June 2016 Moms
Options

What are grandparents getting for Christmas?

Trying to think of something good/unique for our parents but so far I have mush for brains.

Re: What are grandparents getting for Christmas?

• Options
    Dirty lurker from D'16**********

With our first we did a photobook from Shutterfly. I picked a theme, put in the pics, and added a couple descriptions. Major hit with everyone, and Shutterfly typically has some pretty good coupons going on.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Since we don't have much time or money we are donating in their name.  They don't need more "stuff". We also plan to make soup kits for everyone else so they will get those too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are giving them wall calendars from shutterfly. Because our parents still use wall calendars  :D
  • Options
    If I can get it together, I saw these online and thought they are super cute!  Just not sure Ethan will cooperate.  Lol. 
  • Options
    My boys are old enough now that make art for people. We love paint and glitter in this house. I was thinking of doing something with hand prints on a smaller canvas or buying the reusable canvas grocery bags from Costco and having them decorate those for grandparents. I'd just put a patch on the spot that says Costco. I do want to do this art project with Charlotte where you put dots of paint on the canvas and then cover it with plastic wrap and let baby smush the paint around. 
  • Options
    We just went to michael's and bought these kits to make clay ornaments with her handprints. 
  • Options
    For my dads birthday last week we did a photo book of pictures of the kids from this year. CVS has them 30% off till next week I think. The code is on their website 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Walgreens has 50% off if use the app.