July 2017 Moms

*Tuesday Ticker Change* 11/22

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. Also, if anyone on this day can take this over, it would be greatly appreciated. They changed my EDD yesterday and I'm no longer a "Tuesday".

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? 
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Tuesday Ticker Change* 11/22

• How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? the size of a blueberry!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea is finally somewhat under control, so I can eat without feeling like I'm going to hurl. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My mom is up my ass about doing a big family vacation in the summer of 2017. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to hold off on telling her at this point. I keep stalling and coming up with excuses but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to do that.

GTKYWhat is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? well, usually I work on Thanksgiving. I'm off this year, though. I'm really grateful that I get to spend the day with H.
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? size of a lady bug

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing this week. Monday- I have a follow up regarding my low progesterone

Any new symptoms or changes? My boobs are super sore

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKYWhat is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? Spending time with family and all my favorite holiday dishes
  • Loading the player...

• How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? a blueberry (or raspberry depending on what app I look at) 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing. Next week though! Can't wait until 11/30! 

Any new symptoms or changes? More nausea at night. Dinner time is rough for me. Started getting headaches as well

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am terrified I am going to go to the doctor next week and there won't be a heartbeat. Not sure why I have that fear. Have had no symptoms of miscarriage or history of problems. 

GTKYWhat is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? The food! But seriously, I like that there is no obligation. No presents, nothing you have to do. Just spending time with family and friends. Oh...and watching the Redskins beat the Cowboys (DH is a cowboys fan, I'm a Redskins fan). 
  • Well, I'm technically 8/1, which is a Tuesday, but I know this will be a July baby because it's my third C-section. So I'll hang out here for now if that's okay. 

How far along are you? 4 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a poppy seed

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Not until 12/12

Any new symptoms or changes? No. No symptoms at all yet. Unless you count round ligament pain, which is not fair. Third pregnancy or not, it shouldn't start this early. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Pregnancy hates my teeth and the feeling is mutual. I'm so ready for this infection to resolve. 

GTKYWhat is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? Family. I'm so excited to have some of my family visiting for Thanksgiving this year. 

• @spk112 When does she want to go? We went on vacation with my ILs about a month after DD2 was born and it was nice. We had lots of help with the baby (and DD1). 
    @Cynth0104 That fear is totally normal. This part of pregnancy sucks because you have no way to gauge what's happening. It's nice once baby starts to move because then you have an indicator that things are at least probably okay. But now... So stressful. 

• How far along are you? 
    F I V E finally, lol 

How big is baby? 
    Apple seed

nope. Nothing for another three weeks omg 

The nausea I felt last week isn't around so I guess that was an anomaly. Just tired - I love going to bed at 9:30/10 now 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    @Cynth0104 samesies - I am obsessing over my first appt and whether there is a hb or not. I'm terrified. 
    thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. For all the exact reasons @Cynth0104 listed minus football. It's a day for people to come together and just eat and drink, no expectations, no shunned feelings, etc. we cook every year! 

• JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016
    If I can remember to I can certainly post on Tuesdays as long as my date doesn't change today either! Whoever gets to it first works too. 

How far along are you? 8w

How big is baby? Raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week? TODAY!! At 2:30 and I am so nervous as most are to see that first look at baby and worried nothing will be there or there won't be a HB, etc. but I just remind myself that I can't do anything ether way

Any new symptoms or changes? Ugh throwing up got worse and more frequent yesterday and I now want to only consume liquid foods until this stage is over :/ and holy exhaustion. I had a very busy weekend on my feet shooting 2 weddings so that didn't help. Also I'm obviously showing even first thing in the AM and I can't hide it when I workout or coach swim team and won't be able to for long at weddings although my chef jacket is bulky enough for now. I really wasn't expecting it quite this early- it started around 6 weeks to be an actual bump. And of course the bloating at night doesn't help!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just nervous and excited for this afternoon 

GTKYWhat is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? I am a chef so I love cooking while family j ha gong around talking and watching football etc. now that there are 3 grandkids on DHs side it's fun to watch them all goof around together 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • spk112spk112 member
    edited November 2016
    @hqinmd she wants to go to an island. She mentioned Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. 

We live in the northeastern United States, so this would likely require a relatively long flight with connections. She is very keen on a date next summer. My concerns are: 1. What if I go past my due date? 2. What if #1 happens AND I have a C-section? 
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016
    @hqinmd My RLP started around 4 weeks too and this is my 2nd. I was so surprised and wasn't expecting it so early even with number 2!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @JAM85 not sure what you're doing for the nausea but jolly ranchers (and, strangely, candy corn?!?) helped me last time. RLP sucks. It brought me to tears last time. I hate it. More than anything aside from PUPPPS. 
    @spk112 If you were going to do late August, you might be okay. IF (and that's a big if) you even want to travel that far with a new baby. If you decide to try, I'd get trip insurance that covers cancellation for any reason. Relatively cheap and if something changes and you can't go, you'll be covered whatever the reason. When are you planning on telling her?
  • @hqinmd unfortunately I tried to suggest late August, but that's not an option because of my father's work schedule. Trip insurance is a great idea, though. 

We're not planning to tell our families until after our first official appointment in early December. 
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016
    @hqinmd  I have been having cough drops during the day I am recovering from bronchitis and that does ok but sometimes has the opposite effect and makes it worse. Really once I have to throw up there is no stopping or preventing it it has to happen and then and nothing seems to change that. Every single morning I throw up as soon as I wake up, and I don't even have anything in me! I had bad m/s with DD too though not quite as bad as far as I can remember. ETA: I also have horrible food aversions I don't want anything except in rare moments so that isn't helping. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My RLP always seems to show up before I even get a positive pregnancy test. And this was before I even had my daughter. 

@JAM85 best of luck at your appointment today!

@spk112 quite a predicament with your mom. We have a similar one with my MIL who, without asking us, rented a house for most of the month of July on a lake and of course expecting us to come. Now when she finds out she's going to regret doing it because she already missed the birth of our first child I doubt she will want to miss this one too. If she does miss it, it will be a bummer for all of us because now we were counting on her to watch our daughter while we were in the hospital. Oh well. But I guess even if she did ask we wouldn't have told her anyway. 

Why can't people just vacation in the winter lol. I would love a vacation right now. 

BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Right, @yellow1daisy?! I would love to do a winter vacation. My parents hate the cold so I'm not sure why they don't want to go during wintertime. 
  • yellow1daisyyellow1daisy member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you? 5 weeks and I definitely share your sentiments on the FINALLY @satsumasandlemons

How big is baby? Appleseed

Upcoming appointments this week? No, not until December 28. Feels like a lifetime away. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Starting to feel a bit more icky around mealtimes but really nothing too bad or unmanageable. For the most part still feeling normal. I did have a good cry yesterday because my daughter was giving me a hard time lol and that normally would not happen. I'm usually very patient with her. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKYWhat is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? Having so many people in one place. The food of course. My favorite holiday hands down. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• @Cynth0104 - HTTR!! GO SKINS!!!! :)
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @JAM85 I'm sorry. I threw up everyday with DD2 but mostly in the evening. I could usually get through the mornings with crackers by the bed for as soon as I woke up, but that doesn't sound like it'll help you either. :( I developed an aversion to ginger ale. I could only drink Diet Coke, which actually settled my stomach somewhat. I was so glad to realize there's a relatively small amount of caffeine in a 20oz. 
  • How far along are you? 
    6 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A sweet pea

Not for baby, I actually spent yesterday evening at the urgent care thinking I might have broken my hand (I'm apparently incredibly clumsy and ran into the door jam) I didn't realize an xray would be a problem, but the tech said the radiation is most harmful to new cells, so we skipped the xray and splinted it and I was instructed to elevate and ice it and follow up with my primary care.  I'm glad I skipped the xray because now I'm thinking I just bruised it. The swelling and pain have gone way down. I have an appointment with my primary tomorrow to see how it's doing.

Nope, everything's pretty much the same.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Only one more week until my first ob appointment! I'm so excited, I can't wait!

The food! I cook at home every single day, it's nice for someone else to cook for a change :)
  • @pumpkin0913 I had multiple x-rays in the last week for dental work. If they aren't necessary sometimes they'll skip them; for me they double-shielded and for dental they're easy to focus on the head area only.