January 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 11/16

Sorry so late ladies! I had a super busy day today and totally forgot! 

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What's the weather like in your neck of the woods (Stole from Monday)?

BabyGaga
DS1 - 03/31/2006
DS2 - 12/31/2008
DS3 - 06/26/2012
DS4 - 08/07/2014

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 11/16

• Options

32 weeks today, I can't believe we are ONE MONTH away from when we had our last baby...O_O I don't feel prepared to have a baby in 4weeks lol. 

While I don't feel ready, we did get a lot accomplished over the last week. My mom and I got most of the dressers stained and ready, also got the cribs first coat of stain on, just need to put the top coat on the dressers then the 2nd coat of stain and top coat on the crib...today we officially decided on a theme for the baby room that he is sharing with our 10yr old, super excited about it! We're going with a Harry Potter theme!

My lower back and hips are bothering me a lot lately, making it hard to sleep and everytime I get up in the night to pee I'm wobbling/limping like I'm 80yr old...gah!

Monday! Going super early this time due to the holiday that week, chose to go in a little early rather than late.

We are still having summer like weather lol, 75 today...dropping to 50s in a couple days though. Not sure if that will stick around or if we'll jump in the 70s again...

BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
  • Options

31 weeks today! He's moving more forcefully in there that's for sure! 

Well, my shower was Sunday so we got lots of goodies. We got money for our crib so we went and picked that up, so I finally got the nursery started and it actually looks like a nursery now! His clothes are hung in the closet and everything is just kind of waiting for round 2. Feels good to at least have it started.

Oh the heartburn is still kicking. I know that won't let up any time soon. Just feeling the continuous expansion down there.

Monday- should be just a normal appt. Then we are on every 2 weeks!

Verryyyyyy dry!!! We need rain bad. Temps have been mild- 70s this week but chilly at night and in the morning.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you? 30 weeks! She is strong enough to grasp a finger :)  

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby's arrival? We have almost finished the new flooring in the spare bedroom so we can move everything not baby related out of the nursery.  Our baby shower is this Sunday so we will need the space in the nursery to put all of her things!

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: MIL had me text a bunch of ppl she didn't hear back from about the shower... they all said they did send her a text.. so thats great. kind of annoying.  

Not sleeping very well right now and work is exhausting. 

When's your next appointment? 11/30 just a tummy check

GTKY: What's the weather like in your neck of the woods (Stole from Monday)? Right now its not too bad 40-50s it is supposed to start getting really cold soon and snow next week :(  I'm not ready for the snow.  But at least I have next week off!

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Options
    I'm 30 weeks. Baby is measuring in the 90 percentile this time around. My last baby was in the 1st percentile when he was born. I have to say I'm not handling carrying a normal sized baby very well.
  • Options
    Teach123Teach123 member
    edited November 2016
    Ok. The Bump just ate the rest of my post, and I'm too tired to type it all out again. Lol
  • Options
    @Teach123 ha! I hate The Bump sometimes! I wouldn't want to type it all out again either :-/
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
  • Options

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you? 32 weeks! Baby is head down and butt it my ribs/belly. At night she likes to shake her booty back and forth. Ouch!

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby's arrival? I got a lot of sorting done last weekend! Went through DDs clothes and I have a lot to reuse as she was an October baby so there is some overlap with the seasons. My parents are taking DD all day Saturday so DH and I can get some projects done. Hoping to do our hospital tour on Saturday too. 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: so many BH all day everyday.

When's your next appointment? Had my 32 week appt yesterday. DD came and they had her help find the heartbeat. So cute!  Next one will be in two weeks. 

GTKY: What's the weather like in your neck of the woods (Stole from Monday)? Low 50s, and 40s at night. Cloudy and rainy mostly. 

• Options

32 weeks!  It's getting closer and closer!

Working on the nursery and starting to feel like I need to be getting everything all set - finalizing maternity leave plans, putting a hospital bag together, getting all the odds and ends we still need to buy...

Nothing much new symptomwise.  I still get winded going up stairs.  Having occasional heartburn.  Lots of baby movement!

Next Friday, just a standard office visit.  Then, we get to have another ultrasound the first week of December!

In the 40's to 60's.  Unseasonably warm for Vermont but I'm not complaining.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker