4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What traditions (if any) do you have surrounding Thanksgiving? Any favorite Thanksgiving foods?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 11/9

• Options
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? A hot dog, or a mango

Appointments this week? One week from tomorrow! (11/17)

Symptoms? Backaches are back. Round ligament pain especially when I twist my torso a bit or move suddenly.  Other than that, I'm doing pretty well!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: I *think* I felt Nugget kick for the first time this morning! Apparently he/she is an extreme morning person like me because the only time I'm ever able to feel anything is between 4-5:30 am. :D

GTKY: What traditions (if any) do you have surrounding Thanksgiving? Any favorite Thanksgiving foods? I LOVE Thanksgiving. I typically get together with my mom's extended family (40-45 people this year), which will be fun since I haven't seen them since sharing the big news! Favorite Thanksgiving foods include ALL THE CARBS (mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, etc.) Turkey's aight, I guess.  I know we've hashed that out in Unpopular Opinions before though :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    19 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    I think my app said a mango
    Appointments this week? 
    No, 2 more weeks to go until the next appointment
    Symptoms?
    Feeling pretty good right now minus the RLP and random feeling that my back is going to go out every so often.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm really bummed I have an anterior placenta this time. I still cant feel the fun kicks, I only feel the weird shifting and rolling, which is really uncomfortable. 
    GTKY: What traditions (if any) do you have surrounding Thanksgiving? Any favorite Thanksgiving foods?
    We are still working on developing our own family traditions when it comes to the holidays. DH works retail, so we are usually limited on the time we have off to travel. The past few years have allowed us to travel to our families in South Texas to celebrate Thanksgiving, but we have had a couple up here at home. Still trying to work things out, but as long as we are together, we tend to have a good time doing whatever. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    ANJELDANJELD member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you? 19 weeks 6 days

How big is baby? Big as a banana

Appointments this week? yes, today

Symptoms? may be having some sciatic nerve pain

Rant/Rave/Questions? sciatic nerve pain sucks!!! :neutral:

GTKY: What traditions (if any) do you have surrounding Thanksgiving? Any favorite Thanksgiving foods? We put up the tree at my moms the day after thanksgiving. i enjoy all the food...lol Ham, greens, mac & cheese, candied yams, dressing, sweet potato pie...i could go on and on and on :smile:
    Me: 40
    DH: 51
    Married 15 years
    Pregnancies 4
    Children 0, 1 miscarriage, 2 stillborn :'(
    Expected #4 due 04/06/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16 weeks!

How big is baby? Philippine tarsier

Appointments this week? I had my monthly appointment last Friday. Everything was good. I haven't gained any weight but my midwife isn't concerned - yet. I got to listen to the baby's heart on the doppler and it is always so magical.

Symptoms? I think my energy and appetite are finally coming back. I don't want to celebrate quite yet since the last time I thought my nausea had dissipated it came back stronger than ever. Also, while I'm no longer nauseas, every once in a while, for no particular reason I will just start gagging. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? It's been a really emotional day for me today. I knew it would be a rough day give the election results, but I just started bawling at my desk at work in the morning and just continued to cry on and off all day for various reasons. A part of me feels like a lot of it had to do with the pregnancy hormones.

GTKY: What traditions (if any) do you have surrounding Thanksgiving? Any favorite Thanksgiving foods? This year my husband and I are doing Thanksgiving with just the two of us. We are excited to start some traditions when the little one arrives. I'm not feeling the Thanksgiving food right now though. I have been to two Thanksgiving celebrations and haven't eaten a bite.  :/