Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Saturday 11/12

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Which of your parents are you most similar to?  Why?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: WTO Saturday 11/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bumpybump Well, hopefully the food will be awesome tonigh. Even if the conversion won't be.

@zwink1 Have fun at the show today. If you get something good make sure you share pics!
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    @JulesDP I've noticed the same thing about the recent grads. Makes me want to try it. 

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: pnv, temping, opk, green tea, preseed, HIO EOD

R/R: going to the movies shortly and then we are stopping at our favorite cupcake place! 

CS/Q: nothing today. 

I look more like my dad. Actually when I was little, he bought me a hat that says "I look just like my daddy" and I still have it! I also have his lack of patience, which I'm trying to work on. I have my moms personality and feel like I'm more like her. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, preseed, opk

R/R: DH took DS to karate this morning so I get to take our dog on a long and peaceful walk :) 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Which of your parents are you most similar to?  Why? My mom, we're basically the same person.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU? The usually 

R/R: I woke up with a cold (no surprise since I was around my snotty nieces this week). I feel like I had daggers in my throat. 

CS/Q: is it ok for me to take Tylenol cold? Based on past cycles I should be gearing up to O in 2 days. 

GTKY: Which of your parents are you most similar to?  Why? Im going to say my mom because we are both worry warts, and anxious people but when I'm trying to talk to someone who is worried about something, I can quickly turn into my dad's rational personality (just can't rationalize with my brain). 

@JulesDP I already decided before I started this cycle that once I confirmed O, I wasn't temping after that. I don't need to obsess over my chart in TWW. Last month I spent way to much time comparing it to other charts. 
    @FLAshley snow?! Yikes! Thankfully there's no snow in my part of Canada yet  ;)
  • Options
    @Immtravels boo for taking the sticker down !! Your relationship with your parents sounds similar to mine. Making conversation is not easy. When they come to visit from 2 hours away (which is rare), you can feel they are ready to go when they arrive and that's A OK with me !

@JulesDP Enjoy the day with your newphew !!! Sounds fun ! This is my first cycle temping so I find it incredibly interesting but I can see how one would need a break.

@BertieMeetsGertie Yum to the cupcakes. I'm also VERY impatient.

@adirat I have cut Grandma out of my life. Grandmas are suppose to be sweet, loving, and protective. I got a grizzly bear for a Grandma. I don't need her drama ! So sorry your feeling down in the dumps. Fx for you that this can be your month ! 

@britvahok Enjoy your relaxing walk !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @Ohemgee it was just enough to cover the windshields of the cars. Nothing on the ground but a bit 'in the wind'. Now it is sunny and beautiful out ! We are in NS !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @FLAshley snow?? I was thinking you were in Florida because of your name 

@BertieMeetsGertie yum cupcakes!
  • Options
    @purplg8r Lol ! I really should have chosen a better screename - it's been read so many different ways ! A lot of the girls thought it was FLASH ley. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @Sailing_Mama @FLAshley I'm located in the middle of you two  B)
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama I've never temped orally, only vaginally, so I can't speak for what differences to see in your temps, but I advise no bottoms or at least loose/stretchy ones for easy access.
    (I don't really know it moving around a lot can mess up the temps, but I'm always paranoid and go commando if possible. If not possible, I just wear undies or boxers, not pj pants so I can just pull it to the side easily without actually undressing under the covers, because that would be awkward and possibly give false temps.)

@adirat thanks for the FF rule re-cap. Even if I put in a few more days (in spoiler) continuing to go up for 3 more days, it doesn't put in CH. I want to be patient..but it's so hard! Usually I can get CH by putting in a few realistic temps for 1-2 days in the future, but look at this ridiculous chart with 5 days of future temps that just keep climbing and no CH. Maybe I'll just have to predict my own CH if FF won't? Not sure whether to think CD25 (lowest before the climb started) or CD27 so it's higher than CD24....or maybe I still haven't O'd yet and my temp is just being super dumb.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @Sailing_Mama
    I think I've read that vaginal temps are higher than oral temps, but I don't know the magnitude of the difference.

@Buthayna
    That is so odd that FF won't give you CH even for the extreme chart you posted! So by my read, there are a few options if your temps stay high: CD23 (with fallback rise), CD25 (lowest temp) or CD26 (last low temp before higher than presumed coverline). Without secondary signs, there's no good way to differentiate, though I would probably pick CD25 just because that's the most common pattern. (That isn't a good enough reason to rule out the others entirely, but if you have to pick one I'd pick it.) If your temps stay high for another few days, I'd probably override for CD25 since FF isn't going to do it. Is your LP usually the same length? If so, then you can back out which day it was later so you know.

• Options
    @Buthayna Thanks for the advise! I usually go commando or in super loose pjs, although I hadn't thought about ease of access! 
  • Options
    @adirat That's what I've read, but like you, haven't found any comparison. I guess I'll just have to find out - and I'll be sure to post about it so that others can learn too :)
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama
    Yes, please do! I'll be interested to know.

• Options
    @Ohemgee Nice! I'm originally from ON but am out in BC now. Glad we have ladies representing across the country :)
  • Options
    @adirat thanks for the suggestions on dates! It's hard to say a predicted LP length *TW* pre-loss I was 11 days usually , occasionally 12. post loss I've been slowly growing in LP length, starting with 9, then 10, 10 but counting "partial days" the first 10 was a smaller 10 than the second 10 if that makes sense..like, 10 in the morning vs. 10 at night almost on to the next day...so I would predict this cycle to have a 10 or 11 day LP, but I don't really know...especially with the rest of my cycle being so wonky, I feel like any predictions I would have felt confident in previously are out the window!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    @Ohemgee @Sailing_Mama I have family in both of those provinces. More in ON. We also had a really rainy, gross fall. Just two days of light flurries. I don't mind winter until we are up to our eyeballs in snow. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to leave 

R/R: DD has had a fever since yesterday from her vaccines... but I am getting some snuggles out of it. Hopefully it will be a quiet weekend 

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: Which of your parents are you most similar to?  Why? Definitely my dad. My brother and I look just like him. We have a lot of the same personality traits also.

@bumpybump I hope tonight goes ok and folks focus on the food.
    @zwink1 welcome back to TTC
    @lmmtravels too bad DH took down the sticker! Your patents sound a lot like my mom and stepdad GL with the visit 
    @buthayna if you end up overriding FF I would guess CD26....
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @Buthayna That prediction makes sense... Well the other, even better option is a bfp and then who cares! :)

@ladymillil If it were I, I would probably make the decision based on what is less stressful -- stressing over trying or stressing over not trying. Either decision is a good one. Good luck :) Also, a few weeks ago you mentioned a book about fertility and egg health you were going to read before ivf but I can't find the name again -- what was it? Would you recommend it?

• Options
    BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited November 2016
    @wabash15 thanks! I would probably go with the later one too, if for no other reason than I don't test too soon...but I do prefer cd 26 to cd15 anyways based on timing, so that might be a part of my bias (though I realize how I label it doesn't actually dictate what actually happened or didn't happen in my body)

ETA:
    @adirat thanks again for your help and conversation back and forth to calm my insanity!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Vitamins, OPK, FF, DTD

R/R: Excited that it's almost time to head over to TWW. I'm just so anxious this month because I know DH and I started trying well before ovulation this time instead of after I ovulated. I'm trying to chill and not think so much. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Which of your parents are you most similar to?  Why? Growing up I was told I was like my dad but now I am more similar to my mom. I look like her and have the same attitude. 
  • Options
    First, sorry I have been MIA this week. I hope all you ladies are doing well <3 I will take some time and read back through your posts this evening!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM monitoring, OPKs, ...been really bad about temping.

R/R: Rant: The negativity on social media this week has been emotionally draining.I wonder if I am getting sick again as I have been exceptionally tired. If this keeps up much longer I may make a visit to the doctor for some blood work because I am typically a very high energy person. Rave: We got our new car! Love it! and love having the security of a reliable vehicle :)

CS/Q: Nothing today.

GTKY: Which of your parents are you most similar to?  Why? Hmmm, I used to think I was mostly like my Mom as I was raised primarily by her and only saw my Dad intermittently. However, the older I get and more time I spend with my Dad now I can definitely see where I have very similar traits to him. Most people who know me well don't think I am much like either of my parents.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bumpybump good luck this evening! All of the political talk this week has been exhausting. I think we all deserve a mini break!

@BertieMeetsGertie what are you going to see? Enjoy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, HIO, PNV, etc

R/R: Get to take my DH shopping! yay 

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Which of your parents are you most similar to?  Why? I'm generally more like my mother, but I have my dad's stubbornness. 
  • Options

@adirat- 7th cycle buddies! 

@ohemgee - Feel better soon!

• Options
    @buthayna Any time, glad I could help.

@dinosaur Heyyyyy girl! I hope this is the one for both of us. Seven is plenty! 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

WAYDTGKU: charting temping OPKs cm sex preseed 

R/R: sitting here at 250pm enjoying a pumpkin beer=no regrets. My BIL is visiting from out of state and I'm cleaning prior to his arrival 

CS/Q: none 

Gees not really sure. As much as I love my parents I vowed to be a different type of parent when I have children. But I like to think I have my dads sense of humor and my moms empathy for others 
  • Options
    @adirat sorry girl that you're having a tough time. We've been bumpie friends for a while now and just know I'm really pulling for you!  <3

@jess0211 we saw Loving. It was great!! Highly recommend it. 

And we got 6 cupcakes to share!  :#
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018