June 2017 Moms

Symptoms - Week of 11/7

2»

Re: Symptoms - Week of 11/7

• I feel gross, like I just overate, all day long. I have total food aversion, which sucks because I want to eat! Only randomly will I actually feel like eating something, and it's usually something weird like spicy pickles or mushrooms or something. And definitely no carbs or junk...I only want meat and fruit/veggies. 

The gagging comes and goes all day. A couple of times a day the gagging turns into nausea and I think I might puke, but no dice so far. 

My boobs are sooooo sore and engorged (I'm actually enjoying them!) but, strangely, I've had itchy nipples the last couple of days. 

I have the most god-awful bitter/sour taste in my mouth (which I had with my other kids) which makes me want to cry on a daily basis because nothing takes it away. This is the worst symptom, hands down. 

I also give zero f*cks about doing anything but laying on the couch. My motivation level is in the negatives.  My kids and husband eat cereal for dinner tonight.

And the insomnia....oh, the insomnia....
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one with insomnia! Mine isn't consistent though so I wasn't really thinking about it. I got it pretty bad with my first pregnancy so I'm hoping it doesn't get worse!
  • Nada. I'm still only 7 weeks so I'm not sure if it's still coming or if I'll get a free pass this time around. I'm pretty much perpetually exhausted lately but I strike that up to stress and battling bronchitis.
    Me: 38 l DH: 41
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*
    Gabriel - 2nd tri loss 5/17/16 Trisomy 18 & 21
    Hope -  2nd tri loss 12/7/16 complications from pneumonia

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @TansyMae some people might think that this is a horrible suggestion....but... if something sounds good I've just started going for it. I'm so pukey and miserable 24/7, to top it off something may sound good, but then I start cooking it and the smell is just too much. Yesterday Wendy's sounded good and so I went and got it and then ate it immediately. Once I was full I felt so much better and even had energy. I was able to really engage and play with DD. It made me realize how lame I've been with her.
  • My nipples have started to hurt LIKE FIRE when DD is nursing.  Fortunately it looks like she is about to wean off of one of her two remaining nursing sessions now (probably due to reduced supply) but the other one doesn't appear to be going anywhere.  I may force her off of that one after the holidays - we'll be traveling and I don't want her to get all off-kilter, because that last one is her pre-bed feed.  When people were all "she'll wean herself" I was starting to not believe them, given that she's 16 months and didn't seem to have any interest in doing so, but all of a sudden this week she seems to be over her after-school feed, so I guess that is a real thing.  If I can have my boobs to myself for a few months before sticking another baby on them, that would be spectacular.
  • Still dealing with constant nausea.  this is going to put a real damper on Thanksgiving... :-(

My OB recommended unisom 1/2 tablet 3x a day to prevent nausea.  Anyone try this?  I took a half tablet last night.  Fell asleep sitting up less than 20 minutes later and slept for 12 hours straight!!!!!  I can't take that during the day and actually be able to work!  Yea it helps nausea cuz i wont be awake at all!!!
  • I started puking today. It wasn't too unpleasant, thankfully. Trying to drink a Gatorade then figure out what I can eat
  • I have the worst heartburn. I got it later in my pregnancy last time and never have it otherwise. But it's here! Early! 
  • And the nausea has begun.... Ughhhh!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My lower back has been achey this week. Anyone else?
  • The bloating and gas are awful! I feel uncomfortably full after meals to the point where I have no motivation to do anything. Nausea has subsided, but I still get bad gag reflexes brushing my teeth and have thrown up a few times from it. I'm nearing 11 weeks and really hoping the second trimester brings less symptoms and more energy!
  • Feeling like I have to burp all the time and I cant which makes me gag...

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Still nauseous all the time, even with taking 3 Diclegis a day.  It's been going on since 5 weeks, and it's killin' me! If I go too long (like 2 hours) without putting something in my stomach, it is out of control, and I'm in vomit territory.  It's such a bizarre feeling to not want to eat a single thing yet HAVE to eat to avoid throwing up.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/11/09 TTC #1 Since 05/10
    BFP #1 09/20/10 Natural m/c 10/05/10
    BFP! #2 04/21/11... Beta 16 DPO: 437, 18 DPO:1446 Ultrasound 6w6d TWINS!
    Annabel & Sophia Born 11/28/11 at 34w6d
    BFP #3 10/4/16... Beta 13 DPO: 145, 15 DPO: 367 12/1/16 It's a GIRL!

• Girls... I've been on the verge of tears all day. I am SO hungry, but everything I can think of to eat makes me want to vomit. I can't even blow my nose with out gagging. I feel as if I could just want to eat something, anything, I would feel better. I've been forcing myself to eat crackers, chicken noodle soup and a few other things... this is torture. 
  • Nausea...comes and goes. Haven't vomited since my doctor prescribed me some meds. The meds make me super tired but def helps with the vomiting and constant nausea. I feel bad because I have a toddler and I can barely take him out or play like we used to. Oh yes My sciatica nerve is killing me. 
  • Now my hunger is in hyperdrive. I can't keep my stomach full to save my life, and you know what happens when your stomach gets empty. Oy. 
  • Now my hunger is in hyperdrive. I can't keep my stomach full to save my life, and you know what happens when your stomach gets empty. Oy. 
    I just switched to this too! Was super nausea all the time barely eating and it now I've eaten about 8 times today, like 5 meals and 3 snacks. Geez. 
  • 10w 2d today and seriously depressed because I CANNOT POOP. No change in prenatals for 3+ yrs, water intake similar and finally started taking Miralax and no change. The Miralax just makes the bits that come out softer...but I just want to take a normal poo! Sorry for the TMI...I think I've just started really longing for the normal body habits that I've become accustomed to. Thanks, little parasite! It probably also has to do with the fact that I still can't stomach any vegetables...seriously, my last pregnancy was sooooo different....all I wanted to eat was fruits and vegetables. This time around, all I want is carbs...at least they're whole grain?
  • I had morning sickness around 6 weeks...(puked all over my self while my husband was driving, myself, my car, my bag ) it was a nice sight . Then no more morning sickness. I was 10 Days yesterday...jinxed myself cause I made a comment saying I was in the clear. Until this morning when I was blow drying my hair ....and had to take a 10 min break to puke :)
  • @gabadoo Sorry about your constipation!  I have been eating like 6 prunes in my cereal in the morning and it has really helped me.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • I thought morning sickness was bad before. Now I have morning sickness *and* a disgusting cold. Nothing like coughing and vomiting at the same time. At three in the morning. 

I am really looking forward to taking a nice long bath as soon as I get home and going to bed at an unreasonably early time. 
  • My gas has taken on a new level. Not just little toots but full on flatulence that is not entirely predictable. And I'm glad my dh has been away for the week so that I can get used to this and warn him.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm still pretty nauseous and extremely tired! The unisom with the B6 seems to help A LOT but it makes me so sleepy!! I'm going to take it the next few days in the mornings when I don't have anything to do and see if I get used to it. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • im finding i have to constantly eat or my blood sugar drops all of a sudden and then cant function at work, also have this headache that moves and comes and goes all the time and neck pain on the left side that sometimes goes into the headache.  goldfish crackers have become my best friend over the past week.  i also keep saying to my co workers i think i have ADD i feel all over the place all of a sudden.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ladies, I need help. I am so nauseous. Plus, twice this week I was in the car headed somewhere and almost had an anxiety attack because I was about to have a bathroom emergency (I'm one of the lucky gals with pregnancy diarrhea). It's even worse because I always have my 15 month old with me and it's hard to use a public restroom to be sick, with a young toddler. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to leave the house. I also am completely at a loss for what to eat because in between these attacks I am hungry, and the right food makes me feel better where the wrong food makes it all 10x worse.Help!
  • TMI I had an internal exam at my appointment Friday and yesterday and this morning had random weird colorized discharge.  Not red, but a lighter shade of brownish I guess and I know it is probably from that but PGAL brain is crazy and stresses me out with anything different.  I hope it stops today.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• @FSUNole31, I think that type of discharge is normal after an internal exam. Your body is very sensitive right now. If it'll make you feel better, call your doctor and let a nurse tell you that. :)  
  • @mamaelle27 Have you tried the BRAT diet?  It's supposed to help.  Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast.  I would add in some peanut butter too.  Sorry you are going through this!
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @mamaelle27, I have this problem too. I'm sorry! Is it mostly after you eat? I try to eat meals at home, wait til it passes and bring boring non-offensive snacks like crackers with me if I need to eat while I'm out. I'm definitely not leaving the house as much as I want to, but it beats not having a problem while I'm stuck in traffic.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • mamaelle27mamaelle27 member
    edited November 2016
    @kdanjou, @LAMCH1980- Thanks for the sympathy and the suggestions. I can't seem to pinpoint when it happens. I've been living on toast and string cheese and it still happens, sometimes before meals, sometimes after. I'm almost 11 weeks so at this point I'm just praying it stops at the end of the first trimester. Otherwise, I may have to ask my doctor about taking something like immodium, but I'd need it so often that I feel it can't be safe.
  • @FSUNole31 Oh huge hugs, I get it! It's SO normal, that it would honestly be more uncommon to not spot after an internal exam. Your cervix is so sensitive at this point, and your blood volume has increased. Remind yourself, or call your doctor for that reassurance if you need! 
  • Thanks @mamaelle27 and @halfthetree .  I am feeling much better about it now but my brain just needs to chill!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Still nauseous all the time, even with taking 3 Diclegis a day.  It's been going on since 5 weeks, and it's killin' me! If I go too long (like 2 hours) without putting something in my stomach, it is out of control, and I'm in vomit territory.  It's such a bizarre feeling to not want to eat a single thing yet HAVE to eat to avoid throwing up.  
    I am taking the same thing and it does help but I still get waves of nausea randomly! Does it make you as tired as it is making me? 

I have been pretty consitpated so i started taking colase three a day. I also have the problem where if I don't eat I get even worse nausea! Can't win for losing! 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • Im on 3rd straight day of no food staying down. this is just uuuggghhhhh
    If its like my last pregnancy I will have it until birth
  • The constipation is awful.  And then sometimes I have to poop and it takes forever, and even without me pushing it feels like glass shards (TMI).  I survived my last pregnancy, delivery and postpartum without getting hemmies, but I fear I won't be as lucky this time around... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 11 weeks 2 days and am already uncomfortable laying on my back and stomach. I don't remember it happening this soon last time. :(
  • I am paying dearly for a very easy 1st pregnancy. I am so sick... all day long. I spent Saturday night in the bathroom. 
  • I am exhausted, amd have been taking ridiculously long naps.

Also I have been having really cloudy urine. The internet tells me this could just be hormones at this point, or it could be increased proteins in my urine. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • Vent here as often as you need! I think we are in similar situations.