1st Trimester
Options

3rd pregnancy and showing earlier anyone?

Hello! This is my third pregnancy (I am 4.5 weeks)! Those of you who this isn't your first pregnancy and are a little further along, did you start to show earlier? We are hoping to keep the news from the majority of people until about February, but I see that a lot of women start showing much earlier with the 3rd pregnancy!

Re: 3rd pregnancy and showing earlier anyone?

• Options
    I'm 6+2 today with my third and got nothing but bloat yet. A friend of mine said that with her third by the time she hit 12 weeks she looked as big as she did at 6 months with the first two... that's a scary thought.
  • Options
    Ahhh! I'm already so bloated that my pants are tight! I may have to let the cat out of the bag sooner than we wanted to... ooooor invest in some baggy clothes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amandakasy - I had the same issue with bloating. Thankfully most of it has gone away now but I did wear some bigger shirts which did a pretty good job of hiding bloat. I have seen other ladies mention something called Belly Band (or something similar)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    If it's cold where you are, just wear sweatshirts all the time! Super comfy when you're big and pregnant anyways, lol.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Just found out I'm having my fourth. I always tried to keep it a secret for the first 14 weeks. For my third I couldn't. Between horrible morning sickness and major bloating - then I was truly showing at 12 weeks - like the same as when I was 22+ the first time. I'm usually on the smaller side so it's really obvious and loose clothes only cut it for so long. Pretty sure I had the maternity pants out before 10 weeks. Haha!  I'm scared to death with this one! There's no way I'll make it past Christmas if that's the case. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    This is my third also. Im starting to show just at 8 weeks which is pretty weird lol