December 2016 Moms
Options

Petty Problem Saturday 11/19

Re: Petty Problem Saturday 11/19

• Options
    Symptom related. I've had a bloody nose on and off this morning and it's draining down my throat. Tastes terrible and it's making me nauseous.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    Clusterfeeding.  She has nursed 20=30 min an hr since 4am. How is momma supposed to sleep?

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have 0 motivation to do anything, and I have 2 cross stitch projects I need to finish before Squish arrives.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Huh well I over cooked my eggs this morning so no runny yolks for me  :'(
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    Kacie209Kacie209 member
    edited November 2016
    DH is gone until tomorrow. I had him reset our modem/router before he left so I could actually watch netflix this weekend... we have it through the ps3 and unless it signs you in, you can't use. it's so stupid and 95% of the time won't sign you in. He got it working before he left and I watched a few shows Thurs and last night with no issues. Today.... stupid sign in problem. I sent him an angry text at 830am to let him know. So now I am trying to get it to go through our netbook and that's not even working. I am so annoyed. If netflix was a thing, I would literally throw it out the window. And actually, it's the PS3 issue so maybe that goes instead.

I told him that I NEED it working next a Friday for Gilmore Girls. If it's not, I am going to be one angry PG wife.

Update: a real petty problem happened.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH hasn't done any of the things on my honey-do list for two weeks. I've sucked it up and done a few of them, but I cant do things like hang the curtains in the nursery by myself. I don't feel like continuing to nag him, but it's driving me crazy that things aren't getting done.
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    jandd2014 said:
    DH hasn't done any of the things on my honey-do list for two weeks. I've sucked it up and done a few of them, but I cant do things like hang the curtains in the nursery by myself. I don't feel like continuing to nag him, but it's driving me crazy that things aren't getting done.
    Same. Now he's finally hanging some stuff in the nursery, all while acting like his life is very unfair because I'm asking him to do stuff. I can't even. 

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    @yellingbanana your DH makes me laugh. Oh I'm sure it's frustrating. But the extreme of it, I saw the pic of him smiling in your completely wrecked bathroom. Lol. So proud of himself!  My DH doesn't do anything mr. fix it. And when he does have ideas he can't execute. He wanted party lights for the outside screened in porch so I bought him some, after 2 months he finally got around to hanging them, then they kept falling and breaking. 2 days later every bulb on the strand is busted and the lights are in a pile on one of our lawn chairs, where it has sat for the last couple of months. 
  • Options
    @yellingbanana oh if its things he wants done, he is also Mr. Gung Ho about demo. Except he generally just wakes up and decides he wants to do X today, without actually thinking through how and how he's going to put it back together! We still don't have a vent hood, since he took the cabinets down over the stove (its in a peninsula between the kitchen and dining room) on Memorial Day. Last month, he decided we needed to take out the mini bar in our living room, and he only halfway patched the hole and now there's just a couch hiding it... I'm also afraid to tell my DH that the bathtub in the hall bath leaks! We would probably end up with a bathroom like yours!  :D
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    1. I can't find my engagement ring. In a fit of nesting hormone overload I even moved our bed and looked under it! Nothing!  :'(

2. I can't find anyone to watch our kids for my MW appointment this week... so they will all have to come with me! Small tragedy. 

Due December 27th with baby #7

• Options
    My petty problem is FI's skin condition. He has epidermolytic hyperkeratosis, essentially his skin gets very scaly and cracked and the weather changing always makes it flare up even worse. He is in SO much pain, I can't stand to see him hurting like this but at the same time we are having a baby in 10 days or less and there's things that need to get done around the house and I can't do it all by myself. It's really just an inconvenient time for him to be incapacitated because these things have to be done and if he doesn't do them, I have to. And neither one of us is really in a state to be doing anything. My inner nesting mama is going crazy!