March 2017 Moms

Symptoms - Week of 11/21

Happy Turkey Day Week to the American ladies! How's it going with you this week?
DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Symptoms - Week of 11/21

• Thus far the weeks highlights include: Back pain, boob growth & hellish evening heartburn 
  • Hip and back pain and boob growth for sure, which is nice bc I got nothing with DS haha more RLP too 
  • Loading the player...
  • also the top of my belly is sore more often...not sure if thats from DS being on it or the 800,000 times I bend over a day haha
  • My boob hurts. Just the left one. It's getting concerning. And this isn't exactly a symptom, but... Worry. Constant worry. I've been feeling babe move for a long time and it's been pretty strong and regular (certain times of day, positions, etc...) , so when he deviates from that regularity, I freak. He's not so active today :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Minger86 - I don't think baby gets into much of a routine yet for another few weeks. I understand the stress though. I know for me drinking a crap ton of cold water used to get him going a lot. Today I ate like six clementines and he was the opposite of cooperative for the ultrasound today. Try stimulating him some if it makes you feel better! Also for your boob make sure you don't have a clogged milk duct already - I hear that can happen even before breastfeeding. 

My boobs have been soooo sore lately. They've been bright red too from all the extra blood flow. Definitely hate wearing a bra right now :( 

Me: 32 DH: 34
    Baby #1 - January 2010
    Baby #2 - March 2017

• @marshmallowfarts thank you for the reassurance. The logical part of my brain knows that it's too early to start worrying about movement regularity, but the mom part of my brain worries about EVERYTHING. As far as the left boob pain - I'm trying to avoid Dr. Google and chalk it up to pregnancy pain. I hope yours start to feel better!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • also the top of my belly is sore more often...not sure if thats from DS being on it or the 800,000 times I bend over a day haha
    I have this! I have no idea what it is but I've had it with all 3 pregnancies and for whatever reason it's worst in the first trimester! Seriously it makes me vomit from the pressure/discomfort on the top of my bump! (Or where the bump will be!) 

this week i am I am feeling so much bette! Just tired, sore achy breasts (still nursing my older baby which doesn't help!) and HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!
    I vote it's Toddler bump climbing!! Because I have the same problem here too. 
  • I think I've felt heartburn for the first time in my life.. also my belly is pretty sore to the touch, my midwife said it's normal though. Also some days I get very bad cramping very very low, like hurts when I move or walk, I'm assuming RLP in a new form. 
  • kjd291 said:
    also the top of my belly is sore more often...not sure if thats from DS being on it or the 800,000 times I bend over a day haha
    I vote it's Toddler bump climbing!! Because I have the same problem here too. 
    Ditto. I get to the end of the day and as much as I love my daughter I have often turned her over to my husband saying, "I can't even be touched anymore. You have to take her now." 
  • "bump climbing" I like that lol... and I agree, on nights when DH is home early enough to tuck DS in I beg him to bc the thought of carrying him up the stairs one more time and finding room on my lap is daunting haha
  • Acid reflux!!!!! It sits so high in my throat last week I choked on it and threw up. :open_mouth:
    There is something seriously wrong with my pelvis. Working with the doc for some relief. 
    Also, this little guy is hanging out so low that I swear he kicked today and his foot almost came out my vagina. 

Oddly enough, even with all the above, I'm feeling so much better than the first 22 weeks. ::knock on wood::
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Let's see... my vagina hurts pretty much constantly. It's just a vague achy feeling - more annoying than painful. Especially at night. I get stiffer as the day goes on. By the time nighttime rolls around, I'm full on waddling. 

I'm getting sporadic numbness/tingling in my left thigh, which I mentioned in a separate post. 

There's the RLP that I get after walking more than short distances. Daily heartburn. I could go on...
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This heartburn thing is new for me. I'm not a fan. A few more headaches than usual, but that could be the weather. So tired.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Not really a symptom, but I got a cold from my husband.  A little headache, stuffiness and back aches.  This too will pass!
    Bending over is getting a little more difficult. "Bend at the knees,"  I keep telling myself.
  • Been experiencing pressure/heaviness in my uterus when I do too much, so buying a maternity belt in hopes that helps. Finding it hard to not do "too much" though. 

Also started noticing the first signs of a linea nigra growing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Constipation intermittently, headaches and all over body aches......did I mention exhaustion??
  • I don't have the linea nigra now and I didn't have it until POST birth with my daughter

Weird right??

• IVE ALSO HAD THE NUMBNESS AND TIGLING IN MY LEGS AND FEET

WAKES ME AT NIGHT OR WHEN IVE BEEN SITTING TOO LONG

• I've been getting so hot at night- I am fine when I get to bed but by the middle of the night I am kicking all my covers off and waking up earlier because I am uncomfortable. 
  • Morning sickness returned starting yesterday and added a constant headache that gets worse when I stand up or straighten up from bending over! No reflux yet but I can feel my lungs getting crowded which inevitably leads to esophagus troubles for me. Four more months left till baby arrives and Thanksgiving is coming up though so there's plenty to be thankful for too! 
  • MrsFlemingoMrsFlemingo member
    edited November 2016
    I have been off my anti-nausea meds for 2 days (just to test if I really still need it) and I'm feeling kind of pukey this AM...which is a bit of a downer being 23+ weeks. Also, neverending discharge! 

Edit: anti-anti-nausea meds plan is a fail. Those pukey feelings were real afterall, I've never been so ill-prepared to run & puke in my life...I'll be starting up my pills again tonight. Pregnancy has a way of making you very humble...
  • My belly feels so heavy it kinda hurts to walk so I'm going to get one of those belts for support to see if it helps. 
  • I have been off my anti-nausea meds for 2 days (just to test if I really still need it) and I'm feeling kind of pukey this AM...which is a bit of a downer being 23+ weeks. Also, neverending discharge! 

Edit: anti-anti-nausea meds plan is a fail. Those pukey feelings were real afterall, I've never been so ill-prepared to run & puke in my life...I'll be starting up my pills again tonight. Pregnancy has a way of making you very humble...
    Right there with you still being on the meds :( 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why do I feel like someone kicked me in the vag with a steel toed boot? It's pretty awful. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We had thanksgiving dinner at my moms house Sunday. I don't know if it was the rich food or I just ate too much or if I had some stomach bug, but my stomach hurt so much! It was like food poisoning, complete with diaharea (tmi, sorry), which terrified me for baby's sake. Thankfully, baby has been active and seems ok. I'm eating far more selectively at thanksgiving dinner with DH's family. 
  • @MrsFlemingo @sunshine507 I'm with you guys on the nasuae meds. I haven't purposely skipped, but have forgotten a few times and it's horrendous! I've just accepted the fact that I will be on Diclegis until I deliver. Sucks that's it's kind of pricey though.
  • So I woke up this morning with a dried round spot on my shirt near my right boob....I think I leaked a little bit while I was sleeping!! :(
  • @Spartanrd4 Yay! They work ;)  haha.

Still--I know, such a strange thing to experience for the first time!!
  • I couldn't eat half as much as I wanted today because baby takes up too much room!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @longliveregina Yes I had the same problem!!!! 
  • @longliveregina and @bayliegirl I ate so much food, that I felt like my skin was stretching to the point that my belly was actually in pain. And I didn't even eat more than normal at a thanksgiving meal!  It was so worth it though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i tried not to eat to much but my stomach was killing me after also. Baby was fine cause I could feel her kicking then to top it off I got a headache after I ate which I first thought might have been my blood pressure but them after a while I realized my nose was stuffed up and it was a sinus headache that is still going on right now as I type.

• edited November 2016
    I'm so relieved to see other people had the same Thanskgiving issue! I didn't eat much more than normal but my belly was so firm and I was having trouble breathing after dinner. All I wanted to do was lay down so I went upstairs and passed out the rest of the night. Thank goodness we were hosting. 
  • Ditto to the not able to eat too much despite the stretchy pants ;) guess it's a good problem to have.  Kept me away from my usual evening pie binge 
  • There was not a vegetable in sight at DH's family thanksgiving - I think something charred and burnt may have been sweet potatoes, but it did not look like something humans should eat. I had a regular plate of food, then a small slice of pie and I couldn't even sit comfortably afterwards, my belly was SO FULL. Also at first everyone was offering the pregnant girl a seat, then once the wine started flowing and everyone got a little drunk, I was left standing and my ankles swelled up for the first time. Took an epsom salt bath (also a first) and feel lots better today. 
  • @jenny0228 Same!! All that was served at our dinner was corn!? The pointless vegetable :( I was sad!

sorry to hear you got stuck standing and swollen!! But yay for Epsom Salt bath!! As you probably have seen me write many a time, I'm a huge fan!! 
  • I'm having a cramping feeling in my lower belly. It feels like a mix between a contraction and serious bloat. But I've experienced both of those separately before and I don't think it's either. Anyone ever had a continual pain like this? It only relieves when I lay down with legs straight out.. I'm wondering if baby is just starting to feel too heavy to bear weight on my feet most of the day. I also have a pretty achy hip joint on the right side. Who knows if they are coordinated. All I know is today is an achy day and I'm over it!
  • @C25 sometimes braxton hicks can be painful. But it also could be gas or pressure on your colon or straining muscles. Have you tried something like a support belt? As long as out goes away when you change position or lay down I wouldn't be worried, but it does sound super irritating. :( 
    BabyFruit Ticker