July 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change! 11/7

Thanks @manillabar for the copied post :-)

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, and 7/31

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: How did you meet your SO?
Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: Monday Ticker Change! 11/7

• Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks!

How big is baby? Sweet pea! <3 (although looks like a shrimp)

Upcoming appointments this week? I had an annual already scheduled with a doctor I wanted to talk to about IUI and I'm uncertain if I should still go.  DH can't go, so I can't get an US, which is what has the answers I want! :-(

Any new symptoms or changes? None yet!

Rants/Raves/Questions? While we were in New Orleans, I booked a psychic reading, and she said she picked up on "big changes in my house." I'm pretty sure though that I admitted I'm pregnant before she said it. Then she was like "well I think it's twins." But I don't have any symptoms, never mind extras, although my betas did seem high.
    Then I insisted we go to one of the "couples psychics" on the square, and she said no changes in our job or children for at least 12 months.

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? Match.com! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    Too funny about the psychics @GlitterFish.

How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? Ultrasound tomorrow.  I feel some kinda way, the last one I had a few years ago didn't go well.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Some actual morning sickness, not just nausea.  Lame.  Super lame. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My house guest is leaving today.  I feel like a bad hostess but I can't wait to have my house back.

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met on a flight.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Any new symptoms or changes?
    This ovary pain. Pelvic floor ache. Praying it isn't a sign of ectopic or something? Otherwise nausea kicked in pretty good last night. Migraines and hot flashes continue. 

I had something similiar before, turns out I had two teeny tiny fibroids on the right side of my uterus.  Have you had an US?  I've also heard of a luteal cyst, which is pretty common.
  • Options
    Thanks! @Itsnotyourturn I haven't yet, I don't until the 18th unless I cave and go to UC and they actually agree to do one, last time *TW* when I went in for bleeding they refused to do one... ugh! 
    Double ugh.  Did you get your results for your third beta?  I can't recall, sorry.  I think your hcg would (generally not in all cases) be running low, and there would likely be cramping, spotting, and possibly some shoulder pain in the case of an ectopic.  (That's what they told me when my fibroids were discovered, anyway.) So, I'd try not too worry too much, but I know it's hard.  

• Options
    How far along are you?  6 Weeks

How big is baby? Sweet Pea or .25 inches

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes? A little brown spotting. Doctor isn't concerned as my beta on Friday came in good. They think it's an irritated cervix or old blood.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't wait for the 15th to get here so I can see my little one

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met through a mutual friend.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4 weeks but according to the ticker 4 weeks and 4 days. We will see if that changes after meeting with the doctor

How big is baby? Poppyseed

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Moodier and less cold all the time

Rants/Raves/Questions? I asked this in the stupid questions thread but when do you usually have your 1st ultrasound? I have my 1st appointment on 12/2 (around 8 weeks) and the receptionist said no ultrasound.

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We meet in high school
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @CAdreamin13 - Thanks! Maybe I will send the doctor's office a message and see what they say they would want to do one is.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker