February 2017 Moms

UO 11/10/16

13»

Re: UO 11/10/16

• edited November 2016
    @Spicyweiner you tacky bish!  No I actually like both the bag and the sunglasses you posted.  

ETA: I don't really hate whole brands specifically, more like I hate when a brand becomes a fad to the point that every girl is wearing the same damn thing - and it is usually with brands that plaster their logo over everything.  I think it is meant to look high status, but it usually ends up looking the quite the opposite.  I love brands, but most high end stuff that I covet doesn't usually broadcast itself so loudly.

Although I might be a total hypocrite because I really like the LV monogram. 
  • @MissMerciBeaucoup we essentially have same taste. LV is the exception to the monogram rule.  can also take tone on tone gucci, but that sorta takes away the point of monogram. 

I HATE MCM monogram 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Loading the player...
  • I prefer the LV checks but for some reason their monogram doesn't bother me as much either. I think it's because the size and patterning.

I've liked a lot of the LV collabs too. 
  • I've always though LV was hideous. 
  • @krob and @PerraSucia samesies!  @Spicyweiner then you are gonna hate my diaper bag!!
  • I guess I'm just a basic bish minus the Uggs and flannel haha 
  • If I was a rich person I'd wear a lot of Chloe 
  • @PerraSucia OMG!! Chloe and Miu Miu are two of my fave designers. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • I used to be crazy for MK purses (I have like 6). I've mellowed out on that, and currently carry a Coach bag. 

Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm too cheap for anything designer. I have 1 small coach purse that I got in a box of hand-me-down clothes and don't use much because it's too small lol and I use a Vera Bradley bag because it holds all my crap and it was a birthday present and I love the color.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Guilty of a crazy print. But the difference in colors
    makes it look more like a pattern than a bunch of C's to me, so I dig it!
  • @Spicyweiner but did you trade sexual favors for those sunglasses and/or that bag, you big sloot??
  • @Spicyweiner but did you trade sexual favors for those sunglasses and/or that bag, you big sloot??
    No! He OFFERED. 
    But I think he was really hoping this would tip the scales in his favor. 
  • I like leather Coach bags because they don't fall apart and I can get them super cheap at the outlets. 

Jimmy Johns is awful. It's like $10 for bread and they waive meat over it and call it a sandwich. We have a ton of good sub shops here so I don't understand why people eat at Jimmy Johns, especially because their delivery radius is like 30 ft from their front door.
  • Kaylea31 said:
    I've been craving eggs big time too @MLRocha. My confession is that I'm not worried at all about having them runny. I learned that runny eggs aren't considered a toxoplasmosis or listeria risk, so I don't lose sleep over that at all. I even ate some cookie dough when I made cookies the other day. That I felt a little guilty about but all was fine.
    I bought a roll of cookie dough at the store the other day fully intending to eat it raw. My husband said "doesn't that have eggs in it?" I read the ingredients list and pretended not to see Eggs listed. I lied to his face and said it was egg free. He believed me. I have eaten nearly half it.
     I would be less concerned about you lying to your husband and eating raw eggs then I would be about the fact that there's a listeria outbreak and a recall on raw cookie dough that happened less then a month ago.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker