Pregnant after IF

3rd trimester : week of 11/14

This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently. I feel like I missed adding someone last week so holler if you need to be added ! 

QOTW: what are your thanksgiving plans ? Sorry I know I had a similar question a little while back but I'm drawing a blank and we have some newcomers to the group . 

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well! 

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:
@Morningstar80: EDD 10/18/16 with a little boy
@ZoeFer: EDD 11/14/16 with a little girl
@Rachd110: EDD 11/19/16 on team green
@mskeenan: EDD 11/20/16 with a little boy
@capps42613: EDD 12/6/16 with a little boy
@kuposa17: EDD 12/7/16 with a little boy
@erica0901: EDD 12/8/16 with a little boy
@Griffin5413 EDD 12/28/16 with a little boy
@ultratomato EDD 12/29/16 with twin girls 
@Drove2u EDD 1/4/17 with a little girl
@vssbrm EDD 1/14/17 with a little boy 
@tulips29 EDD 1/22/17 with a little boy
@wishingforluck EDD 1/25/17 with twin boys
@dragonfaerie EDD 1/27/17 with a little boy  
@LynnNJ EDD 1/28/17 with a little boy

Anyone heard from @morningstar80 ? Still awaiting an update even though she is probably just super busy with her lil babe 

Also who is willing to take over after me ? I'll be 40 weeks next Sunday so would nice to have someone lined up in case baby makes his arrival on time . 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
DH: 29
Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
DH: No issues.
Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
October 2015: IUI: BFN
January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !

Re: 3rd trimester : week of 11/14

• Tulips29Tulips29 member
    edited November 2016
    Good morning ladies! 
    @mskeenan so exciting your boy is almost here. Can't wait to hear an update hopefully soon! :smile:
    I just did 10 weeks of 2nd tri posting, so I'll let someone else take this one if they'd like so I don't seem like a post hog :wink:

30 weeks here and doing well. Although I'm getting more and more tired each day. Starting to see my OB every other week now and getting anxious as we get closer and closer to due date. He isn't letting me go past 38 weeks due to my previa, so looks like little man will be here even sooner. This weekend DH put together the dresser for the nursery, so now we have curtains up, complete crib, dresser and recliner/rocking chair. I sat in there for a bit this weekend, imagining what it'll be like when baby boy arrives. Can't wait! :smile:

Edited to to include QOTW - we're doing 2 thanksgivings. One my SIL and her bf are hosting for siblings/cousins and the second one we're going to another relative for dinner. I'll be in a food coma by the end of the weekend for sure. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• capps42613capps42613 member
    edited November 2016
    Happy Monday, all! 37 weeks this week. I have my 2nd weekly OB appt & cervical check on Wednesday. We have everything ready for the baby, just waiting for his arrival now. I'm trying to walk as much as I can to speed up the process.  :D

@ZoeFer Hope your daughter makes her appearance today on her due date!

@mskeenan I can take over next week for 2-3 weeks or so depending on when I pop. Thanks for keeping up with it. 

QOTW: Hopefully we'll be spending Thanksgiving at my brother & SIL's house vs L & D lol
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies! We had our childbirth classes on Saturday ALL day. We go back next week for the breathing techniques portion. I'm definitely starting to feel worn out. I have BH every night and this little guy is sitting right on my bladder all day. lol...  We are finally at a point where we can at least order some of the furniture knowing the places will hold it until we actually move b/c we have literally no space for it anywhere until we move. So crib has been ordered. I seriously feel SOOOO far behind but there's really not anything I can do about it. 
    @ZoeFer - hoping your little girl is here soon!

QOTW -MIL & SIL are coming into town but they are not going to stay with us. They are going to rent a furnished appt at my FIL's and host there since our place is going to be entirely in boxes. 
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Griffin5413 Our childbirth classes are going to be starting up soon. We're kind of all over the place, because my doula does not like the way they teach breastfeeding at the hospitals, so we are going to a store called The Mama'hood to do that one. It costs $50 (vs free at the hospital) but if she thinks it will be better for us, then okay. Then we have one class at the hospital (hopefully at least one other, but I'm waiting on a call back) and finally, my doula is doing our "baby care" class for us rather than two 2.5 hour hospital sessions.

AFM - Today is day one of Stay at Home Mommyhood. I had a very emo weekend (lots of tears over things that will probably be small later but still feel ick today) so I'm taking it easy and being lazy. My mom bought us our glider. I loved it in the store and DH liked the picture, but when he set it up last night he said it wasn't as squishy as he was thinking. It's more of a traditional glider with flatter cushions as opposed to those huge overstuffed chairs. I love it and didn't want something that would overwhelm the room, and it really upset me that DH doesn't like it. So we'll see what ends up happening. It seems like such a silly thing to have gotten worked up over, but I just want things to be happy and perfect and the look on his face after he sat in it was just.. ugh.
    Thursday I am getting a prenatal massage and meeting with someone to go over placenta encapsulation. Then that afternoon we have our 30-week growth scan, which will probably be our last u/s before Wee Boy makes his appearance. If he is still measuring ahead, we may have to rethink some plans for January, but we shall see!

QotW: we are going to drive with my MIL (God help me) to Nebraska for Thanksgiving. DH's paternal side of the family lives out there and we haven't visited in a while. Wee Boy is the first grandbaby/great-grandbaby so it will be a wonderful visit.

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Griffin5413 our childbirth class is this Saturday and it's all day ugh but includes breakfast and lunch. 
    QOTW: I will be hosting thanksgiving but everyone is bringing something luckily my SIL is making the turkey and I just need to make sides and appetizers
  • mskeenanmskeenan member
    edited November 2016
    Hi ladies ! Hope everyone is well this week !! 39 weeks and just waiting . Felt like something might happen over the weekend due to cramping , nausea and a ton of pelvic pressure but nothing . Hoping this supermoon tonight gets things moving . 

QOTW: since we are due the Sunday before thanksgiving we don't have any plans . Both in laws live here in Austin so may do a joint thanksgiving with everyone but nobody has even discussed cooking and or hosting . Seems like waiting on our little man is distracting everyone . I reallllly want some pumpkin pie !! 

@tulips29 I'm jealous you get two thanksgivings ! The more the better lol !! 

@capps42613 thanks for offering to take over ! Hope your appointment on Wednesday shows some good progress :) 

@griffin5413 I'm glad you are ordering stuff the the nursery ! Ah it's so fun . I know it's stressful for you to not have a place to put it yet but hang in there ! I feel you on the bladder pain- I feel like I pee every five minutes . I almost peed my pants at church yesterday , lol. 

@dragonfaerie I'm sorry you are feeling emotional ! I hate that when I get excited about something and DH doesn't share the enthusiasm . Hope you get to relax staying at home ! I just decided to do placenta encapsulation . At first I was totally weirded out by it and now I'm kind of excited about it . I don't have a doula but am going through a woman whose only job is to run a placenta kitchen ... How crazy and cool is that ?! I may be encapsulating most of the placenta and have a small portion of it made into cubes that go into smoothies the first week post partum . Sounds so creepy but some women swear by it and say you can't taste it ... We shall see ! 

@ultratomato that's exactly what I would do if I hosted thanksgiving . I'm fine with sides and desserts but turkey ?! Hell no 

**BFP and loss warning**

• So I feel like IF made me a crazy google-er and data finder . I found this link that tells you probability of going into labor by day . Ignore if this will make you anxious ... But I found it interesting ! I like statistics .. 
    https://spacefem.com/pregnant/due.php?use=EDD&m=11&d=20&y=16

**BFP and loss warning**

• @mskeenan Yeah, placenta encapsulation is definitely weird, but it can't hurt and could definitely help. I was talking to my mom about how pregnancy and labor has changed since she had babies and she was like "yeah, some people like, EAT the placenta now." I just laughed and said "yeah... we're going to do that. They turn it into pills." She was so grossed out but it made me laugh.
    DH sat in the glider for a bit this evening and said he is starting to get used to it. Hopefully it all works out.

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi all, I am officially overdue :) I had the NST test yesterday and baby seems fine so we ll just wait and see. There is still no dilation but baby`s head is down in the pelvis and the cervix is soft. We are patiently waiting. Last night, we decided to have a date night with DH since baby is not coming :) It felt very good to have dinner and dessert outside.
  • @ZoeFer I admire that you're able to stay so humble while being overdue lol 
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • I forgot to say, thank you all for your encouraging words !!! It really means a lot.
  • @ZoeFer I'm glad you're doing well. Are you going to try anything to make the baby come sooner? My friends tried long walks, eating spicy foods, etc...and spice foods did the trick twice for one friend of mine. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @tulips29 I do try to stay active , walk around 1hr a day but then feel tired. I also sit on tge birthing ball and do small excercises once a while. But other than that i do not do anything particular to speed things up. I have heard about nipple stimulation or pumping could be a natural induction but i am afraid to stress the baby with something that is not scientifically proven.
  • @ZoeFer I guess my friends who tried all those things were just ready to get their babies out quickly. Sex also helps, but I personally can't imagine being in the mood for anything at 40 weeks lol. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Wow!! So excited to hear your baby news. A couple of you here are so close!! 
    Im 33 weeks and currently in Nashville for a work trip. Wish I could drink here. Lol. Luckily hubs is here though so it's been really nice. After Nashville we're going to Austin for my last work trip of the year! Still haven't started the nursery either. 
    Thanksgiving im going to my brothers wife's family. We're all really close. Haha. And then spending a weekend away. I know I know. We really should be getting baby stuff ready but I kinda want to enjoy my independence right now. Is that bad?? 
  • @Drove2u I hope you're having fun in Nashville, aside from the non drinking part. And it's not bad to want to enjoy your independence, as it will end soon. I'm sure the nursery will come together all in due time when you're ready. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Haha @dragonfaerie yah my mom was pretty horrified when I told her we were doing it . I think I may keep it to myself from now on , lol. My sister did it after her second delivery and says it made a huge difference with her post partum recovery .

@zoefer I'm glad you are able to stay patient . I keep telling myself I'm going to stay patient , too after I hit my due date this Sunday . My midwife just told me to prepare for going overdue as its so common . Easier said than done in sure ! I would be scared to try the pump before baby comes , too ! I'm willing to try walking, bouncing on a ball and spicy food but that's about it lol . Hang in there !! So excited for you to meet your little one . 

@drove2u nothing wrong with that ! It makes sense to enjoy this time of freedom while you can . You will have time for baby stuff later :) have a wonderful trip !!

**BFP and loss warning**

• @mskeenan i think we shouldnt set a due date in our minds, our little ones will come when they are ready. Somehow my mom and I believed that our little girl would come early so it felt so overdue but now i changed my mind setting:) i m trying to get out of that 'waiting' mood :)
    Best of luck to you as well. 
    @Drove2u enjoy your time, i think it makes perfect sense to enjoy your alone time as much as possibpe.

• What outfit do you all plan to bring your baby home in? I'm trying to find a cute newborn outfit, but can't seem to find anything I like or that's reasonably priced. Don't want to spend a lot since I know he won't really get to wear it much. Anyone found anything you like that you can share?

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @tulips29 - we bought an outfit on Etsy with his name on it but it was more than I originally wanted to spend. @ZoeFer - what a great attitude you have! Hopefully she will be here in your arms soon! @mskeenan and @dragonfaerie - how did you ladies find someone for the encapsulation? We don't have a doula so I was trying to look into it and I'm not even sure where to start.
    TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @zoefer I love that attitude ! I'm gonna try to adopt it ! 

@tulips29 I am still not really sure about my coming home outfit . I just picked a random onesie that looked cute that I got from my shower that says "birth - nailed it !" I may get bored and go shopping to try to find something cute but not sure ! For now I have something packed but I'm indecisive lol . Etsy does have a ton of great options !

@griffin5413 I first did an Internet search but most of the people I found that did it were offering doula services as well which we can't afford . I asked my midwife and she referred me to this place that only does placenta processing . Hopefully there is a similar place in your area if you are wanting to go ahead with it ! Your doc or midwife should have an idea I would think as it's becoming more common 

**BFP and loss warning**

• 37 week appt- still no dilation & cervix is firm. We'll see what Monday brings... 
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • @Griffin5413 @mskeenan I saw the outfits on etsy, there are plenty cute ones but I can't justify spending money on an outfit he will probably wear once or twice. I have cute onesies that I might just take with me though if I don't find anything else. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• We got a few outfits at the shower that we will probably bring (a NB and a 0-3 mths size). Esp with it being winter, I just want him to be snuggy. And there is still so much stuff we have to get, I can't justify going too all out on a go home outfit. I feel kind of bad Bc it seems like most people do a special outfit, but he is coming home to a brand new room... so I think we will go the save our money route.
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • mskeenanmskeenan member
    edited November 2016
    Yah that's kind of why I didn't order anything @tulips29 . I already have so much stuff from my shower and we are in serious budget mode with me on unpaid leave :( I do want to get my little guy a cute little jacket so he will be warm but it's still not cold here ! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• Oh, and since we are all getting down to the wire, Target is doing another diaper sale. And if you spend $100 you get a $10 gc. 

I have not really bought any yet, Bc everyone said we would get SO many at the shower... we got 2 packs. So I'm going to go and try to stock up on a few brands of at least NB and size 1 diapers.
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Good call @vssbrm I may have to check that out ! I didn't get any diapers at my shower either so need to stock up ! I'm wondering how long babies are in NB sized diapers ... 

**BFP and loss warning**

• mskeenan - If you use Pinterest, there are a bunch of pins that talk about how many diapers you need for each size. I've heard they don't necessarily stay in NB very long. Try searching for How many diapers do I need. Some will show how to stockpile for them to at least start... 

Here's a list from one that I saw for how long they are in the sizes. 
    N - < 10 lbs - avg 8 per day
    1 - 8-14 lbs - avg 6-7 
    2 - 12-18lbs - 5-6 perday
    3 - 16-28lbs - avg 5 per day
    4 - 22-37 lbs - 4-5 per day
    5 > 27 lbs - 4 per day
    6 - > 35 lbs - 4 per day
    TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oghh Pia is so cute @tvh1982 ! My MIL bought a set of going home out fit with kimono style onesie that I loved. I am taking few outfits with me and a sweater, honestly nothing too special :)
  • @tvh1982 she's adorable! 
    Thanks for the input ladies. I just washed all the clothes we got for baby boy and decided on a few outfits that I'll probably end up taking with me to the hospital. We'll see how the weather will be in January, so if it's really cold, I'll take a few layers so he's nice and cozy. :smile:

@vssbrm that's a good idea, thanks for the sale heads up. We got 1 box of newborn diapers during the shower, so I was also wondering how long it'll take to go through that before I stock up on more or start getting different sizes. My friend told me she likes getting diapers at CVS with coupons and CVS bucks and they actually come out cheaper that way. I haven't looked into this yet though. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @mskeenan Yah, we decided not to talk about it with anyone else either. Lol. When we asked my doula about if any scientific research had been done, she said not really, but that the anecdotal evidence is overwhelmingly positive, especially amongst moms who didn't do it for one pregnancy and then did it for the next. It's enough for us to give it a try, especially since I have a history of anxiety/depression.

@Zoefer Glad you can be patient and that you and DH got a date night in!
    @Tulips29 I found an outfit on Amazon that is a fleece sleeper with a hat and it says "Welcome to the world" on it. I just registered for it, I'm not going to buy it for myself. We'll see if we get it as a gift and if not, we'll go from there.

I have heard that babies are in size 2 diapers the longest and some babies don't even fit in nb size at all. Safeway generally has really good sales on baby stuff, so I've gotten a few packages of diapers for myself because I couldn't pass them up. I also bought an uber package of wet wipes from Sam's Club because it was $13 for a 1000 wipes and I figured those don't go bad and will be useful to have all over the place.

BTW - is the website running really slow for anyone else?

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a bit mind blown that this Friday is 30 weeks - where did the time go!? I'm getting a kick out of watching my stomach jump and stretch with his movements. I tried to get video today but Wee Boy would freeze up everytime I hit record. brat...
    Tomorrow is our growth scan and I can't wait to see him again. 

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So I have my diaper bag all packed we have to outfits that are newborn which I guarantee will fit them because of them being twins and the outfits were from my MIL and since I'm not sure she is coming up from Florida to see the girls. 
    So can I vent out here please so I was texting my MIL yesterday to see when she and my FIL were coming up for the birth. We had told them previously we don't want them to bring their dog to our house because we have two cats and with the new babies in the home that's already an adjustment for them. Well my MIL tells me that it will just be her coming up because my FIL does not want to take away the attention from the babies. He is always sick with stomach issues or something but I don't believe that to be the reason I think they got offend that we didn't want their dog coming to our house. DH said he is not going to beg his dad to come. I kind of feel hurt in a way but they do need to understand that it's not just there dog I don't want at our house I tell my brother the same thing and he has three dogs. I feel like if this was their daughter having the babies they both would be coming maybe I'm overreacting. Opinions? 
    @tvh1982 love the baby pics glad I also get to see them
     on instagram! 
  • @dragonfaerie lol mine is a stubborn brat too. My stomach wiggles so much and every time I hit record or tell husband to come over quickly to see, he stops moving. My husband turns away and my stomach wiggles again. It's funny but at this point my husband thinks I'm imagining things lol. He felt him move so at least that's a plus. 

@ultratomato I think if it's important to you and DH that both parents come to meet your girls you should tell them it'll mean a lot to you. Can they leave the dog with someone while they come visit? Or get a room at a dog friendly hotel? If not, I would just be honest and say I understand you probably want to bring the dog but with 2 newborns and 2 cats, it's not going to be possible to bring the dog but you're still hoping they both come. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Thought this was interesting because we also heard to eat pineapple to get these babies to stick in the beginning lol.
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • @Tulips29 That's so funny! Wee Boy always kicks a ton when I first get in bed, and I tell DH that he's moving and to come feel, but he flops into bed and makes so much ruckus that Wee stops moving. If I want someone to feel him move, I tell them to come sit by me and then we just wait. It seems like they startle easy so if you yell for someone to come over, then they freeze up. I'm glad your DH got to feel him move some though!

@capps42613 That is really interesting! I eat pineapple on occasion and have never heard not to eat it. Maybe now that I'm getting closer I'll stop eating it (at least until I want him to show!) There are so many dos and don'ts of pregnancy... you could go crazy trying to keep up! I wonder about the mechanism of prostaglandins aiding in the sticking at the beginning.

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Every time I talk to someone who had kids say 20-30 years ago and discuss all the don't during pregnancy they look at like like I have 3 heads. Sleeping on the right side is bad - they never heard of such a thing. Not eating certain things - same thing. I agree, it's hard to keep up. I feel like I'm constantly googling foods to see if I can eat them or how much I can eat. 

So I've been officially advised by my doctor to be on strict bed rest to avoid pre-term labor due to my previa. Although I'll be able to just work from home until it's go time, I won't be able to commute into the office. So I have 5-6 more days of commuting and then I'll be bound to my couch. I think I'll miss socializing with people, but it'll be nice to get an extra hour of sleep in the mornings and be able to work in my sweats all day. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• mskeenanZoeFer  on if they have gone into labor yet? 

here are a few photos from our maternity session yesterday :blush:
    TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Tulips29 ML has made me go stir crazy! At least you can work from home to keep yourself occupied. 

@Griffin5413 so pretty!!!  :)
    ****Siggy TW****
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16