excited for this little one as we are. Days off work and home time. And we got a BOB stroller on sale today!
  • How far along are you? 14 weeks (+2 days)

How big is baby? The size of a Troll doll

Appointments this week? Had one last Monday to listen to the heartbeat. Next appointment is December 9th

Symptoms? Some sciatic pain from time to time, still tired and bloated from time to time

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant: I have a cold from hell right now, it came on suddenly yesterday and I sneezed probably 50 times in a couple hours...so I am taking advantage of a couple days off to rest and recuperate.
    Rave: We told my family at Thanksgiving that we are expecting and my aunt screamed for a solid minute...I am so lucky that they are all so excited for us!

GTKY: What are you thankful for? DH, my family, his family, and the fact that we have all the things we could need. Plus this LO :smile:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?  17 weeks
    How big is baby? a pear
    Appointments this week? none
    Symptoms? Nothing new
    Rant/Rave/Questions? Maternity pants made for a fantastic Thanksgiving day!
    GTKY: What are you thankful for? I am so thankful for my faith and family. I am also super thankful that we were able to pay off our home before my oldest started school.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD