TTC After a Loss

Shorter and shorter cycles since miscarriages?

Before and after I had my first child I always had very regular 28 day cycles. After my first miscarriage in May, they shortened to 26 days. I had my second miscarriage in September, and just got my period today which would be day 24. I'm concerned because I know if they get below 21 it leads to ovulation issues. Did anyone experience this and it turned out okay? I just finished my RE testing and all of my tests were normal, but it's just more stressful thoughts to add on top of trying next week. Any advice?

Re: Shorter and shorter cycles since miscarriages?

• @heatherwilson321 First, everyone is so different, but I hope my experience eases your mind. I have always had 28 day cycles (29 day twice a year). After my last MC, my first cycle was 24 days. However my second cycle was 29 days (I am only on CD11 on my third cycle, but all signs point to Oing on time in the next day or two). It may just take a little time to work itself out.
    **TW - Loss & Child mentioned**
    Me: 40  DH: 47
    Married: 10/2015
    DSD: 17
    BFP #1: 6/2/15, ectopic, metho 7/15
    BFP #2: 12/4/15, cp 12/7/15
    BFP #3: 8/5/16, MMC discovered 9/1, Misoprostol 9/19
    BFP #4: 5/10/17, EDD 1/20/2018
    Baby boy born January 12, 2018, 6 lbs 3.3 oz, 20.5 in.

• I agree everyone is different.  I used to have 28 day cycle and now after MC they are 32 and 34 days.  They have not been consistent.  My first cycle after MC was crazy heavy and lasted what seemed like eternity.  The next one while it was later was more like my normal period in which it lasted only 6 days and only one heavy day which was like my period before pregnancy.  I'm now into CD 5 of 3rd cycle post MC and it's much like the last one and more normal.  So I think it just takes time for body to readjust