June 2016 Moms

Would you rather...

edited November 2016 in June 2016 Moms
My husband asked me what I want for Christmas and I jokingly replied, "Sleep. Just sleep." He has proposed the following options that I can choose from...which would you pick?

Would you rather... 28 votes

Spend a relaxing day getting pampered at the spa by yourself?
46% 13 votes
Spend the night alone at a swank hotel to get some sleep in peace?
53% 15 votes

Re: Would you rather...

• edited November 2016
    I forgot a third option..."Neither, I would rather have..." It won't let me edit the poll though!
  • TBH if I were going to be at a swanky hotel I would want DH there and to have some drinks and some alone time with him!

A spa day sounds amazing, but it won't get you any sleep.. What about a spa day and sleeping in the living room/guest room? A little bit of rest & relaxation.

If I could have anything it would be a cleaning lady once a week but obviously that's a recurring charge so way more expensive.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Of those two I would pick spa day, because that's something I would never get to do otherwise. Occasionally all three kids sleep through the night and I get rested, but I never get to do something just for me for a whole day. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm with @laurenm2123. I wanted to pick the spa day, but I'd need sleep to be involved : )
  • I've fallen asleep during a massage before so that's like a cat nap, right?!  I chose spa day because I very rarely get to pamper myself. 
  • Tawny87Tawny87 member
    edited November 2016
    I picked spa, I usually sleep ok. I go to bed around 930 and make my kids stay in bed til at least 845 unless I have work. I really wish I could have a cleaning lady though, that would be my ultimate choice!
  • I haven't slept in 6 months (no sleep last month of pregnancy either). I would choose uninterrupted sleep in a crappy hotel.
  • The spa I go to has these awesome quiet rooms with soothing scents, smells, and low lighting so I usually have no problem taking catnaps in the warm robes they provide. I may be able to kill two birds with one stone there. If I pick the hotel, I may run the risk of sleeping like crap. I usually don't sleep well the first night at a new place.
  • The spa I go to has these awesome quiet rooms with soothing scents, smells, and low lighting so I usually have no problem taking catnaps in the warm robes they provide. I may be able to kill two birds with one stone there. If I pick the hotel, I may run the risk of sleeping like crap. I usually don't sleep well the first night at a new place.

Same, plus I feel like being in a hotel with nothing to do but watch TV and sleep would drive me crazy cause if I'm in a new place to need to be active and my brain won't turn off.  But give me a facial, massage, mani pedi, body wrap, hair done ect.  I'd be a whole new woman. Lol