February 2017 Moms

PGAL Check In - week of 11/7

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PGAL Check In - week of 11/7

• 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 24 +5!  2/22/16, Team Pink!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Feeling Pretty Good

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) She's got pretty set movement patterns at this point, so that helps a lot with the anxiety, but anytime she veers off them I freak out.

5. When is your next appointment? November 18th, but I think I'm going to be every other week after that maybe which will be nice.

6. Rants/raves/whatever Saw my SIL last night and she asked if anyone had bought me a car seat yet and then told DH and I she wanted to be the one to buy it for us which is super sweet.  

7. Anything else on your mind? I have been sleeping like crap and just wanna lie in bed for a week.

8. GTKY - What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Didn't we do this one last week?  Still my Grandma's sweet potato pie.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 25+6, 14-Feb, Pink

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) swollen feet, RLP, BH, and possibly carpal tunnel 

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) not bad at all

5. When is your next appointment? glucose tolerance test on Wednesday and follow up u/s on Thursday 

6. Rants/raves/whatever got to do a hospital tour on Saturday and have a RnP and carseat/stroller combo picked out, just waiting on a good sale now 

7. Anything else on your mind? nope

8. GTKY - What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? my mom's homemade stuffing and my dad's pumpkin roll 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 25 weeks!  2/20/16, team blue

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Just tired, and generally achy

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) A little anxious because this is the week in my sister's pregnancy when she developed severe preeclampsia/HELLP Syndrome a few months ago. But I take my BP regularly (always normal), and I have zero symptoms that would indicate a problem. Also a little anxious because I have to travel next week for an entire week, and I don't like the thought of being away from home (and my doctors) for that long.

5. When is your next appointment? Wednesday - regular checkup and glucose test

6. Rants/raves/whatever My MIL is the best. She came to visit last week, and when she left, she wrote us a check for a crib, a weight set for H (he mentioned wanting/needing one), money toward a vet bill for our cat, and money for maternity clothes. I went shopping on Saturday for maternity clothes, and now I have a full wardrobe!

7. Anything else on your mind? This is my last week in my current job - I start a new job next week. I should really be doing actual work right now...

8. GTKY - What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Mashed potatoes and gravy. And apple pie.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?: 25 weeks, due 2.21.17, team Pink.

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): I hurt so much. I have awful round ligament pain and baby is pinching a nerve in my pelvis so my entire left thigh is somehow both numb and horrifically painful at the same time. The dr has no answer other than pain pills, and it should go away once baby is born. So frustrating.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise): A bit anxious since I'm flying across the country on Thursday, but trying to be ok. The OB had no issue with the trip but I'm a mess right now.

5. When is your next appointment?: 11/23 for regular OB check and glucose test.

6. Rants/raves/whatever: Baby will kick back when my husband presses on the bump, but not for me. He's delighted and I'm confused.

7. Anything else on your mind?: I just wish there was something I could do to mitigate the pain. It is frustrating and demoralized. Plus, the election needs to be over now.

8. GTKY - What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?: fruit cup! It's a weird family thing, sherbet and fruit salad eaten before the main meal.

• 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 2/25 24W 3D Team Blue!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) RLP, Back pain, Leg cramps that keep me up at night :( 

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) Very good he is very active now. 

5. When is your next appointment? Next week November 14th. Last monthly appointment!! 

6. Rants/raves/whatever My youngest daughters 13th Birthday is today so I officially have two teenagers!! 

7. Anything else on your mind? Not much just the election.. 

8. GTKY - What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? So hard to choose just one ha ha but love Ham and sweet potatoes!! 
  • @Steelerfan78 after reading "pumpkin roll" I was going to ask if you're from Pittsburgh. I don't remember all the specifics of everyone's story. But duh (Steeler fan) you must be! I lived in Pittsburgh for 9 years and that's the first I ever heard of a pumpkin roll. :)

@FromAstarael have you tried a support band for your pain? I've been having lots of achy pain when walking. The mfm suggested trying a suppprt belt thing to help support my belly weight and it does help a little.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @FreshBakedBrownies Yep, from Pittsburgh. I never knew where he got the recipe, but I guess it was back home. 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? Team Blue 26+6

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Very tired, and I have been pretty hungry lately and the cravings have increased. My heartburn is getting worse too.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) We meet with the pediatric surgeon and NICU team next week so I'm feeling very anxious about that. I'm usually OK until about Thursday when I start worrying about my ultrasound the next day.

5. When is your next appointment? Progesterone shot tomorrow, weekly ultrasound on Friday.

6. Rants/raves/whatever My husband is killing me with his sudden need to do a ton of work to the house

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Mashed potatoes and mashed butternut squash mixed together
  • @Steelerfan78 after reading "pumpkin roll" I was going to ask if you're from Pittsburgh. I don't remember all the specifics of everyone's story. But duh (Steeler fan) you must be! I lived in Pittsburgh for 9 years and that's the first I ever heard of a pumpkin roll. :)

@FromAstarael have you tried a support band for your pain? I've been having lots of achy pain when walking. The mfm suggested trying a suppprt belt thing to help support my belly weight and it does help a little.
    Are pumpkin rolls a Pittsburgh thing? I live in the PNW, and I've definitely had them and seen them here too. Wherever they're from originally, they're amazing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thinking of all you mommas! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml