Friday Ticker 11/18

This is for those of us with an EDD of:
4/7
4/14
4/21
4/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Do you know the sex? Team green/pink/blue?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What have you bought or received for baby so far?

Re: Friday Ticker 11/18

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? A banana 6.5" ~10.1 oz (although doctor said it looked like baby was closer to 12 oz at our appointment on Wed)

We had our anatomy scan on Wednesday and it's a BOY! Which was a HUGE shocker because I was convinced (like 150% convinced) that it was a girl. It was such a fun surprise and seeing my DH's face when he realized he was going to have a son was absolutely priceless :)

Appointments this week? Had our anatomy scan on Wednesday and everything checked out and baby is healthy!

Symptoms? I had 2 nights of insomnia this week and a day or two of indigestion, but other than that I am feeling great!

Rant/Rave/Questions? I am over the moon happy/giddy/in love with this little baby! I loved the baby before and was excited...but now knowing it's a boy and talking seriously about names has made it so much more real. I love being able to call the baby he/him instead of it...or her ;)

GTKY: What have you bought or received for baby so far? We bought a sign for the nursery and an outfit Wed after our appointment and I got a book from a co-worker, and some diapers from bil and sil.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? Banana

blue!!

Appointments this week? Had Anatomy ultrasound on Wednesday and have a regular appointment on Monday

Symptoms? horrible insomnia. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? we will never agree on a boy name!

GTKY: What have you bought or received for baby so far? Between me and my mom we bought tons of clothes and were given a few boxes of diapers. My SIL is going to sew us a new high chair cover so we can reuse DDs chair. I'm also going to grab a pack of wipes each week to stock up.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks 

How big is baby? An artichoke 

Do you know the sex? Team green/pink/blue? Still waiting for Dec 6th!

Appointments this week? Other than with turkey and other delicious food , no. 

Symptoms? Low energy 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I want so badly to be able to wake up to a white Christmas morning, here in Seattle it just doesn't happen
  • Options
    20 weeks today, woo hoo, reached the half-way point!! :)

Banana sized

Team Pink again

Our anatomy scan is on Monday, and I am so anxious about it! Our last appointment feels like forever ago and I just want to know baby is doing well. 

My symptoms are a huge part of my rant this week...I cannot believe how sick I still am! As long as I take my diclegis, I'm fine, but when I forget, cannot even keep water down :( Yesterday was so bad, my DH had to go to the pharmacy at 11 pm to get my phenergan because even the zofran wouldn't help. 

On the bright side, Thanksgiving is Thursday, yay!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
      18 weeks

How big is baby?

5.5 inches long, head to bum!

Team green :D 

Appointments this week? 

Next week, I have a midwife appointment, then my anatomy scan.

Symptoms?
       I'm nauseous at times and have almost no appetite. Thirsty a lot. Tired. My knees hurt tremendously! Baby is dancing around a lot lately :D  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I'm thankful to be in the last three weeks of school before I am done for now, then I'll be working my butt off until maternity leave.

GTKY: What have you bought or received for baby so far?

I have purchased one single drool scarf. I'm holding off on prepping until school is done and the anatomy scan shows a healthy baby.
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • Options
    17 weeks

pomegranate 

team finding out in a few weeks!

been getting bad headaches and some round ligament pain. Exhaustion still comes and goes. Also starting to feel baby!

my bff had her baby girl last Tuesday! Holding her made me so excited to be having another baby 

we haven't purchased anything for baby yet. Waiting to find out what it is first. If it's a girl we've got basically everything already so we would probably pick out a stuffed animal for her, but if it's a boy we need to buy all new clothes etc..and a stuffy of course too! Furniture and toys and carrier etc we still have from DD
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Bell pepper, artichoke, can of soda

Blue!

Appointments this week? I had one on Thursday and then have my A/S this coming Friday 11/25

Symptoms? Carpal tunnel at night, RLP, headaches, fatigue

Rant/Rave/Questions? I asked my Dr if I'll have any U/S after the A/S... nope, unless something seems wrong, etc. It's a bit disappointing we'll only see him 3 times before he's born, but I'm glad I know going into the last scan.

GTKY: What have you bought or received for baby so far? Crib (hand me down), dresser/changing table (bought), glider (bought), mamaroo (bought), cloth diapers (bought), pack and play (bought), bouncer (free), boppy (free), boppy lounger (free), bath seat (free), nursery curtains (bought), white noise machine (bought), and a few clothing items (bought/gifted). My goal is to get the nursery completely done by the end of the year, we'll see if it happens.
  • Options
    @LittleChick2 my goal is also to get the nursery done by the end of the year. At least the big stuff. Looks like you've already made a lot of great progress in terms of big ticket items you will need for the nursery. I'm hoping it won't be hard to do since I held on to a bunch of stuff from DS. I'm mostly hoping/banking on the fact that DH will have the nursery completely painted. We are putting on a second coat of paint on the walls today.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options

How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Artichoke? I don't know what that looks like. 

Do you know the sex? Team green/pink/blue? Blue

Appointments this week? We have an appt and anatomy scan this Tuesday!! Can't wait to see little bit. 

Symptoms? Those awful, shooting, my skin is ripping pains in my belly. I don't remember them with my first and they scared the crud out of my with my second. Old hat this time... I think it's just when I strain too much, mostly picking up my toddler. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Any one else already waddling by the end of the day?

GTKY: What have you bought or received for baby so far? We have so much from the girls that we won't need too much, plus I was given a ton of stuff from a family at our church. I did buy baby his first Disney ear hat with his name this week!! My mom also bought an adorable UK kitten basketball print for his nursery. I'm silly excited over it.