June 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 11/16

Lets see those cuties!!

Re: HDBD 11/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lillyana was 5 months yesterday.  She still hates tummy time and has no desire to roll onto it from her back.  She rolls onto her side and stops herself from going onto her tummy.  I almost died on Monday because we had an incident.  She feel off the couch and I couldn't catch her.  It was only about 12 inches off the ground and she is fine but mommy is not.  I feel like a complete failure and a horrible mother!
    Don't feel bad, babies are surprisingly resilient for all of the care that we take over them. Miles falls onto his face regularly while practicing sitting up. My MIL also let me know that my DH took a tumble off the table onto the floor when he was in his bouncy seat as a baby because he was bouncing so hard. He turned out fine, so far at least :smirk:
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    Lillyana was 5 months yesterday.  She still hates tummy time and has no desire to roll onto it from her back.  She rolls onto her side and stops herself from going onto her tummy.  I almost died on Monday because we had an incident.  She feel off the couch and I couldn't catch her.  It was only about 12 inches off the ground and she is fine but mommy is not.  I feel like a complete failure and a horrible mother!
    I had the same thing happen last week and I thought my husband was going to kill me when he found out (he was super upset). Luckily, Ethan's exersaucer was right next to the couch so that helped break his fall  :#. Ethan was crying but stopped as soon as I picked him up. 
  • Options
    Damien will be 5 months old tomorrow. He is working through his first cold at the moment. Hopefully it won't last too long. Today he decided he wanted to hold his bottle all by himself during a feeding. Just one more step towards his independence. Makes me a bit sad, some day he won't need me as.much or in the same way as he does now. We're flying to VA on Saturday to spend time with my family. I can't wait for Damien and my husband to experience their first US Thanksgiving!

Omg we have the same football!!!
  • Options
    Damien will be 5 months old tomorrow. He is working through his first cold at the moment. Hopefully it won't last too long. Today he decided he wanted to hold his bottle all by himself during a feeding. Just one more step towards his independence. Makes me a bit sad, some day he won't need me as.much or in the same way as he does now. We're flying to VA on Saturday to spend time with my family. I can't wait for Damien and my husband to experience their first US Thanksgiving!

Those shoes are so darn cute!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    @adiaz132003 Damien loves it! It's super convenient too since I can use a pacifier clip to keep him from losing the football while in the car seat.

@laurenm2123 Thanks!! Carter's all the way.  :)
  • Options

Sat her in her chair while I ate lunch. She didn't really know what to do with her bowl and spoon.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Lily was 21 weeks on Tuesday and can't believe she's almost 5 months already. Took her to the beach for the first time and she loved it. Also sat up on her own for a few seconds so I could get a picture of her great outfit.
  • Options
    Late to the party because I went back to work this week and life has been a hectic exhausting struggle. Love baby snuggles after a long day. She is 24 weeks old now. 

• Options
    alcermack said:
    Lily was 21 weeks on Tuesday and can't believe she's almost 5 months already. Took her to the beach for the first time and she loved it. Also sat up on her own for a few seconds so I could get a picture of her great outfit.
    I have this same shirt but in different colors (orange/green) and it's not nearly as cute. I must have accidentally grabbed the boys version. Oops!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20