Sunday Ticker Change 11/20/16 — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 11/20/16

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? 

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 11/20/16

• How far along are you? 
    29 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    As long as a zucchini!

Tuesday.  Both OB and MFM for GD. 

Symptom changes? 
    My legs cramp all the time when I'm sleeping.  It's the worst.  I get no sleep and I'm exhausted  during the day.  Also,  food aversions are back like a bitch.  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I had some major drama that I don't have energy to explain.  But it was basically about my sister and how she takes care of my mom. I've been very stressed out and depressed this week.  

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? 
    I'm planning on making roasted vegetables and for some reason,  that's what I'm craving the most!

• How far along are you? 
    26weeks

How big is baby? 
    As big as a scallion

Dec. 15th

Symptom changes? 
    Mostly just the stretching of my tummy now. Although the stairs at work are getting me more and more winded.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Eh, just that I had a real sense of feeling overwhelmed at Babies R Us today in terms of thinking of things to buy for the baby. I mean I know what I need, but I kind of can't bring myself to buy it, and my mind was spinning going, "what's priority, what's priority?" I have to get cracking on getting stuff for the baby soon, I can't keep procrastinating being past 6 months pregnant -_-

Well my Thanksgiving in Canada has come and gone, but I can tell you what I am looking forward to having at Christmas! I'm all about the stuffing and cranberry sauce. I mound my turkey with that and am one happy camper :)