Adoption
Options

SO Scared single and no family.

ladies this is my first post because I feel so depressed and scared and need some help. I don't know where to get support anymore. My ex and I broke up at 2 months pregnant. I'm not sure if he is going to be involved because we are going through a domestic violence case with courts and he cannot have contact with me but there is a big change he won't be. I literally don't talk to any of my family members for a reason is too long too explain and no, I can't ever be around my family for my own safety. Yes I have friends but they all have their own life's and can't rely completely on them. Should I give my baby for adoption so he can have a good life? I want to keep my babg but I don't want to be selfish and not provide a good life for him.please help me 

Re: SO Scared single and no family.

• Options
    Nobody can answer this question for you. You have to do some thinking about what it is that you really want. 
    Also, something to consider, the father will have a say in if this baby can go up for adoption or not.

Time to do some soul searching. Good luck!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    ladies this is my first post because I feel so depressed and scared and need some help. I don't know where to get support anymore. My ex and I broke up at 2 months pregnant. I'm not sure if he is going to be involved because we are going through a domestic violence case with courts and he cannot have contact with me but there is a big change he won't be. I literally don't talk to any of my family members for a reason is too long too explain and no, I can't ever be around my family for my own safety. Yes I have friends but they all have their own life's and can't rely completely on them. Should I give my baby for adoption so he can have a good life? I want to keep my babg but I don't want to be selfish and not provide a good life for him.please help me 
    This is a very personal decision that only you can make. I do have a a couple questions though:
    1. How old are you?
    2. Are you working? What forms of income do you have?
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    As PPs have said, it is a very personal decision. I'd suggest looking to see if there are any pregnancy crisis centers near you where you can meet with a counselor to talk about your options and any resources available to you.