4/21
4/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Team green/pink/blue?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What has been the best part about this pregnancy?

Re: Friday ticker change 11/11

• How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Turnip, pomegranate 

Team green/pink/blue? 
    Blue

Appointments this week? Next Friday, usual 10 min appt, first one by myself

Symptoms? Not a whole lot; stretching feelings and fatigue

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm so looking forward to when I really "pop", I tried on a holiday dress yesterday and it was just hard to visualize how it'll look at 24 weeks.

GTKY: What has been the best part about this pregnancy? Seeing how excited my husband and parents are about it. I have several aunts and they seem to be taking turns checking in on me, it's cute how interested people have been in the pregnancy.
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? A mango ~6" and 8.5 oz

Team green/pink/blue?
    Team anxiously awaiting our anatomy scan! 5 more days!

Appointments this week? YES!! Wednesday we have our anatomy scan and hoping baby cooperates and shows off the goods!

Symptoms? This was a rough week for me...hip/groin/pelvic pain...which I think means my running days are numbered and then I think I had a 24 hour flu bug because I spent 2 days vomiting...which hasn't happened in WEEKS! Feeling much better all around today!

Rant/Rave/Questions? I had no idea the back pain and general pregnancy discomforts would hit so soon...at 19 weeks and having gained less than 5lbs should I be feeling like a 95 year old woman?!?

GTKY: What has been the best part about this pregnancy? Feeling the baby move...and as I get further along the movements are more pronounced and more frequent...it's the best :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 17 weeks 

How big is baby? a pomegranate 

Team green/pink/blue? Counting down the days until December 6th for our AS

Appointments this week? None 

Symptoms? Low energy, not much of anything else thankfully 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Enjoying little movements here and there 

GTKY: What has been the best part about this pregnancy? Being able to relax watching the Hallmark channel and thinking about the holidays approaching
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango

Team green/pink/blue? Blue

Appointments this week? ultrasound on the 16th

Symptoms? Sore and nausea last two days even though I felt better for a week previous.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: What has been the best part about this pregnancy? My daughter's excitement about being a big sister. 
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @jenessa05 I've been watching Hallmark movies almost every day, they're so corny but have gotten me into the holiday spirit earlier than usual.
  • 16 weeks

Avocado

Team will find out but not for another month or so! Anticipation is killing me, but I feel strong girl vibes 

next appt not until dec 2

RLP has been more and more frequent, and headaches in the evenings

My BFF of 23 years is due in 3 days! After one mc with her ex husband and another with her amazing new man Plus IF struggles, I am so excited to finally meet her rainbow baby 

the most amazing this is how excited DH is and how DD seems to understand more and get more excited every day! She sang (her own little 2 yr old's version lol) rockabye baby to my tummy last night and I nearly lost it 
  • How far along are you? 
    17 weeks
    How big is baby?
    pomegranate
    Team green/pink/blue?
    We will find out in a few weeks
    Appointments this week? 
    No
    Symptoms?
    The fatigue is still an issue
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    It's nice to be feeling baby move, but the past few days he or she has been moving so much early in the morning that it's waking me up and keeping me from going back to sleep!
    GTKY: What has been the best part about this pregnancy?
    This will probably sound bad, especially because we wanted this baby badly, but I do not enjoy pregnancy. I am anxiously counting down the next 23ish weeks...
  • @LittleChick2 I know! Totally corny but heart warming and puts me in a good mood

• How far along are you? 17+1

How big is baby? Pomegranate!

Team green/pink/blue? BLUE!!

Appointments this week? Just with Mickey and Minnie ;)

Symptoms? Strange cravings and insomnia 

Rant/Rave/Questions? The increase in discharge is getting old

GTKY: What has been the best part about this pregnancy? It being much easier than with my girls!

• @herewegrow not sure if I missed your "it's a boy" announcement, but congrats! Little boys are so much fun! 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @KirstinH88 thanks! We have two girls, so it'll be odd having a penis to deal with now!