April 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 11/16

Little late on this, been a busy day at work. What's making you say WTF lately??

come on what the hell movies frustrated chris pine
This is mostly bc I love Chris Pine.... :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: WTF Wednesday 11/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kitkat8387 they were probably hoping you'd volunteer to reschedule.  Good luck today!
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    WTF pregnancy brain. Brushed DS teeth twice before we left the house but forgot to brush my own. And I was hoping I wouldn't have this issue this time around but I've started dropping things. The last time I was PG my hands would just let go of things for no reason. I had to concentrate on holding on to things. Last night I was moving my cup of water so DS wouldn't knock it over and I dropped it. I really hope it was just a one time thing but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    WTF mechanic that was attempting to do an oil change in my new to me van (that I purchased 5 whole days ago), broke a part and proceeded to call and tell me I would need to spend $475 getting it fixed!! Thank goodness for mechanic friends that informed my husband later of a $20 part it needed instead!! Still pissed to be without my van for 3-4 days til said part gets here though...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @beckyf321 are you in CT? My sister's husband is a submariner and was stationed up there for a while. We visited her over New Year's Eve ... so beautiful, but so freaking cold! So sorry about your bumper and the *sshole driver! 
  • Options
    WTF Old Navy. I loved my maternity shirts until this week, now they're borderline too short! 
  • Options
    WTF Old Navy. I loved my maternity shirts until this week, now they're borderline too short! 
    I feel like they're making them shorter now in general. I've noticed a difference from my old maternity shirts from 2 yrs ago and new ones I've ordered and they don't seem to be as long, even in different sizes. Even in some of the pictures, the shirts don't seem to go far down enough--especially for 3rd trimester bumps! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    @Dannylion24, yep, my husband is stationed in Groton!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17