January 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 11/14

kashock-2kashock-2 member
edited November 2016 in January 2017 Moms

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 11/14

• What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?  31 weeks, not much new with Nugget other than getting bigger and bigger by the day! Kicking me in the ribs and lungs (always a good time, right?)

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby's arrival?  This week, not much, reading books with DD to get her ready for being a big sister!

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:  Added Iron Supplements to my daily routine, OB says I'm way under what I should be so 3 times a day at max non-prescription dosage.

When's your next appointment?  Next Monday!

GTKY: What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?  Unseasonably warm for us. I'm in the upper Midwest and there is STILL NO SNOW. In fact, I'm currently wearing a tank top. I live where I do because I LIKE snow, so where is it?!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?  31 weeks! What's new is that my belly button has not popped but it is right at the edge... So weird to look at, haha! Baby girl likes to push on the right side of my belly, seems like she likes to hang out there.

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby's arrival?  Painting babies nursery, the furniture is being delivered on Saturday, and just overall more organizing of our house!

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:  I am feeling pretty good! My lower back is really sore and I am mindfully trying to take it very easy. I am usually running at full speed so it has been hard for me to sit down and slow down. 

When's your next appointment?  Next Monday!

Well, it is not that hot here in FL anymore. It is in the 70's, which has been wonderful! 

Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Loading the player...
  • 32 weeks, he is growing by leaps and bounds it feels. He was over 4lbs last week at the dr. He gets the hiccups about 5-6 times a day so I hope that means his lungs are developing well in there. 
    trying to get baby stuff washed and ready to go still. I pulled the bassinet out of the storage to wash it all up today. 
    I had contractions for 4 hours during the night Saturday night and ended up paving my dr at 2am. He told me to take a warm shower, a couple regular strength Tylenol and drink lots of water. Thankfully by 4am they were weak enough I could go to sleep. I did take it easy the rest of the weekend and took some Tylenol but have only had intermittent contractions. The pressure is soo bad, this little guy is soo low already. Only 5 weeks to term, I'll feel so much better to get there. 
    I hope everyone else is doing well. 
    I live in Illinois and it seems Mother Nature is confused. It's been about 50-60 degrees here and beautiful. We should be preparing for winter but this is more like spring. I'm trying to enjoy it. 
  • What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?
    29 weeks. Nothing new here. We think she is breech, but I'm not too worried yet.

What are you doing this week to prepare for baby's arrival? 
    Not a thing. Our houseguest of almost three months just left today, but we are traveling out of state Wednesday for a funeral and the Thanksgiving holiday and won't be back until December 1st. I am so stressed about getting ANYTHING done before baby arrives. Realistically I know I'll have time but the farther behind I feel the less motivation I have. Oy. 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:  
    I got my tetanus shot last weds and DANG my arm is still really sore. It hurts to lift it over my head to take my shirt off.  In positive news I passed my one hour glucose test!

When's your next appointment?
    I was supposed to have another ultrasound next week but it had to be rescheduled due to traveling. So i'llhave that and another appt with my midwives the first week of December. 

There was a little frost on my windshield this morning! It's cooling off at night, but last week was still in the high 70's here in upstate SC. We're headed to Vegas for three weeks so I don't think we'll get much cooler. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker