June 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 11/21

For those with an EDD of 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, and 6/26!

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? A strawberry or at tart kumquat.... we're getting creative over here

Upcoming appointments this week? nope, still have another week to go.

Any new symptoms or changes?  The nausea is more on and off than it was.  But I'm more exhausted, my nipples hurt, I'm a moody Judy, and I'm even more emotional than normal (DH has taken to calling me Lloyd Christmas bc I cry at the lamest commercials).  Oh and I'm hungry all the time.  Just all the time.  I do think I'm starting to really see a difference body wise.  Thankfully my pants still fit, but last night I could see the curve so distinctly.  It's exciting yet terrifying all at once. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My oldest nephew turned 9 (9!!) yesterday.  We called him and when I said 'I can't wait to see you in a few days!'  He replied 'yeah.'  The love is just overwhelming.  Luckily when I see him he still gives me the biggest hugs.  And I bought a couple maternity things at Old Navy on Saturday.  It's enough to get me through Thanksgiving weekend.  I should get all of my sister's maternity stuff on Friday which will help me in what else I will need in the immediate future.

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day?  Being with everyone and the desserts.  Okay so maybe, if I'm being truthful, the desserts, then being with everyone...

Re: Monday Ticker Change 11/21

• For those with an EDD of 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, and 6/26!

How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? A Lime 

Upcoming appointments this week? nope, not until December 6th.

Any new symptoms or changes?  I have had a lot of round ligament but that is not really new as it has been happening since week 6. I am not getting cramps in legs at night which suck because they wake me up. I have always been a side sleeper and now I have to change sides every few hours because of these dang cramps! It wasn't bad enough I pee 3-5 times a night now I wake up to this!   

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Tomorrow I am going to try not taking my morning sickness medicine as I am running out (i have refills) but it cost $35 for ten days!!! So I am going to give it a shot!

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day? ummm...I do not know really. I think my favorite this year will be breakfast at my parents we are doing breakfast thanksgiving as yeah are heading to their beach home of the weekend. I love breakfast foods lets just hope I am up to eating it! 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!! 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 

How big is baby? A lime

Upcoming appointments this week? Technically not until next week, but on Monday when I am exactly 12 weeks. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nothing really new, still crazy tired, but that's about it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I really hope my doctor can pick up a heartbeat with the doppler at my next appointment. It drives me crazy that I don't "feel" pregnant. I just can't get over how different this pregnancy is, I look pregnant, but haven't really gained any weight yet. MS is already gone, where I had it until 13 weeks with DD. I have no "real" reason to be concerned, just my own anxiety and hearing the heartbeat would help.

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day?  Oh I love all the food! I always have a piece of pumpkin pie before anything else, but I am sooo excited to eat my moms turkey and stuffing!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @emichelle86 I have the same feeling of always worrying for no good reason I just saw my doctor a few weeks ago and everything was normal. The 4 weeks in between appointments is hard for me!  
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 

Hi friends - I'm new here as I had miscalculated my dates!  Doctor and dating ultrasound confirm a EDD of 6/12.  (still need to change the ticker) Great to meet you all.  Just a quick intro - I'm 36, expecting my first with DH who is 33.  This is both of our second marriage.  We actually are recently married (10/1) and found out we are BFP the Wednesday before the wedding.  How cray is that!!!

How big is baby? A lime - which makes me want a margarita.

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week, but next week we get the results from our NIPT test, our NT ultrasound, and the 12 week appointment.  We will find out the sex next week which is so so so exciting. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Although I never had much nausea, it has pretty much subsided.  Boobs still hurt, gas is still an issue.  We've changed the name of the umbilical cord to "fart snorkel" and pretty much blaming it all on the baby. Body is changing, and bras are not fitting and having a hard time buttoning my pants.  It's time to start shopping for maternity clothes.  Eeeek!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  As part of having a "blended family" we have 3 dogs, which I wouldn't recommend to anyone by the way.  The two girls haven't always gotten along so well, and in May they had a fight that sent one dog to the emergency vet for stitches.  We worked with a dog behaviorist... and thought we had it pretty much worked out. I was wrong.  The girls got into another fight Thursday AM.  I was the only one home and I had to break them up, and I got bit (my fault, but my hand between them, it was stupid.) Luckily no one had to go to the vet this time..... but this cannot continue.   Baby means the dogs will even get less attention.  We'll see what this means for our 3 dog household down the road....

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day? All the delicious food, and family, and none of the stress of gift giving. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so happy that others are as nervous as I am!  I heard a heartbeat 2 weeks ago at 8 weeks.  It was nice and strong, everything looked great.  There is nothing to tell me otherwise.  But the wait to the NT scan is brutal.  I just want to know that everything is still okay in there.  Pregnancy is so weird...
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? A prune

Upcoming appointments this week? No, not until 12/7

Any new symptoms or changes?  More sensitive vag (not in a good way) and waking up hungry in the middle of the night.  Occasional back pain.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm dreaming of food a lot, hahaha.

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day?  The dressing/stuffing and homemade cranberry sauce.  Also pecan pie.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? A lime

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 12/6

Any new symptoms or changes?  Hungry all the time but nothing ever sounds good because Im also nauseous. Also, will all the times I have had to type it – you’d think I would know how to spell nauseous by now…

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Just watching our puppy, kitten, and toddler play together – it is ADORABLE.

Excited for my in-laws to come to town this week and to finally tell my husbands side of the family the great news.

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day? The Lions always play (typically lose, but hey!) and of course the food.

@berg whatever app you use calling out tart kumquats and southern pecans is cracking me up

@merrylea Welcome due date buddy! Sorry to hear about your doggies.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Welcome @merrylea!!  I love the fart snorkel.  That's amazing.  I was on the phone with my Mom last night and I *tmi* farted so many times so loud.  It's equally as gross as it was amusing.  DH was dying.  Luckily my mom doesn't hear anything and didn't miss a beat in telling her story.  Sorry about the pups though.  That's rough. 

@lmc929 It's Ovia and I legit lol'd this morning.  Are there un-tart kumquats?  I don't even know.  Speaking of baby sizes and fruit, yesterday I was perusing my Bump app (bc one app is just not enough) and seeing the size of the baby over the next 3-4 weeks.  Um holy hell, this is about to get real.  This sucker is going to like triple in size before Christmas.  Whaaaaat.... 

• How far along are you? 12 Weeks!! :)

How big is baby? A Plum

Upcoming appointments this week? nope, because of the Thanksgiving Holiday my dr could not get me in this week so i have to wait til next week!

Any new symptoms or changes?  I found out that I HAVE to take the unisom and B6 or else I PAY for it.  My lower back has been hurting me while at work.  Little people chairs (I work with 4 yr olds) are not friendly to me!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I can't WAIT to be off work Thursday and Friday this week!  I need a break!!

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day?  Spending time with family.  This year will be extra special since we are planning to announce our pregnancy to our families :)  I will say that I will probably be EXTRA thankful to wear maternity pants for Thanksgiving Day!  haha!!

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? The Bump says a prune, but I like @berg’s strawberry or at tart kumquat better than a prune.

Upcoming appointments this week? We had our first regular OB appointment, yesterday.  The baby was moving its little arms during the u/s so it looked like it was waving to us!  We don’t go back for 4 weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nope.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I had my blood drawn for an NIPT yesterday, so the baby will go from an “it” to a “he” or “she” next week!

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Day?  Probably the food!  Both my and DH’s families live within 20 minutes of us, so we are fortunate to be able to spend a lot of time with them throughout the year and not just holidays.

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/
  • @amberp1528 We are doing a Christmas Eve breakfast with DH’s immediate family this year.

@merrylea Congratulations on your recent wedding and welcome!

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/