June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 11/5

zseirecargzseirecarg member
edited November 2016 in June 2017 Moms
For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Do you work outside of the home? Do you plan for that to change after baby comes?

(Hope this is OK that I started this ticker change, no one else did! Copied the GTKY from another day this past week)

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 11/5

• Options
    How far along are you? 7 Weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry  :)

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday 11/9. I am very thankful it's only a few days away as I have had brown discharge (old blood) a few times in the last three days and it will be good to know where we stand. I called my doctor at the first sign and they said it was normal and to take it easy.

Any new symptoms or changes? No new ones other than the discharge mentioned above. Sore boobs, nausea, aversions to pretty much all foods, some cramping (which adds to the nervousness of the discharge). 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: the discharge has me worried, trying to remain calm. Rave: DH has been super supportive and is saying all the right things. Originally we were not planing on him coming to the 1st U/S due to crazy work schedules, but I really want him there now. Will see if we can get it to work.

GTKY: Do you work outside of the home? Do you plan for that to change after baby comes? Yes, I work outside the home and plan for that to stay the same after the baby comes. I will take leave for 3 months or so and will have to figure out child care after that.
  • Options
    I'm hopping over here from Sunday ticker change because my OB said I'm due 6/3 (not 6/4 like my RE told me)!

How far along are you? 10 weeks (1/4 way there!)

How big is baby? Strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Week 9 was the hardest in terms of nausea and exhaustion, but I've felt a little better the last couple days. I hope it doesn't get bad again because I missed 2 days of work last week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Really just counting down to 2nd tri now at this point. Looking forward to getting my energy back and sporting a little baby bump (rather than this blump that I have to try to cover up right now)!

GTKY: Do you work outside of the home? Do you plan for that to change after baby comes? I'm a therapist in private practice, which is both flexible and inflexible, but a pretty good job to have with the baby coming. It's flexible in that I schedule my own clients (I decide which days I work and how many clients I want to see), and inflexible in that I do have to make myself available when my clients are... which is usually afternoons and evenings. It works well for us because DH owns his own business and can set his own hours and can work from home. So it will be easy for him to be home before I have to go to work (I usually work 2:30-6:30 Monday-Thursday).
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 7 weeks 

How big is baby? Blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? 
    Ughhhh not yet! 11/14 is my first appt. 

Any new symptoms or changes? The nausea has kicked in big time! With my last kiddo, I would get sick to my stomach multiples times in the morning, but then feel okay the rest of the day.  This time I'm not getting sick, but feel like I am about to all freaking day.  I think it's worse! It's beem hard to sleep soundly as well.  

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    So sick of the nausea and I know I have a while longer to deal with it.  I'm tired of feeling hungry but nothing sounds good to eat!  And to top it off, my son gave me his head cold so that is not helping things!

GTKY: Do you work outside of the home? Do you plan for that to change after baby comes? Yes, I work in marketing for a major appliance manufacturer.  I plan to take 12 weeks off...and maybe use a week or two of my vacation as well.  
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks!

How big is baby? Strawberry... 

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes we meet with the nurse this week for our educational appointment. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea and exhaustion seem to come and go.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really... 

GTKY: Do you work outside of the home? Do you plan for that to change after baby comes?
     Yes I work for our county board of Developmental Disabilities. I like working wish I could afford to do part time but I really like my job.