Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 11/14

2»

Re: WTO Monday 11/14

• Options
    @wabash15 - I love productive days like that! Glad your painting job is done and looks good!
    @swimsister - YAY for awesome times!!
    @LuND - thanks. Yeah, I think a lot of us were hoping to time it that we could say something at holiday time. My dad, my FIL and my mom all have birthdays around this time of year too, so on top of Thanksgiving and Christmas, we had a lot of fun chances to tell people. Rough. Thank goodness for TB!
    @JulesDP - I feel like your leftovers remind me of "the  moist maker" from Friends. I hope someone gets that reference.

DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @baileygomez I LOVE sweet potatoes with marshamllows I just discovered them a few years ago but I have never tried maple syrup. I am so trying this this year!
  • Options
    @LuND Oh girl, you are having a rough day!! I have definitely injured myself after a few glasses of wine too. Hope you heal up soon. As for the hive, I am allergic to everything so this little guy seems like nothing... I just LOOK like a weirdo haha 
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie Good luck with your Dr appt. You sound super organized and I hope they take the time to review it all with you in a comprehensive manner! Make sure to update us! 
    @adirat I remember a recent grad who just HIOd whenever she saw EWCM which I think translating to her starting earlier than she had in the past and it worked. It certainly cannot hurt to keep going until you see a switch in CM! 
    @lulu1180 I hope not charting is helpful to you! I also wonder if it is subconsciously putting pressure on me too. I haven't been temping so far this cycle and I feel a little less obsessive. I do want to temp to confirm O because I have had a couple fake outs in the past with using only OPKs but after that I am going to stop again. My RE isn't even interested in my charts and I do feel like I have enough data at time point. FX for you this cycle!
    @zwink1 I hope you get good news! It is such a terrible feeling to be in limbo like that!
    @KhRun17 Sorry about last cycle and I hope the meditation helps you going forward. This is such a rough process mentally and emotionally! 
    @swimsister Awesome to hear about your meet! Way to go!
    @Sailing_Mama Fudge sounds delicious omg!
  • Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited November 2016
    bswishe4: Just don't add too much maple syrup (I have done that before), but if you drizzle a little on, it's perfect.
  • Options
    @spiderlover25 I certainly hope the dr is right that nothing is wrong, but it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @virginiaham , I'm sorry about the WTO at CD39.  Keeping my FX for you that O happens soon!
    @crazypuglady , I hear you about the tooth extractions.  My cats have the coverage plan at Banfield Hospital (Pet Smart associated I think), but one needed a tooth out last year.  Even with the coverage, it was painful.  At least your pup is happy and begging?  
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker Definately. I wouldn't have even known it happened if it wasn't right in front of me at the time!

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options
    Sailing_Mama Kudos on the workout! I envy people who can workout in the morning. I cannot seem to motivate the energy to do it or if I do, I get physically nauseous by working out in the early morning. 

crazypuglady: Sorry about your dog breaking his tooth. Our dog tends to do things at the worst time too. She ran into a fence poll a few years ago at 11pm on a Saturday night. She laid down and stopped moving, so we were worried she injured her spine. So we had to go to the ER vet and didn't get home until 3:00am. $300 and some sedatives later, they told us to have her lay down for a few days and monitor her. She was fine...but our wallets took a hit.
  • Options
    zwink1zwink1 member
    edited November 2016
    Sorry for my p&g today. Mondays are always busy at work for me.  

Thank you all for the good luck and crossed fingers!!! I'm really hoping something pans out; and soon!

@KhRun17 I'm sorry that you had a rough af weekend. A potential fix for getting DH to help out more is good though.

@swimsister Big congrats on the great swim meet results!!!

@spiderlover25 I'm sorry you had such a frustrating experience with your Dr. It's so upsetting when they don't take your concerns seriously. I get it to some extent, but still. Hopefully he is right and nothing is wrong, but I also hope that the tone he used to convey that info was appropriate. It doesn't sound like it was.

@crazypuglady Sorry your little guy has to go in for surgery tomorrow. Isn't it crazy how some of them can act like nothing at all is wrong? Our terrier mix somehow literally poked a, rather large, hole through the skin and into the muscle of her side. She acted like nothing at all was wrong, and we don't even know the exact time of day she did it because we didn't notice anything was wrong until my sister saw the little bit of blood on her side (she has longish hair). Luckily she was fine after it was cleaned out and she got a few stitches. 

Edit: Because plurals don't need apostrophes. Thanks auto-incorrect.
  • Options
    @krisnicole23 Always nice to see you :) Congrats on your CNA!

• Options

@baileygomez OMG how scary... I would have been a mess dealing with all that! I teared up this morning leaving him at the vet even though it's such a simple procedure. So glad everything worked out for your fur baby. Ouch to the wallet... but they're worth it.

@zwink Oh no that's awful! Poor girl! Glad you caught it and she was ok!

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19