June 2017 Moms

AMA Mommas Check-In Week of 11/7

merryleamerrylea member
edited November 2016 in June 2017 Moms

Hi Ladies - @thatlauragirl had talked about a weekly check in for us elderly pregnancy (heard that term at my last appointment) so I thought I'd get the ball rolling.  How about his week we talk about the following:

1. How far along are you? 
2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week?
3. When is your next appointment?   
4. Rants/Raves/Questions:

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy?

So about me to recap.  I'm 36, and it will be just before my 37th birthday before this LO is born.  This is my first pregnancy and hopefully baby.  I'm just so anxious for this LO as I have experienced so much other loss in my life, and this LO is so so wanted!

1. How far along are you? - 9 weeks, a few days
2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week? - Boobs are still sore and have gotten bigger already.  I feel like my tummy has gotten a curve to it, although it could be the bloating. Nausea is rare. Still so so constipated. I've started to break out in pimples which I haven't gotten in years, and I cant stand the smell of coffee.

3. When is your next appointment?   - Thursday we get to see the little one!  Next week will have our NIPT

4. Rants/Raves/Questions: - none

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy? - I feel like I will need Sushi and wine while in the hospital!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: AMA Mommas Check-In Week of 11/7

• I will be 36 when baby #4 comes. 
    1. I'm 7w5d
    2.  I'm dying of vomiting and constipation.  I have been searching google for a hydration clinic/spa but I can't find one in my area.  
    3.  Nov 17th is my first appointment 
    4. Rant see #2 constipation is effing awful 

I'm going to drink all the wine and eat all the raw sushi.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • 1.) How far along are you? By my last period I should be 8 weeks and 5 days. We had an ultrasound 11/1 and they measured baby smaller and said I'm 8 weeks and 1 day. I'll see what the dr says when I see her 12/6.

2.) What symptoms are you experiencing this week? Feeling nauseous but no throwing up like last week. My stomach feels hard and bloated. Icky 

3. When is your next appointment? I have an intake appointment 11/11 with a nurse. I also have to do the 1 hour glucose test cuz my last baby was over 9lbs. Go me ☹️

4. Rants/Raves/Questions: I just wanna have some freaking energy again. I took my almost 2 year old on a walk today and I've been worthless ever since. 

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy? A freaking sub sandwich! I'm missing lunch meat and Jimmy Johns #12! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    8 weeks +2
    What symptoms are you experiencing this week?
    Mild nausea, mild boob soreness (they've grown!), bloating, constant gas, fatigue, constipation
    When is your next appointment?  
    A week from today, yay!
    I got so swollen with my last pregnancy, in my legs and feet especially, that I am super paranoid about it this time around and I want to avoid it but I don't know if I can.  So far so good though.

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy?
    Also looking forward to sushi again!
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • I am currently 37, will be 38 when baby is born.

7w6d
    2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week?  nausea, exhaustion, food aversion are starting
    3. When is your next appointment?   Just had my first ultrasound yesterday, heard a HB!  Next one on the 15th.
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions:  nothing today

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy?  Beer.  Ugh I really want a beer.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. How far along are you? 7 weeks 2 days
    2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week? Tired, low patience, sore nipples, bloat
    3. When is your next appointment?   First one will be 11/30. Can't wait!
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions: I really don't like my PMS-like feelings. I have a newly 3 yo so her threenager phase is not helping. Plus I work with preteens-teens all day so that doesn't help :-)

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy? Brie. My mom makes such a good Brie for Thanksgiving and it is a once a year thing, but I really want it now LOL

• 1. How far along are you? 10+2
      2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week? Nausea and constipation, but I've started taking my usual fiber gummy supplement and it's helping already
      3. When is your next appointment?   12/6 for my 2nd MW appointment and I get to schedule an ultrasound sometime in the next couple of weeks
      4. Rants/Raves/Questions:  none today

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy? Booze and sashimi. 
    @three+1 When I was pregnant with DD my OB said subs were ok so long as I toasted them or heated them in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Have you asked if that's something you can do?

• Teacher Mom I think Brie is fine as long as it's made with pasteurized milk! (That's my story, and I'm eating lots of it.)

Somewhere around 7.5 weeks
    2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week? Exhaustion (did the end of daylight savings time bring out the devil toddler for anyone else?), nausea, mild heartburn, constipation - the usual fun stuff
    3. When is your next appointment? This afternoon! Looking forward to seeing the little one again, and hopefully getting ourselves a due date (LMP is a bit unclear since I had a CP in early September and ovulate around CD20)
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions: Glad to have lots of AMA buddies here

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy? A good margarita. I had a cucumber one two days before my BFP that wasn't very good and I've been regretting it as my "last drink" ever since then!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17

• 1. How far along are you? 8.5 w
    2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week? Not much
    3. When is your next appointment?   Prenatal at 12w, waiting to hear back from hte hospital group to schedule my blood test and screening u/s, will be 10-12w

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy? I've loosened up each pregnancy so on 4 now I'm not avoiding much. I will have an occasional glass of wine or beer afternoon hte first tri, I'll eat deli meat and tuna, etc. I think this time I'll also be fine having sushi from reputable places. 

From past history, hte heartburn im sure to get will eliminate food groups for me,probably chocolate. So once that happens, that's is what I'll be desperately for post partum!

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• 1. How far along are you? 8 weeks
    2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week? So tired all the time, food aversions.
    3. When is your next appointment? Just came back from one.  Had an u/s last week, which was cool.  Didn't have one that early last time.
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions: Gotta love seeing "elderly multigravida" in your chart.  I'm an old woman.  Oh medical terminology, you're the best.

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy?  As always, sushi.

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• @silliegirlie143 I have heard you can eat lunch meat if it's heated to like 165 degrees (I thought is what I'd seen). However, I love cold subs unless it's like a chicken fajita from big town hero! I guess I'll have to make some compromises
  • I'm 25 (will be 26 when LO arrives) and this is baby #3 for me. 

7 weeks 5 days
    2. What symptoms are you experiencing this week? Extremely tired, nauseated, craving eggs and sausage
    3. When is your next appointment?   Still trying to make a first appointment
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions: I applied for midwife care from two different midwife organizations. Nether has gotten back to me to say if they could take me or not. WTF? I tried to book an appointment with my doctor but no one answers the phone and the mailbox is full. Double WTF.

QOTW: What is thing that you are most looking to eating or drinking after pregnancy? I am not much of a drinker, but I am going to eat and drink what I want during this pregnancy. I think there is more risk from undercooked hamburger than from sushi. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker