TTC After a Loss

DPO and pregnancy/chart help

Hi there! I'm CD 33 currently and I had my second mc 9/2. I know it can take a while for your cycle to get back to normal but I still don't have an AF, but got a BFN yesterday morning. 
After my d&c in the spring I had really long cycles, but now that I temp I'm pretty sure of my ovulation date and I normally have my AF by this many days dpo. Any ideas? 

Re: DPO and pregnancy/chart help

• I would say you could have ovulated between day 20-25. Did you take OPK's? My thermal shifts were confusing me so I started do that as well. I realized I ovulate slightly later then it appears. 
  • KyCade3013KyCade3013 member
    edited November 2016
    Stupid old login. This is @KyCade3013 I wrote the comment above^
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't take OPKs this month since I have a hard time pinpointing a range to take them since my ovulation date is irregular. 
  • RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited November 2016
    @carterh33 Do you track CM? A secondary sign can help a lot. From your temps tho, I think CD19 for O looks more likely. FF is probably not sure since you have open circles that day and the cross hairs are dashed. That would mean today is 14DPO for you. How long is your LP normally? I'd guess you should get your period in the next couple days, if you're still getting BFNs.

Also, I really recommend cheap Wondfo OPKs for people with irregular cycles. I got a bag of 100 tests for $35 a year ago and I'm still working my way through the bag. You can start testing early and not feel like you are just peeing on your money.
  • I haven't been tracking my cycles for too long, but my LP in my last cycle was 12 days. I'll have to check out the Wondfo's.