January 2017 Moms
Options

11/14- 11/20 Appointments, ultrasounds, blood work etc

2»

Re: 11/14- 11/20 Appointments, ultrasounds, blood work etc

• Options
    @LoneStar21416 thank you! i'm so happy your tests are coming back reassuring, too :) yes to hoping everyone has an uneventful weekend!

@canavara i wore my hunter rain boots today and a bunch of layers to make it seem like i gained weight. i really haven't been gaining much either. i figure its maybe still from losing muscle mass. are they going to do any growth ultrasounds? my ob said we could at 34 if i wanted, but its probably not necessary.
  • Options
    @christac1010 i dont know how i missed your post if it was before mine (maybe posting at the same time or something?) so happy to hear you and lo are doing ok after the fall, other than the sprain :( having an ankle sprain and not being able to take nsaids... not fun! i hope you heal quickly!!  i'm sure its something OBs see commonly. the stairs are hard when you can't see your feet! i've been scared of falling multiple times, i really grip the railings now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @christac1010 omg that's scary!! Glad things turned out good, but a boot cast sucks!! As if being pregnant isn't hard enough to get around. Hopefully you heal quick!
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @christac1010 oh no! Glad everything is okay.
    BabyFruit Ticker